Guru-Planet??? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Guru-Planet???

Periscope
07-07-2010, 08:51 AM
I'm not sure this is in the right section, but I ordered from guru-planet and it's been over 2 weeks and no package. Anybody know what's going on? I tried emailing them several times and got a message that said the message didn't go through. HELP!!!!

firefly owns you
07-07-2010, 09:30 PM
I've ordered from the them once before and it took an age for my stuff to arrive. I never tried to message them about it though so I don't know if this is a usual occurance.

I'd keep trying to get through to them though. You might try calling them, the number is: 1-850-748-0945

Periscope
07-09-2010, 01:16 PM
I've ordered from the them once before and it took an age for my stuff to arrive. I never tried to message them about it though so I don't know if this is a usual occurance.

I'd keep trying to get through to them though. You might try calling them, the number is: 1-850-748-0945

Thanks for the info...I called and left a message. Hopefully they'll call back...

Periscope
07-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the info...I called and left a message. Hopefully they'll call back...

Haven't ever heard from them...anyone else know what's up with these guys? I've bought stuff from them before and never had a problem! It's been a month since I ordered, and I got the notice in email that it was shipped 5 days after I ordered, but it should have been here by now!!!!

bluebikerboy1
07-13-2010, 10:34 PM
it seems I see a thread like this at least once every 3 months regarding them.
so i dont know if maybe this is an actual buisness practice of theres?
wierd