Let's make a list of low lifes! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Let's make a list of low lifes!

Navajo
03-13-2003, 02:41 PM
Hey, you know what i think. I think that everybody that has been ripped off, and that has proof should make a list of a$$holes that like to rip us off. Every 2 weeks or so we could update it and keep at it so that nobody gets it again. Even if we just post e-mails, addresses etc. THis might help others who may be in a trade. It makes me sick to my big stomach reading about all of these people that like taking the good traders for a ride. So why doesn't one person, like I said, every 2 or 3 weeks keep a post going about bad traders and everyone could put their's into it too? I'm starting to ramble...but it's just a thought.

stay away from anybody in the port wellington area...especially if they say the have a son...and want dragonball z stuff.

navajo

Ken

PEACE

Bubba-J
03-13-2003, 04:26 PM
Yes, NO SUPERVEGETA
VIGETA1978@AOL.com

John Missal
03-13-2003, 04:40 PM
If you do this (and I'm all for it) I do suggest that you do not post phone numbers or street numbers (street names are usually OK). Cause if you are wrong, or the person decides to fabricate evidence against you, posting that personal of information can get you into a lot of trouble.

Just be careful.

John M.

toystore-records
03-15-2003, 03:05 AM
hey is that person's son- who collects dragonball Z stuff- about 10 years old?
maybe that's the person I am talking about in my Daniacollectible/Betsy Figueroa post?
Maybe they moved?

We'll get them... tongue.gif

Navajo
03-15-2003, 03:58 AM
Ah, something like that. The sob story for me in September was they had to sell all of it for something and the son, wanted to get back into it. A 10 year old into collecting joes? Highly unlikely, but I'm sure there are a few youngin's....man hind sight sure is 20/20

peace

navajo

toystore-records
03-15-2003, 10:28 AM
no no i'm referring to the son being about 10 y/o...

Navajo
03-18-2003, 01:58 PM
Yeah I know what you meant. The son

USS FLAGG
03-19-2003, 05:30 PM
we kids can collect gi joes and such

Navajo
03-20-2003, 04:41 PM
Didn't say you couldn't.

navajo