What would you do? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : What would you do?

TCA92
06-17-2009, 10:58 AM
I have recently recieved some figures from a ebay auction, that I won. On the description; he described a figure to be a 1983, "with swival arms". But, when I got it, I noticed it was an 1982 straight-arm, with an 82-83 waist. I believe I have or can find an 82 waist somewhere. I rarly complain, but I was thinking of just e-mailing the selling, and tell him he made a mistake - not a big deal. I still will give him a positive feedback, because he shipped it so fast, and that the figures are in great condition.

Should I even bother doing so?

Note: he does have a great positve feedback %, and does sell alot of toys (G. I. Joes's...).

John Missal
06-17-2009, 04:53 PM
I would question him about it, and see if you can get any of your money back for the inconvenience of it not being the correct figure, even if you're willing to keep it.

John M>

Urban Saboteur
06-17-2009, 10:11 PM
Firstly.. are you bothered that its not one from the other? If not then theres really nothing to bother about. If I was going for an 83 soldier and got an 82 soldier... the difference being articulation in the arms.. I'd be pretty disappointed. thats because I prefer the 83 versions over the 82 earlier ones. But I'm not you,. which is really what this centres on, are you happy with what he sent you?

If not, contact him and offer him the chance to recorrect his mistake, if he sells gijoe alot he should be able to recorrect the error. :D

just_joes_by_mike
06-18-2009, 01:11 AM
It depends!! Was there a picture of the figure? If so, could you tell that it was a SA version? If so, you knew what you were bidding on, right. It is pretty easy to tell the difference in arms IMHO. Mistakes happen in listing an item or title. If the figure shipped was different from the picture in the auction then you have a real case.