12" Sideshow Snake Eyes ships soon. [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : 12" Sideshow Snake Eyes ships soon.

yeti76
02-09-2009, 12:08 PM
If you ordered the 12" Snake Eyes from Sideshow Collectibles, then your in luck. It should be shipping in less than 3 weeks.

I just got this message from them:

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Snake Eyes 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 20 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 3 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): TBD lbs.

SolidSnakeEyes
03-16-2009, 11:09 AM
I got that email too...

Funny, that time frame has WELL passed, and still no shipping notifications.

MikePrime
03-16-2009, 04:13 PM
Snake Eyes might be out soon. Someone on a different board said that they got their order in from CornerStoreComics.com.

MikePrime
03-18-2009, 11:20 PM
My Snake Eyes was shipped today.

Static
03-20-2009, 08:22 PM
My Snake Eyes arrived today.

RedClaw
04-01-2009, 03:27 PM
I got mine last friday and it's just a really great figure. If you haven't, check out Justin's review at General's Joes (http://generalsjoes.com/2009/04/01/sideshow-collectibles-12-snake-eyes-review-posted/)

Jack T. Chance
04-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Those of you that chose to order from a comic shop, either online or in a brick & mortar store, have you received your Snake-Eyes yet? :confused:

When I pre-ordered mine, I had to do so from an online comic shop because Sideshow was already SOLD OUT on pre-orders for both versions. I have yet to receive a notification that mine has shipped, so I'm starting to think Sideshow is taking their sweet time fulfilling the orders for comic shops. :(

Jack T. Chance
04-15-2009, 05:12 PM
I finally received my Sideshow Snake-Eyes a couple days ago! :D

After talking to the online comic shop I ordered it from, it turned out that there had been some kind of delay on Sideshow's part, that caused the shop to receive their order later than they should have. They were finally able to ship it out to me on the 7th, and I received it Monday! :cool:

All I can say is, this is one great looking figure that puts Hasbro's own efforts TO SHAME!!! ;)

I wonder if Sideshow will be allowed to do their take on the movie version of Snake-Eyes, as played by Ray Park? The pictures I've seen of Hasbro's own 12" movie Snake-Eyes seem to indicate that the figure will be as craptastic as Hasbro's other recent 12" efforts, so I'd love to see someone that actually knows what they're doing make a 12"/1:6 scale movie Snake-Eyes! :cool:

CommandoSnakeEyes
07-06-2009, 12:37 AM
Did anyone get the exclusive version?

RedClaw
07-06-2009, 08:55 AM
I did. Just an extra accessory.

yeti76
07-06-2009, 01:24 PM
I also snagged the exclusive. It's really nothing special. Just an extra accessory.

CommandoSnakeEyes
07-06-2009, 06:08 PM
I also snagged the exclusive. It's really nothing special. Just an extra accessory.

The special accesory counts, to me anyway.