Moc Stormshadow China [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Moc Stormshadow China

BP
09-20-2010, 07:53 PM
How much do you think this is worth? perfect card, it is the 1984 version stormshadow. Just wondering....

OK SCRATCH THAT. I found that these are newly made, not from the 80's. What's up with that. Anybody have one? Is it really the same stormshadow, quality of plastic, original accessories. ETC?

Just getting back to collecting, never seen that before.

dominic.18
09-20-2010, 08:00 PM
I'm not sure on the current price but because of all the bootleg ones going around right now im sure the price has dropped. the bootlegs are selling for around $20

UnKnownSnowTrooper
09-21-2010, 08:30 AM
Dom is right $20 is the going price

dominic.18
09-21-2010, 12:18 PM
its a cheaper quality but still a great display piece. I thought about buying one in the past but its hard to spend $20 plus shipping on a bootleg

BP
09-21-2010, 05:40 PM
Thanks for the info guys... I'd consider it just for the accessories. I wonder if they're built like the 97 reissue stuff. Also the whole bootleg thing is driving me nuts. Like trying to buy a 1986 BAT and everything is going great and at the last minute seller says oh its all repo accessories and hologram. How can we tell these fraud accessories apart from the real deal? I might be in the wrong thread here... has this been posted already?

On a separate note, I dig the bootleg black major stuff. Sorry if this is inappropriate but crimson troopers and stinger troopers etc is alright with me! Ripping off Hasbro... another story.

fish&chips
09-22-2010, 01:16 PM
There's repro accessories and hologram for the BAT? Do you have a pic of these items? I never knew repros of Joe accessories has become so extensive, I always thought it was limited to the rare easily lost parts like Heavy Metal's mike?

bluebikerboy1
09-29-2010, 08:36 PM
where they get you is the shipping on these things.

I have a few in the store that should be under 30 shipped each if you are interested in getting one from the states and not from china.