Sideshow G.I. Joe Snake-Eyes Exclusive Giveaway [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Sideshow G.I. Joe Snake-Eyes Exclusive Giveaway

PJDonnell
06-01-2009, 02:29 PM
http://www.yojoe.com/magazine/2009/06/images/sideshowcontest.jpg
Thanks to Sideshow Collectibles, we're giving away the first EXCLUSIVE figure in the company's G.I. Joe line: Snake-Eyes (above).

Based on arguably the most popular G.I. Joe character around and featuring detailed clothing and equipment, over 30 points of articulation, and a number of impressive weapons (including the exclusive punch dagger hand), die-hard fans of both Sideshow Collectibles and G.I. Joe won't want to miss this!

Enter your email address at the link below; giveaway ends June 30, 2009!

Enter to Win! (http://www.figures.com/giveaways2/view_contest.html?CID=85)

LEGAL JARGON
By entering my email address, I understand that I may receive e-mail newsletters from Figures.com and any sponsor of this giveaway detailing news, new product information, sales information, and stock information. No purchase is necessary to win this contest and I can cancel my subscription to the newsletter at anytime. The winners must allow product to arrive in stock and at least 2 - 4 weeks after announcement of winner/s to receive prize. Winner must provide exact street address or shipment of prize will be delayed. Prize will be shipped free to any address located within the U.S.A. International winners must pay exact shipping in order to claim prize. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions and no substitutions. All international winners will be responsible for the shipping, duties, tariffs, taxes or import fees assessed to their prize. Some countries outside of the U.S. do not have reliable mail services. In the event that a prize has been stolen or mishandled during shipment, Figures.com will not be held accountable.

RULES
- You may only enter once. Multiple entries will be discarded.
- Giveaway ends 2009-06-30.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries and will be notified via e-mail provided.
- All questions should be directed to: contests @ figures.com