Make your own Joe from GIJOE.com [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Make your own Joe from GIJOE.com

snakeeyes1974
07-02-2009, 02:17 PM
Hasbro is having a contest type deal going on and it is mentioned on the Clubs main page as well but there is an age limit from 6yrs-12yrs old. Kind of makes me disappointed to not be able to participate since all we had was the steel brigade with a set figure mold and weapons. On this contest you can make the figure in a couple of outfits, choose two weapons, and will have an actual face(yours). And they had to put the age limit on it.:mad:

Viperman
07-03-2009, 01:34 AM
O come on let the kids have their fun. Besides it's not like most kids could compete with us seasoned collectors and the customise-rs would blow us all away

Falcone
07-03-2009, 02:41 AM
I wonder if they will ask for proof of age of the winners? Or just the pictures needed to create their likeness....I can always dig up some pics of me when I was 12.:)
I know the bodies have to use existing tooling, but it would be cool if you had a little more freedom, pick different bodies, arms, legs, etc. And be a little more detailed with the coloring.

snakeeyes1974
07-03-2009, 08:22 AM
O come on let the kids have their fun. Besides it's not like most kids could compete with us seasoned collectors and the customise-rs would blow us all away

I'm all for the kids having their fun, but they could have made something like different age groups categories so us collectors could be included in the fun with more options to make a figure to our liking.

hyperchipper
07-03-2009, 02:53 PM
while my real age may be 39, most think my maturity level is anywhere in the 7-25 year old range...i'm sending them a pic of me as a 12 year old...gotta roll the dice :D