magicjason@hotmail.com=BAD TRADER AND LIAR [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : magicjason@hotmail.com=BAD TRADER AND LIAR

appologuist
11-11-2001, 12:22 PM
this guy claims to have rare carded and loose brazilian and uk figures but when it comes time to ship he says some sort of lie and then never sends the figures. I caught him out on 2 of my email addresses. Watch out for him.

airedevon
12-19-2001, 10:03 AM
This guy sounds a lot like Cymbalic AKA Jason Williams and AKA Craig Hurshbager.... What name did he give you? Is he located in Ohio?

jasongijoe
06-24-2002, 03:13 AM
hey i have great feedback on here, and i do have the brazilian figures.... I just didn't want to do u deal, and I had my reasons. I didn't do anything fraudulant and told you why i didn't want to trade anymore. I didn't even know i had even this negative feedback on here, until now. This deal was a year ago. I am just clearing my name on here, you can look on my positive feedback on jasongijoe and my email on here at magicjason@hotmail.com

jasongijoe
06-24-2002, 03:16 AM
hey i have great feedback on here, and i do have the brazilian figures.... I just didn't want to do u deal, and I had my reasons. I didn't do anything fraudulant and told you why i didn't want to trade anymore. I didn't even know i had even this negative feedback on here, until now. This deal was a year ago. I am just clearing my name on here, you can look on my positive feedback on jasongijoe and my email on here at magicjason@hotmail.com

bleedyoudry
06-24-2002, 06:41 AM
jasongijoe did right by me in the one trade we had. However, Appoloquist is the worst person I've dealt with off of this board.

Appoloquist, I'm still waiting on my replacements for those fake prototypes you sent me.

Edit: Appoloquist has contacted me about the replacements so hopefully that'll come through. However, I have heard this before:).

Regardless, jasongijoe = good trader and appoloquist = ???

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: bleedyoudry ]

Floridaman
06-24-2002, 04:47 PM
Could it be that we have a moderator issue here, Bleedyoudry is on here all the time and I have never seen apolloquist on here before and I am potentially entering into a trade with jasongijoe, hmmmmm We will see for ourselves if I trade with him, not siding with either person yet but I know Balance will come out of this I guarantee it, thanks all

Floridaman
06-24-2002, 06:36 PM
I think balance is already coming I can feel it. Good luck apollo 13 nobody is going to side with you on this post because I think that no actual trade was ever made, question did you send jasongijoe any Joe items that you traded to him?? Answer this question we need more balance and clarity on this subject........

bleedyoudry
07-03-2002, 01:35 PM
Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Still waiting.

jasongijoe
07-04-2002, 01:01 AM
FloridaMans figures have been sent, so we shall here on here from "THE MAN" if i am a good trader or not. -jason

bleedyoudry
07-05-2002, 01:07 AM
I was talking about Appoloquist. I'm waiting on the figures he said he was going to finally send months later.

You're good, Jason. No problems.

GIJOEHQ
07-05-2002, 04:41 AM
sorry i think its hiilarious appologuist tried to pull jasongijoe's card and got busted that is to funny or maybe its sleep deprovation either way im laughing

[ July 05, 2002: Message edited by: GIJOESUPPLIES ]

Floridaman
07-06-2002, 11:29 AM
Jason knows where the string is going Trevor he knows we are 3 in the same on this post, Jason traded me a army builder Python Patrol figure now all I have to do is wait on the mail that has that figure coming, Jason I will be in contact later ;)

jasongijoe
07-07-2002, 12:41 PM
ok, thanks man, hey i hope u like the figure. -jason

Floridaman
07-12-2002, 01:26 PM
The figure is great and I think this post will officially now die, JASONGIJOE is a good trader, hmmmmm Apolloguist is no longer here to defend himself and he started it, who now do you believe my friends, Apollo any comments???

Pete The Greek
07-12-2002, 05:53 PM
I have already have traded with jasongijoe a few months ago. It was a smooth trade.

However, this thread should be deleted. Backing out of a deal in which nothing as been sent by either party does not constitute a bad deal/trader.

Floridaman
07-12-2002, 06:24 PM
As a matter of fact I see following up on a lot of things on YOJOE is a problem, no offense but Airdevon posted and has not looked at this post since or Im sure there would be a retraction and thats the exact kind of misleading stuff that hurts peoples credibility, Im with Jason 100% on this he was great he traded me an army builder on this site and those are rare entirely my friends, no offense to Airdevon but the fact this post exists is not right, hopefully 1 day there will be a credible thing one day that may help with this kind of issue ;)

jasongijoe
07-13-2002, 12:02 PM
hey man, u 2 guys are great, i am pretty young (17) and did that happened when i was 16, and the guy was rude, and seemed to be a fishy deal. I don't mind if ppl see that this jerk did this, so that ppl know not 2 deal with him, and with ur guys comments backing me up, is soooo cool, it is the reason y is stay in this great hobby, all of the honest, reliable collectors who trade and sell, and thanks u guys.

ganglor
07-14-2002, 08:01 AM
What carded brazilian gi joes do you have??????

jasongijoe
07-14-2002, 02:21 PM
none anymore, traded them, but i had shipwreck, airtight, and i forget the other guy, but i had 3 and traded them to a guy for a crap load of figures and comics. -jason

ganglor
07-14-2002, 03:04 PM
Damn...I really need them to. Do you happen to have the guys email that you traded them to?

jasongijoe
07-14-2002, 03:47 PM
actually, i don't have it anymore, sorry, we did that deal last year. I remember his name was richard something. thats all. hope u get them tho.