WickedClown is a good trader [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : WickedClown is a good trader

Johnny...
11-28-2001, 02:33 PM
I saw that wicked clown was posted as a bad trader. I would guess that if you have any problems with him it is human error, and you should adress them and give him the benefit of the doubt. I have dealt with him numerous times on yahoo auctions, and he has delivered every time. Check his feedback for my name; my Yahoo name is magnusjohnny. My ebay name is [email protected]

I gave him enough opportunity, and he ripped me off.

[ May 31, 2002: Message edited by: Johnny... ]

Viper
12-03-2001, 11:58 AM
I won a yahoo auction from wickedclown. He was kind of slow. but other than that I had no problems.

Pete The Greek
01-05-2002, 03:04 PM
Bullsh*t. This goof has been recently been ripping off people, including myself. All my emails to him have bounced back. Luckly I did not lose my shirt over this but I hate being ripped off.

His address is

S. Pitts
P.O. Box 123611
Ft. Worth, TX 76121

while payment is made out to S. Castillo.

Ravensheart
01-13-2002, 09:58 AM
Don't be too sure that wicked clown is a good seller. I've won an auction (using from him in november. He was going to check the shipment price for me....I haven't heard from him since then and my emails also remain unreplied.

Roeland

firstprime
02-14-2002, 08:46 PM
i beleive from what i read that he is now using the ebay name soul reaver1.i concluded bids with him over a week ago and havent heard sh*t back.his new email is [email protected] .probably got a temp account on the account that he keeps screwing people!! :( :mad:

erice9
02-25-2002, 12:20 PM
I won two auctions off of yahoo from wickedclown69. If this is the right person he is a dead beat. He has not been back on yahoo but the way he sets his auctions up is the same as soul reaver 1 from Ft. Worth. I have the money order reciept so I will post it as well.

strandedinbfe
05-26-2002, 03:41 PM
Okay guys here is the thing. I am trying to help out anyone who has been riped off by this guy. He has had 2 ebay accounts that I know of plus his yahoo account. His ebay names are
Vulpix19 ( this one he used Sean Riza)
[email protected] (this one he used Chuck Green)

and then the yahoo is:
wickedclown_66

This is the same guy:
Charles Green
He is probly using his current girlfriends name Stella or maybe his own ! if you need any of his info please contact me I can give you what you need to catch him and hopefully get your money back.

Good luck with this he will send some people their stuff to keep good feedback and others your stuff will never come. check the ebay rating and get in contact with the other people who got ripped off.Buyer beware of this guy!

red25thta
05-26-2002, 06:24 PM
For a small fee I can drive over and collect peoples $$$ or items <G>.