Night Blaster Misb Question [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Night Blaster Misb Question

flintisnosnakeeyes
04-23-2010, 12:36 PM
I have just purchased a NIGHT BLASTER. It has the ends still glued shut but the inside moves around. I know with all my earlier misb stuff there are inserts and they dont shift this much. Does anyone know if this should be moving around? The box doesnt look tampered or to be a reseal. thanks.

John Missal
04-23-2010, 02:06 PM
Yes, this one moves. I had one that did the same. but also, it is the same size box as the Maggot, with less packaging because you don't have to have a figure in it in a window

flintisnosnakeeyes
04-23-2010, 02:13 PM
Yes, this one moves. I had one that did the same. but also, it is the same size box as the Maggot, with less packaging because you don't have to have a figure in it in a window

Thank-you. It was a little disturbing at first.

THE Cobra Enemy
04-26-2010, 06:15 PM
I have the same problem with a devil fish. Tape is sealed but sounds loose inside.

flintisnosnakeeyes
04-26-2010, 06:23 PM
I just picked up my devilfish and yes it does have the same sound. I hadnt taken most of these out and then I bought 2 of these and thought I was taken.

CobraElite
06-19-2010, 07:10 AM
First of all, congrats on the night blaster. Nice score. I too was wondering about the devilfish. Glad to see that its common to have it move around in there.