Payload v1 Control Arm price check [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Payload v1 Control Arm price check

joenorth
05-04-2010, 08:05 AM
What is a white Payload control arm worth? I'm working on a deal to get rid of one, but I don't know what is fair (there is a grey one on Ebay for $9.99, but the doesn't mean anything).

Also, what would a Payoad v2 complete pack be worth (I have one of those as well:) )

John Missal
05-04-2010, 08:17 AM
I would think $10 for a white arm would be fair. $10 for a gray arm is a little high. $20 for a complete gray might be in order (the v2). Easily $40 or 50 for a complete white.

John m.

grunt 4 mvp
05-05-2010, 08:18 PM
I would think $10 for a white arm would be fair. $10 for a gray arm is a little high. $20 for a complete gray might be in order (the v2). Easily $40 or 50 for a complete white.

John m.

I agree. Expect to pay $10 for an arm, and you'd be lucky to find one on it's own. I think $40 would be more accurate for the set than $50, but it's the same ballpark. Though the last white accessory set I saw went for $27 + shipping.
John Missal is more of an expert than I, but Payload was the last figure I needed, so I had been stalking him for about 6 months!

dominic.18
05-05-2010, 08:37 PM
the last two backpacks with arms i bought were $20 and $30 so I imagine about $10 to $15 a piece for each arm

hotdog
05-07-2010, 12:15 PM
the other problem is which arm do you have, the right or left? they are not the same. but yeah, I have seen them for more than 10 bucks per arm.

joenorth
05-16-2010, 07:09 PM
the other problem is which arm do you have, the right or left? they are not the same. but yeah, I have seen them for more than 10 bucks per arm.

Untill you mentioned this, I had no idea there was a right and left arm. I even had to check my display Payload just to make sure I had 2 different ones :o .

I'm not sure which one should be right or left, but I can provide a pic of the one I still have available if anyone is interested.

bencafirefly
05-16-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm not sure which one should be right or left, but I can provide a pic of the one I still have available if anyone is interested.

I just checked my arms, and well, pm sent. hah! I never thought to check these out.

On a related note, the little wrist clips that go to Desert Scorpion are NOT the same either, there is a right and left. As to which is which, again who knows, because it's hard to tell exactly what the heck they are! I also think Blizzard may have two different handles for his backpack, but I have't been able to prove that.

It's funny how they went through the trouble of making two different toolings for these small pieces, yet Rock N Roll v.2 has two of the same gatling guns!

Ben