skudlarek ripped me off [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : skudlarek ripped me off

Michael
03-10-2003, 08:37 PM
I have never done this before even though I felt I have had some uneven trades go down and lost some stuff - but I feel I should at least warn others of this yojoer. His call name is skudlarek and his email is alfons.skudlarek@navy.mil
he seems to have some good stuff and will agree to do a trade - then wait til your end shows up take the stuff he wants and send back the stuff he doesn't (less valuable) with only half of the parts/figures he promised you. Al has been on the board for some time but don't be fooled unless you can get him to send his end first. I lost some really nice figures and got a crappy beat up figure, one of my figures and only a few of the parts I needed back
If you need the gory details email me. I would have hoped that members of our military would have discipline and honesty (I know they teach that at Annapolis) but I have just been ripped off by our naval friend.

dragun316
03-10-2003, 09:32 PM
Sorry to hear about this, Man, but I hope you don't think all squids are like this. (I'm Navy, too, BTW) :(

rottenyolk
03-11-2003, 07:55 AM
He took forever to reply back to emails. I played email tag with him on 3 trades that fell through, but when it came time for exchanging addresses He always stopped replying...

That's why I don't even bother looking at his posts anymore.

fang5
03-11-2003, 12:19 PM
Give him some slack he's going through rough times with a death in the family. I had a transaction with him and had problems also but he came through.

Godzilla
03-12-2003, 10:33 AM
Never had a problem with him. Sorry you had a problem with him. I bought stuff with no problems what-so-ever.

drummer1279
03-12-2003, 06:40 PM
I've tried dealing with him 3 times. The most recent deal has been well over 6 months ago. If he even replied at all, he would seem interested, but never return a second e-mail. His loss though in my book, because I would have traded in his favor. I'm the same way though, as rottenyolk, I don't even bother to look at his post's. As they say, "Three strikes, and you are out!" Good luck to anyone dealing with him. If you can even get a reply, that is.

[ March 23, 2003: Message edited by: drummer1279 ]

sp00ky
03-13-2003, 05:39 AM
Hopefully you can sort your deal out.

As for Skudlarek, I stopped looking at his trade offers after about 2 weeks visiting Yojoe as I felt I needed a lawyer when ever I was gonna make a deal with him.

Read 5 paragraphs of conditions, caveats, provisos regulations, then you get to the haves...

Good Luck

Bosskmr
03-23-2003, 05:19 AM
I've traded with him acouple of times and he is VERY DIFFICULT to deal with

But in the end everything worked out smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> does seem his lists are like a licensed contract agreement, its RIDICULOUS man this is suppossed to be fun guys...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah and if you forget to read the fine print...oh well :confused:

ShadowSnake
03-23-2003, 06:26 AM
What worries me is that he hasnt responded to any of these statements. Kinda weird.
Dave

dryhawk37
03-23-2003, 12:13 PM
I have also had some good deals with Alfons, but he is a pain to work with. We had a deal going for a few weeks, and then when it was final he wanted me to send first, and then he said he didnt want to make the trade. Wierd.....

Prozac
03-24-2003, 06:24 AM
His pots were like that before the new Yojoe boards. He was difficult then too.

skudlarek
03-31-2003, 10:58 AM
I guess after over 6 years on this and the prior board I was bound to get a few bad comments. I have alot of good feedback on the good sellers/traders page if you care to look. I also do alot of sales on ebay with over 210 positive respones to 3 negatives, only one of which dealt with a sale.

It seems alot of people have a problem with the detail of terms and conditions - I guess after alot of bad deals I probably went a little overboard, my apologies to all.

L1zrdking
03-31-2003, 11:30 AM
Our deal went off without the slightest hitch. I had no problems at all. Of course that was my only time dealing with you, but hey, smooth easy transaction, got what I wanted.