Ninja Force cases [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Ninja Force cases

cardensb
01-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Has anyone found a clear display case that the Ninja Force sized cards fit in? They are slightly larger than the other vintage cards and do not fit in the bubbles that I am using now. A link to a vendor is appreciated.

cardensb
01-03-2010, 02:46 PM
bumping since no replies

devilcat
01-07-2010, 11:22 PM
I have been lookin as well but no luck.

Volleydan
01-08-2010, 10:58 PM
There used to be a company that made them, but they went out of business about five years ago. Since then, no one has been able to come up with a source.

Several of us have been looking for them because many of the cards from Funskool and UK Joes were slightly over-sized as well and simply don't fit in regular Star Cases.

If anyone finds any, put me down for at least a dozen.....

Xavieur@aol.com
01-13-2010, 04:03 PM
For anyone interested in MAKING your own cases, there is a cool company called TAP Plastics that has plastic benders, acrylic sheets, and if you are a bit creative and with practice, its great for oddball items that you really don't want to send off to CGC.

TOPSON
01-17-2010, 09:16 AM
For anyone interested in MAKING your own cases, there is a cool company called TAP Plastics that has plastic benders, acrylic sheets, and if you are a bit creative and with practice, its great for oddball items that you really don't want to send off to CGC.

Have you used their equipement before? If so, can you show us a pic of a case you made?
Thanks,
Chris

John Missal
01-17-2010, 10:09 AM
You can make a device for making them your self for about $20 using a hair dryer and a vacuum cleaner.

John M>

Volleydan
01-18-2010, 01:10 PM
Vacuum cleaners suck.

grunt 4 mvp
01-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Vacuum cleaners suck.

Hair Dryers blow.

N!GhTV!p3R
01-22-2010, 07:16 PM
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/members/n-ghtv-p3r-albums-my-collection-picture24229-shadow-ninja-snake-eyes.jpgidk where this came from but it came with the fig, well it wont let me post it piece of ****, its very easy on the tank, ill prolly have to create a phot bucket which im not doin if sum1 wants pics ill email it to ya but it holds my shadow ninja snake eyes and the name on the back of the bubble is protech soo idk

Inspector Sledge Hammer
06-09-2010, 10:14 PM
Did anyone determine what case this is? I need to protect my new collection carded Shadow Ninjas

dockingbay97
06-10-2010, 12:09 AM
Well, he said the back of the case says ProTech so your best bet is to contact them to see if they know anything about it. Clearly no one here does. And maybe you can convince them there is a market to make more.

I would start here:

http://www.protechproductsinc.com/

sales@protechproductsinc.com

Contact Information

Telephone
909-468-0706
FAX
909-468-9533
Postal address (NO WALK-INS PLEASE)
3970 Valley Blvd. Unit A, Walnut CA 91789

dryhawk37
06-11-2010, 07:13 PM
The over sized figures (DEF, Shadow Ninja Force, Talking/Sonic figures etc.) fit perfectly in the Simpson's figure cases bought at wholesalecases.com. I also found cases to fit the 1997-1998 3-pack figures if anybody is interested. With this question about the taller figures (battle corps, Brazilian etc.) coming up every year since 2001 or so, I may as well start making them as they seem very in demand.

Bigbot
06-12-2010, 06:07 AM
Hey Dryhwak, I'd be interested in what you use for the 3 packs. Thanks!

dryhawk37
06-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Unfortunately I just checked the website I was buying them from back in 2002, and they are not selling them anymore. They are for special edition Starting Line up figures (a 2-3 pack or something) but they fit the 3 packs perfectly. I'll check around for them, but they may not be available anymore.

TOPSON
06-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Unfortunately I just checked the website I was buying them from back in 2002, and they are not selling them anymore. They are for special edition Starting Line up figures (a 2-3 pack or something) but they fit the 3 packs perfectly. I'll check around for them, but they may not be available anymore.

I bought one of those cases a few years ago for my October Guard 3-pack. I checked back to see about buying some more 2 years ago and Wholesale cases did not sell them anymore. So, I would do an internet search for Commerative Starting line-up figure cases. I think once Starting line-up went out of business, Star Cases stopped making those protectors.
Chris