View Full Version : Know any Joe collectors in Palm Bay, FL?

cageyJG
03-25-2010, 05:04 PM
"If your house is foreclosed upon, here's a tip: don't make it seem like the cleaning crew just discovered the Well of Souls from Raiders of the Lost Ark" (http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20100324/NEWS01/3240342/Man+hoarded+snakes++GI+Joes++Palm+Bay+police+say)

-From Fark

Is this anyone we know?

Get better, dude. :(

MOD
03-25-2010, 05:27 PM
They might be a member of one of the boards. It's possible.

Blizzard
03-25-2010, 10:09 PM
122 counts of Felony Animal Cruelty?!?!

Sheesh the ONLY way he aint going to jail is to convince 12 irritated Floridians that GIJoe is his religion and thats why he had all those dead snakes!

Hey, makes about as much sense as the Jedi religion!

UnKnownSnowTrooper
03-26-2010, 07:38 AM
Who cares about the snakes where are the JOES going,
this could be the real Serpentor. he was hoarding gi joes thinking he was winning the battle. Must of drink some of Dr. Minbenders special drink and made him loopy.

Falcone
03-26-2010, 02:30 PM
GIJoe is his religion and thats why he had all those dead snakes!

Joes killing snakes, makes sense.

Though if it was Serpentor all the dead snakes make sense too. He was trying to build that helmet that has live snakes sticking out of it. By the look of all the dead snakes he was not yet successful.

cageyJG
03-26-2010, 07:20 PM
They might be a member of one of the boards. It's possible.

It's crazy, I think I had a dream about that last night, that he was a member over at the unmentionable forum. I'm serious!

MOD
03-26-2010, 07:32 PM
It's crazy, I think I had a dream about that last night, that he was a member over at the unmentionable forum. I'm serious!

Hmm..

Might be worth a peruse in the Florida sightings thread..

snowed_in
03-26-2010, 10:55 PM
GIJoe is his religion and thats why he had all those dead snakes!

Hey, makes about as much sense as the Jedi religion!

Or any other religion for that matter.

So what's the line between collector and hoarder, cuz I bet most of us are probably boarderline

cageyJG
03-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Hmm, let's arbitrarily say that -

Collector = < 1,000 joes unless you own a store or museum. We'd have to figure out some exceptions for army building.

Hoarder = > 50% of your rooms have Joes in them, or, you have to be Q-bert to get around your Joe stuff.

:D

MOD
03-27-2010, 12:19 PM
Or any other religion for that matter.

So what's the line between collector and hoarder, cuz I bet most of us are probably boarderline

Have you tried Festivus?

Not just a great subsititute for Christmas, but all year 'round and great for the rest of us!

Blizzard
03-27-2010, 12:36 PM
Have you tried Festivus?

Not just a great subsititute for Christmas, but all year 'round and great for the rest of us!

I particularly like the airing of grievances!

MOD
03-27-2010, 02:43 PM
I particularly like the airing of grievances!

The tradition of Festivus begins with the Airing of Grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now, you're gonna hear about it. You, Kruger. My son tells me your company stinks! You couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe...I lost my train of thought....