YoJoe Review: Comic Two-Pack #11: Beachhead (v11) and Dataframe! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : YoJoe Review: Comic Two-Pack #11: Beachhead (v11) and Dataframe!

PJDonnell
01-27-2009, 09:41 PM
Phillip reviews the two-pack! Click here (http://www.yojoe.com/reviews/figures/comicpack11-08.shtml)!

Erick
01-27-2009, 10:51 PM
Nice review Phillip, this Beach Head is a must.

I have a question, there's a link to an image of Beach Head without his mask on (Sunbow animation) what was that episode?... Computer Complications?

PJDonnell
01-27-2009, 10:52 PM
Once Upon a Joe, actually. I know you can also spot him without his mask in Arise, Serpentor, Arise!

kessek
01-28-2009, 09:06 AM
Great review! I agree on every point.

I never saw Beach v10 in stores at any point so I was more then happy to get this comic pack instead. Plus I'm a big Mainframe fan. I think they should have used the Flint (TF or Cobra Disguise) arms for Mainframe instead of the Shipwreck arms. And Mainframes head...well I think he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down and then landed in the ugly woodpile at the bottom, rolled out of the pile and got it in the face with an ugly stick that was just randomly there. :)

MikePrime
01-28-2009, 02:32 PM
It's a fair review and I agree with it. Mainframe is okay, could have been worse, but okay. The head-sculpt is a bit odd. I think there should have been a better separation between the face and helmet. They mesh too much and he almost looks like a Transformer's head.