Finally complete: SF Movie collection [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Finally complete: SF Movie collection

Patrick A. Riley
03-10-2010, 11:11 AM
I know they're only cousins to the Joe line, but it's still cool :p :cool:

Guiles & Bisons (http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa94/eddiegilbert/MOC-pt1.jpg)
and the rest (http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa94/eddiegilbert/MOC-pt2.jpg)

firefly owns you
03-10-2010, 12:53 PM
So very jealous. Mine would be complete if I had a Movie Ryu. :(

I have an entire set MOC and Loose. I feel like every time I look at these figures I will be disappointed that I wont ever have Ryu. So sad.

Patrick A. Riley
03-10-2010, 04:38 PM
Yeah. I'd like to get all the Guile variants, but I don't know how many there are (eyes and weapons in various combinations)

Falcone
03-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Movie Ryu, Chun Li, Vega. Nice looking collection.

Volleydan
03-11-2010, 09:04 AM
OK, for someone who is completely ignorant about SF stuff (me), can someone please point out which ones of these are the "stars" of the collection?

From comments so far, I assume Ryu is a tough find. How much does he run and which others would I have a hard time with if I started collecting these?

firefly owns you
03-11-2010, 01:02 PM
OK, for someone who is completely ignorant about SF stuff (me), can someone please point out which ones of these are the "stars" of the collection?

From comments so far, I assume Ryu is a tough find. How much does he run and which others would I have a hard time with if I started collecting these?

Ryu is a tough find because it was never released. And just about every figure in the movie line is worlds better than the gi joe affiliated street fighters. The movie line is mostly based off how the characters look in the game. So Vega and Chun-li are at the top of that list as the gi joe versions of those 2 looked nothing like their video game counterparts. Only problem with vega is the left spring arm, but it is easily fixed with a swapping of another arm( i used muskrat v1).

The easiest to find of the movie line are Ken, M. Bison, Sagat, Blanka, and the Guile Variants. Vega and Chun-li are tough followed by E. Honda, and then Dhalsim, Zangief, and Balrog are by far the toughest to get. At least in my experience. It took me forever to get Balrog either loose or on card. And when I did both were very expensive.

PJDonnell
03-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Ryu was never released, so yeah, he's pretty hard to find. From what I've seen trying to build up my own collection, the Guiles, Bisons, red Sagat, Blanka, and Ken are fairly easy to find. Everything else (for me, at least) has been a bear to track down.

Kronz
03-19-2013, 03:12 PM
oh wow, I didn't see this thread before when I posted in Q&A. great collection. how much does a Balrog tend to go for loose, if anyone knows?

spiderpumpkin
03-19-2013, 03:55 PM
oh wow, I didn't see this thread before when I posted in Q&A. great collection. how much does a Balrog tend to go for loose, if anyone knows?

Depends on the day but I'd say $20-25 if like new and complete.

Kronz
03-19-2013, 03:58 PM
Thanks. That seems doable. Not a high priority but certainly a figure I want to have. I wish I'd focused more on o-ring figures over the last few years instead of the retail feeding frenzy for modern stuff.

hkohles
03-19-2013, 09:07 PM
I love these toys. Wish they would make more of them... but of course capcom is a world power now lol

Son_Billy
03-20-2013, 01:55 PM
Does anyone know how many figures of that Ryu were made! Anyone know were Pat bought that from?