Mark Williams / Katy Williams scam on Ebay [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Mark Williams / Katy Williams scam on Ebay

Zeke
12-17-2001, 10:40 PM
I'll use their real names in case someone else on this site is using the gi-joedealer user name. Looks like these people screwed quite a few people on Ebay in the last week before being un-registered from the site (and leaving those of us with pending transactions in the dark). http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=gi-joedealer

fletcher687
01-05-2002, 05:57 PM
If gi-joedealer was their user name I almost bid on some stuff of theirs. I'm glad I didnt.
Is it just me or are the sellers on ebay too high priced and the buyers willing to pay too much for something not worth it?

frozen_nd
01-16-2002, 08:44 PM
. .

ShadowSnake
01-17-2002, 07:13 AM
What makes an good Ebayer go bad? I can understand the new seller with low feedback rating try to scam people....but a person with established feedback, decides to screw people? What makes that happen? lol

I guess we will never know.

Dave

Jesse
01-17-2002, 10:29 AM
I think some of them are pretty smart. They build their rating on small transactions, and then go for the big kill. I'm always sort of scared of the guy that has around 11 positive feedback, and they are all from buying or selling $1-$5 items, and suddenly puts out a $5000 auction. Anything online as big as Ebay is going to draw scammers, and a lot of them are really darned good at it.

[ January 17, 2002: Message edited by: Jesse ]