Dont trust alyosha from broken arrow toys [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Dont trust alyosha from broken arrow toys

skoch59
02-15-2010, 09:37 PM
watch out for broken arrow toys.. Alyosha robs people..

Big Boa's punching bag 26
02-16-2010, 03:46 AM
Great post very informative. I hate brussel sprouts and rainy days.

HardaTaq
02-16-2010, 04:29 AM
I hate mushrooms. Yelch.

Bigbot
02-16-2010, 04:46 AM
I hate Hip Hop Harry.

UnKnownSnowTrooper
02-16-2010, 10:43 AM
I dont hate anything, but boy is there a long list of things i strongly dislike.

Average Joe
02-16-2010, 10:45 AM
I just hate thiefs.

yeah, and thieves are pretty bad too.

bluebikerboy1
02-16-2010, 12:16 PM
i hate splinters, i just got one in my foot, had to stop what i was doing to go to the bathroom to pull it out with tweezers.

on that note i love tweezers, they are a great tool. :)

Falcone
02-16-2010, 01:00 PM
Great post very informative. I hate brussel sprouts and rainy days.

I love rainy days.

Blizzard
02-18-2010, 07:38 PM
I just hate thiefs.

Yeah but who else can disarm the booby traps on the bottomless chest of loot at the end of the Dungeon? Now Paladins! THOSE I hate....*Grumble grumble self righteous grumble hoity toity grumble grumbles*

Da_Last_2_Walk
02-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Yeah but who else can disarm the booby traps on the bottomless chest of loot at the end of the Dungeon? Now Paladins! THOSE I hate....*Grumble grumble self righteous grumble hoity toity grumble grumbles*Agreed!

Cavaliers are much better!

chadzx11
02-19-2010, 05:02 AM
I just hate thiefs.

you mean like grimace404? Stay away from that nozzle.

Super Sport
02-19-2010, 06:22 PM
I hate everything.

bluebikerboy1
02-20-2010, 10:11 PM
soooooooooooo what happened exactly?

Super Sport
02-20-2010, 10:27 PM
soooooooooooo what happened exactly?

You shoulda' seen the thread that was locked, deleted and ultimately got dude (skoch) banned...

MikePrime
02-21-2010, 02:42 PM
You shoulda' seen the thread that was locked, deleted and ultimately got dude (skoch) banned...

Whatever it was, I'm sure that I would have strongly disagreed with it.

Falcone
02-21-2010, 05:25 PM

Damn, I hate missing drama.

dockingbay97
02-22-2010, 12:32 AM
OK how many times does it have to be said?

If you aren't involved in the bad deal or don't have important information regarding the deal - STAY OUT OF THE THREADS!

truejoefan
05-29-2012, 11:30 PM
Broken arrow/alyosha robbed me too. Bought a figure and its hand broke. Promised me a replacement. So i placed a 2nd order nd asked to have hand shipped with that 2 months go by. I email to see what's up, no response for another month. So I try again. I get a response stating these items take time. I agree and he tells me items will be sent soon. 2 more months passed so I inquire again. Now I get a mesg that said I'm hounding him he'll get to my items when he can. After another month I file a claim with PayPal. I get a refund the next day for the 2nd purchase and a mesg that stated good luck finding a hand for your figure now your banned from my site and I have ties all over the gijoe community and they have banned you as well. Now I have collected joes for over 20years now. I live 20mins from Hasbro HQ in Pawtucet Ri. I have my own ties to the joe community. So guess what I got a hand casted for me I'm also still buying selling joes on almost all the major sites. So much for the ban!

hotdog
06-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Broken arrow/alyosha robbed me too. Bought a figure and its hand broke. Promised me a replacement. So i placed a 2nd order nd asked to have hand shipped with that 2 months go by. I email to see what's up, no response for another month. So I try again. I get a response stating these items take time. I agree and he tells me items will be sent soon. 2 more months passed so I inquire again. Now I get a mesg that said I'm hounding him he'll get to my items when he can. After another month I file a claim with PayPal. I get a refund the next day for the 2nd purchase and a mesg that stated good luck finding a hand for your figure now your banned from my site and I have ties all over the gijoe community and they have banned you as well. Now I have collected joes for over 20years now. I live 20mins from Hasbro HQ in Pawtucet Ri. I have my own ties to the joe community. So guess what I got a hand casted for me I'm also still buying selling joes on almost all the major sites. So much for the ban!

i have ordered from alyosha in the past, my initial order was wrong but he fixed it. all told the turn around from when i paid to when i got the corrected order was a bit over 2 months. 5 months seems a bit high, and normally your charge back rights end between 45 and 60 days, but i will take your word that you were able to get a charge back after 5 months (or about 150 days).
when you are dealing with resin castings they are not always as durable as plastic toys. they are tough, and can display well, but they can break- especially if the casts are pourous. I was going to help you out with a hand, but since you already have one i'll just say "sorry about your luck, and be a little more gently with the custom figure". the best advice i can give you is warm the figure under a tap before installing weapons or ball sockets - ect. it softens the resin, but it will reharden with no ill effects at room temperature. hope that helps.

FireFox91
06-08-2012, 05:57 PM
I've only dealt with him once. He was incredibly slow to resolve my issue and his communication was poor. I had finally just given up on getting my item and sent him one last e-mail stating as such. I never posted anything negative about the situation, it just wasn't worth it. Low and behold, my item shows up about a week later. Thief? No. Poor service? Definitely.