YoJoe Review: G.I. Joe Resolute Set! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : YoJoe Review: G.I. Joe Resolute Set!

PJDonnell
03-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Phillip reviews the new 5 pack! Check it out here (http://yojoe.com/reviews/figures/resoluteset.shtml)!

MikePrime
03-13-2009, 02:14 PM
I got this set on Wednesday. It is pretty nice. That missile launcher has got to be the best spring-loaded missile launcher ever. It looks realistic and it works well. There's nothing awkward to stupid looking about it. I like Duke and his jet pack. I like the colors on Cobra Commander, but the hard plastic cloak is bothersome. It also causes Cobra Commander to have long, thin neck, much like Resolute Destro. So you can't even remove the cape and still have a good looking figure. The Cobra Troopers are okay. I like the overall design, so that makes up for the lack of originality in these repaints.

Kronz
03-13-2009, 10:11 PM
Your review makes the set a bit more appealing, but I am under the impression they will never get released in Canada so it's pretty easy for me to pass them up for now. I like the Duke and BAT the most from the pictures, it's the other Cobras I can't figure how I'd use. I suppose some red vehicles might look good with 'em.

dee-jay
03-20-2009, 10:37 PM
Yea, cobra commander has too long of a neck and the helmet is alittle more Darth vaderiss than WWII german. The B.A.T looks great though and love the varity. I've seen the G.I Joe movie figures and not impressed at all. I have a feeling I'll be walking away from the movie like i did with the live action masters of the universe movie. I'm also not impressed with the new nightraven in this months issue of ToyReview. I was hoping to have good new one beside my orginal one.