TO ALL OF YOU THAT LIKE TO RIP OTHERS OFF [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : TO ALL OF YOU THAT LIKE TO RIP OTHERS OFF

warriorca
02-19-2003, 07:10 PM
Just to let you know and i am sure many of the real joe guys here agree with me on this.you people that have scammed and ripped others off have committed a crime.Yes a crime its called theft.You can and will be charged with theft in these matters.YOU people know who you are and i will tell you this i have had enough.I started this hobby with my little boy and to steal from a kid is pretty ****in rotten.Infact thats low and you should be ashamed of yourself.You should have to meet face to face with the kids you have ripped off and explain why you stole from them.Anyway i have a lawer working on this matter and those of you who are guilty better come clean real damn soon or im afraid the price you will pay will be a hell of a lot more than the stuff you ripped off and possible jail time.To those of you who are for real and honest lets kick ass on these people I for one will not take it anymore.Its time to collect what is due.

BK
02-19-2003, 08:02 PM
I wish you luck, no one else has been able to do anything.

Scrapiron-Scavanger
02-19-2003, 09:04 PM
More power to you, about time someone stood up. Hopefully it will clean out the joe community of scum.

Eric

warriorca
02-19-2003, 09:31 PM
hi thanks for the support guys if we all stay true to each other we can kick some ass here.YO JOE!

warriorca
02-20-2003, 07:41 AM
If any of you guys know the other names that these *******s go by lets start listing them .I know they like to rip people off and then change their name to confuse us.If we find that they are using more than one alias lets make it known to the rest of the good guys.JUst an idea.

Surdam
02-20-2003, 12:20 PM
well the only name that keeps popping up that i see is mandy bibb, super vegeta, or whatever he calls himself. navajo always tells of how he is a bad trader. ive never run into a bad trader yet, and i mainly stay with my elite group of guys that ive been dealing with for a while. prolly a good idea if you have been ripped off. gl, later

surdam

Spillspleen
02-20-2003, 01:34 PM
How many toys do you have to lose in order for it to be worth while to hire a lawer...not that i disagree but it must be a big deal!!!!!!

Also let us know who you are talking about...I am trading with about a dozen people and sure would like to know who out there is not to trust????

Also if you guys think bad traders should be blacklisted please post more often who you think is good and who is not...I have seen a few posts about good traders and bad but not enough!!!!!!

bayou benny
02-20-2003, 02:15 PM
i have also been seeing brain cripps name showing up.

acbooker
02-20-2003, 04:25 PM
Mandy Bibbs = Tony Privette = Amanda Bowles = Frank Herb = Super Vegeta = BIG TROUBLE! See lots of other posts, but he / she / it scam using a Port Wentworth, Georgia address!

batdan
02-20-2003, 04:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brian Kelly:
I wish you luck, no one else has been able to do anything.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's total BS. I've gotten 3 of these scumbags to return the money or finish the deal. These crimes are FEDERAL and the IFCC and local authorities will pursue these matters as such. It's that frame of mind that lets these guys get away with it, as there is a ton of ways to get them.

I'm currently after this Brian Cripps and I plan to address that to the full extent as well, even if he's hiding at his parents or something. And to answer the "how many toys..." question, not many really. Mail fraud doesn't exist by the same standards as theft & such.

Anyways, never give up the hunt for these idiots and to take them down you just can't give up. That's it.

batdan out

Navajo
02-20-2003, 07:49 PM
I find sometimes if somebody steps up and voices their opinions they get their posts removed. Not always,but I've seen it done. And I think we should totally all band together and find out the rip offs who are out here, if we all catch em quick, we can stop them. But the problem with this is, somebody has to get it up the arse to prove whomever is a cheat. The best way to show up the rip offs is to post their addresses...like Mandy Bibb, or whatever her name is...nobody deal with anybody in Port Wentworth Georgia...somehting like 316, or 306 Phillips ave. F' em, f'em all.

thanks...
I'm sure this post will be deleted

ken

navajo

ShadowSnake
02-21-2003, 09:13 AM
See that guys...see crooks? We are coming...we are coming to get you.
warriorca let us know how we can help.

Dave

(Shadowsnake)

fang5
02-21-2003, 04:42 PM
You can count on my support. I have been collecting since i was a little kid and know i'm still continuing collecting for my son and nephew. It is sad that people can not be honest.

Green Agent
02-22-2003, 04:15 AM
Hows that one song go "Lawyers Guns and Money". Anyways good luck on your hunt for justice and may you definitely find them and give them their just deserves.

ImaWalkingCorpse
02-22-2003, 01:38 PM
Warrior, Anything I can do to help.. let me know. Brian Cripps is a scumbag and a loser.

warriorca
02-22-2003, 07:31 PM
wow! this is great guys.All the support is just great and i hope the scum bags that keep ripping others off are reading this stuff as well because we are coming for you.This may be a shot in the dark but what the heck.I though that maybe for those of us who can afford to that maybe we set up some sort of releif thing where if someone really gets burnt bad by a rip off artist that maybe some of us with extra can pitch in to help them.I dont mean with money just if a guy looses say some guys or body parts etc that maybe we can pitch in and help them out a bit if we can.It is hard for some to recover especially after spending say 30 or 40 bucks on shipping and maybe 50 or 60 bucks in product.I dont know just an idea.Also if any one is living near to these bad pricks maybe they can act as repo men and help to regain some lost goods.Anyway keep up the support people we need to come down hard on these people who think they walk all over us.

Starduster 3.16
02-28-2003, 08:17 AM
I'm with you, but I'm not sure what i can do.Scammers give this hobby a bad name. I recently had a deal that, due to family problems, took me quite a while to come through on. I would say that maybe this guy has the same problem, but seeing as how he's cheated EVERYONE he's dealt with i guess that just isnt the case. But my question is what can we do about these things. This board itself is for the most part an honor system. I've been ripped off myself on more than one occasion from this very board. To add insult to injury, there are also people who post things for sale and never get back to the people who give them offers. I'd like to be able to help rid the board of all these *******s but how do we go about it? If you've got any ideas please let us know.

zartan7779
03-14-2003, 05:19 AM
yeah ripper suck , i have never been ripped on joes but magic cards a bout a 100 dolars in cards , joe i thought i was being ripped but ended up waiting 6 months for my cg on a good note i got 4 free figs and some weapons too . i just wish we could be honest .

by the way if i traded with you for the night raven shell did you get your half of the trade ? this is my wifes computer so sometimes she deletes my emails not knowing any better .

so lmk if its you thx jim

Short-Fuse
03-14-2003, 07:05 AM
After reading this post I believe I have just been ripped off by the person you are talking about. He was using Floridaman's name. I have never traded with Floridaman before, but I know his reputation around here is very good. I thought it was a good trade, but after reading this post I recognized his address. I lost Zartan's swamp skier, Devilfish, and about a dozen full back filecards. I am all for doing something about this.

toystore-records
03-15-2003, 03:01 AM
If you need me to beat up some bad European traders, just lemme know... ;)

Marijn, Belgium

Keeping Europe tidy :cool:

warriorca
03-28-2003, 09:09 AM
hi just to let all of you know that hard work pays off somtimes.I finally got closure to one of the people that took over two years to finally come through.I am getting my stuff back from him as well as extras.So that is one down and one to go for me i need to find this darthmullet prick and kick his ass or if someone knows him and is closer please do it for me.Anyway keep it up guys these people will think twice before ripping us good people off by doing this.IF we stay on top of this and keep posting names they will realize its game over.