View Full Version : Monday Night Raw announcements

scm
06-15-2009, 11:21 PM
I don't know if any of you guys watch Monday Night Raw on the USA network there were two big announcements: The first announcement was that Vince Mcmahon sold the entire Raw Brand to celebrity Billionaire Donald Trump. The second announcement was made by Donald Trump himself; For the first time since 1993 Monday Night Raw will be Commercial free for 2 whole Hours next week. This should interesting; I'd like to see what Donald Trump has in store for the Raw Brand for his new ownership of Monday Night Raw. As far as Vince Mcmahon goes his final act of running Monday Night Raw was setting a 10 man Battle Royal with the winner earning a WWE title opportunity at the Bash paperview(Vince Mcmahon renamed the Great American Bash paperview to the Bash because he felt it was to WCW like) in case your wondering Triple H won the 10 man Battle Royal by eliminating John Cena

Patrick A. Riley
06-16-2009, 09:05 AM
I was hoping for Ted Turner

freak4ll
06-16-2009, 09:26 AM
I think we all know that Vince still truly owns Raw, the whole Trump thing is an interesting gimmick, but just that - a gimmick.

scm
06-16-2009, 01:56 PM
It must be part of a new storyline that they are doing

whitedalek
06-17-2009, 01:18 AM
It must be part of a new storyline that they are doing

Yep. Trump has done some storylines with the WWE in the past. McMahon will never let the WWE get out of his grasping, clutching hands.

bluebikerboy1
06-24-2009, 06:52 PM
apparently the sec is ****ed at them because they went public like it was an actual sale.

scm
06-25-2009, 02:50 PM
Vince Mcmahon just fired Donald Trump this past Monday, Vince bought back Monday Night raw Twice the amout than Donald paid for it, after Vince fired Donald Donald slapped Vince right in the face

Super Sport
06-25-2009, 03:37 PM
apparently the sec is ****ed at them because they went public like it was an actual sale.

That's funny!

Only a boeotian, like, a true moron in the clinical sense of the word, would believe anything that comes out of a wrestler's mouth, in this case Vince's, especially when he's on the 'stick' and in front of a paying crowd.