Anyone talk to the 334th Joe Co.? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Anyone talk to the 334th Joe Co.?

cageyJG
05-14-2010, 04:26 PM
I'm trying to reach them to see if they shipped out some Pit stickers I ordered earlier this year.

cageyJG
05-15-2010, 08:15 AM
Background: Ordered Pit replacement stickers March 15th; e-mailed him a week ago (no response); opened PayPal dispute today. I get this:

"Thank you for registering your complaint about this transaction. Unfortunately, this type of transaction is not eligible for PayPal dispute resolution. We encourage you to continue to work directly with your seller, as we have found that many misunderstandings reach amicable solutions through communication."

Nuts!!!!

Grunt
05-15-2010, 09:44 AM
I've bought from him before via ebay and had no problems. Hopefully he's just slow on shipping. Good luck

MARSagent
05-15-2010, 02:59 PM
Thats McMasters operation. He's usaully straight forward. Keep trying it may just be a fowl up. I've gotten things from him plenty of times. He's a little slow on shipping. Good luck.

billythekidd_527
05-18-2010, 04:19 PM
i've dealt with him on both ebay and the boards. he's a pretty stand up guy as far as his dealings with me.
i know he was moving a ton of stuff the last time i dealt with him and it took a while for my stuff to get mailed out.

good luck on getting it worked out.

Otto the Otter
05-18-2010, 05:16 PM
I ordered some stuff from him in January. It took a while to hear back from him, but he said he was going through some personal problems with the wife and he moved out of his house. He offered me a refund, or the decals, but to expect to wait another month. I opted for the refund, but got the decals anyway.
When I wrote him to say the decals had arrived, he said that he reconsiled with the wife, but who knows, maybe he's having issues again.
I've never had a problem with him, he's usually really good at getting back to a person with e-mails within a few days.

As far as the PayPal issue, that's bunk. I had a similar issue occur and they refunded my money, I don't know why they wouldn't do the same for you. One more reason to not like PayPal I guess...

cageyJG
07-19-2010, 08:16 PM
He was deployed and got back to me.