J&M Paradox / Joe Leeper ripped me off ?!? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : J&M Paradox / Joe Leeper ripped me off ?!?

Volleydan
04-12-2002, 07:27 AM
I "bought" a set of the three Argentinian versions of Storm Shadow from this guy almost a month ago, and still have not received them - he made excuses for a while, and finally stopped returning my e-mails completely. I guess he took my $140 as a gift or something. Exercise EXTREME caution when dealing with Joe, my experience was not a good one.

Jesse
04-12-2002, 04:17 PM
Crap! I was in contact with this guy regarding the same Argentinian figures, and terminated the deal when he would only accept Paypal and would not give me a physical address...he then finally gave me a PO Box #...something smelled really fishy. I am so sorry I didn't post anything here. I didn't actually have a transaction with him, and I didn't feel it was appropriate to jump to conclusions. I do have some info on him, email me privately and lets see what we can do.

Jesse
www.gijoeforsale.com (http://www.gijoeforsale.com)

04-12-2002, 04:55 PM
if i was you i would go to the post office and file a mail fraud complaint on the oxygen thief.people like that are scum.but unfortunately in life in every pile of apples theres always one sheet eatin bug among them. smile.gif

baby01
04-19-2002, 01:51 PM
Is this J&M guy from Canada? e-mail me if he is.
[email protected]

joebuster151
05-22-2002, 07:49 AM
Sorry that you lost that much money. I guess, though, it could have been a lot more. I don't mean to downplay your loss, but I mean that the set of 3 ninjas are worth much more than that, right? I hope you get it back.

Volleydan
06-13-2002, 11:08 AM
UPDATE: I never got Joe to relpy to my e-mails, so I turned him in to Paypal. After waiting two months with no progress from Paypal, I turned it over to Discover's fraud department. I guess the complaint process is a joke over there. Discover credited my account immediately and went after Joe and Paypal both. I guess the moral here is that if something looks too good to be true, it probably is.