I REALLY hate doing this... [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : I REALLY hate doing this...

Prozac
04-16-2002, 04:09 AM
I hat to have to do this so much, But if you come accross adogg8teen(William Porter) in a trade be careful. We made a trad in which I sent 10 complete figures for a couple vehicles, not even a week later i recieved word that he got his end and my vehicles would go out(which should been shipped the same time). 3 weeks passed and I got no vehicles and no response to emails. Now I know he was getting me emails, cause there were people here emailing him about buying stuff from him and he responded(thanks for the help too...you know who you are). Only after I found anothe raddress for him(which he claims wasn't his) another email address, and threatend filing fraud charges did he reply to me. finally after another week I recieved the vehicles, but not the way he described. 1 was fine. The other he stated was a 97 Rage missing only the box and 2 mines. When I got it, it was missing all 4 mines, the mine tray, 1 missile, the cap that goe son the side gun, and the driver/accessories. I caught him on AIM and asked him about the parts and he stated he said "I told you it was missing pieces". When i told he said it had the driver, he "didn't remember saying that", so I posted the email on AIM to him. I then asked him to send back a couple of the figures to compensate for the missing pieces, and he left. I told him he had until Tuesday when I got up to offer a solution beofre I posted about him. So here I am. I still have all his emails and our conversation on AIM and another conversation he had with one of my frinds about the situation. It is all at home right now and I am at work, and will post some of it later if requested. I know of 1 other person on the yojoe.com board in the same situation and one person on ebay. We have all been in contact regarding Mr. Porter. If you have any questions or concerns, please email me privately. Sorry for the novel.

crimsonguardsman140
04-16-2002, 07:38 AM
Here Here Prozac. Its time to put a stop to this. I was the other friend/person who has been having problems with ADogg8Teen. I ordered form him a Hurricane and a Hammerhead vehicle. It took him over a month to get the stuff to me. We started talking around the 22 of March. On this board it was posted that the Hurricane was in excellent condition and it was only missing 1 missile. The Hammerhead was said to be in excellent condition and complete. He did tell me that the driver for the Hurricane was missing but the Hammerhead driver was there. So I sent a check to him and it cleared on the 26th and he said and I quote

"Hello
Check cleared and items were sent yesterday. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have in the past. Thanks."

Well that was the 27th so I should have recieved it that saturday or monday. No package recieved. So I emailed him around the end of the week....he finally got back to me and he said and I qoute

"Hello
Sorry I dont get to check my mail very often. I am sure that your package was sent last week. I sent it through the US Postal Service. I will contact them if you package doesnt arrive at your house today. Sorry for any inconvienience. Thanks.

Still no package then I emailed him some more, threatened him and he said and I quote

"Hello
Like I said i only get to check my emails about every other day. I have contacted teh post office and they are looking for the package. If it is lost or doesnt show up you have my word as a joe fan that I will refund your money. We have had soem family problems and im trying to catch up on everything. I found a package today that should have been mailed like three weeks ago. I contacted the person and we are cool. I am keeping an open contact with you and i assure you you will get your package or a refund.

Thanks
William

Followed by alot more emails where I asked for my money back(he said he would give me half) and me asking for the confirmation number, so I could check if the pacakge was actually sent, and more emails were he said he sent the package and he wasnt apologizing anymore. Well finally after getting together with prozac here and another ebay user, I tracked him down and pestered him on aol. I along with prozac told him up fron that we would slap him with a mail fraud charge. Needless to say we did that last week and boom our packages show up this past weekend and it looked as if the package was packed in a hurry. So I decided to check the post date on them when they left...and guess what they were shipped out last week. Not the 27th of March...last week around the 10th. Guess what..when I opened the box to inspect the contents the Hurricane and the hammerhead were not as described. The hurricane had all its missiles but was missing one of the yellow intake engines and the small glider/drone attache. The hurricane was missing all the guns and the radar dishes and the helmet for the driver So I IM'ed him and let him know that I got packages and what was missing. He hit me with the "I mailed them with the rest of the stuff, put them in a separate baggies" He also said maybe they jumped out on the way o the post office....ver unlikely I said. Needless to say I still didnt get the other items. All Im saying is I wouldnt be writing this letter if he wouldnt have lied. If he came straight out and said I dint mail it yet I wouldve been mad but understood. Hey people get busy and I know between waiting for the check to clear you forget...just dont lie. Dont lie about mailing the package or the quality of the merchandise either. Stay away from ADogg8teen...he is not to be trusted. Also for your enjoyment and a warning to other people Ive traded/sold/bought to here is the original letter I was going to send. This is not to scare people or make them think Im after them. Im just sick of it. I always follow through with a transaction unless something comes up or a better deal comes along. I go out of my way to be fair with buying cause I know everyone wants to make a little profit. I also always send my money(by check) on time and if I have a problem with that I let the person know up front. Anyone who has dealt with knows I travel alot. I always let them know ahead of time to see if there is a problem with sending the check to coincide with when I get back. No one has a problem with that. And lastly I always keep an open rapport with everyone I buy/trade/sell with. I let them know Im sending the check, tell them to let me know whn it gets there, and I even go as far as to let them know when it cleared. So you see I follow the rules and respect the other joes on this board...and to me its wrong to try and scam someone. Im just tired of these lousy scam artist taking advantage of us good joe fans. Later..and sorry for be so long winded.

(the original letter)
I said I was going to wait for the rest of the people to join me on this, but I cant wait anymore. Its been damn near a month and I havent received my stuff. Ive
sent email after email to this guy and Im getting sick of it. 1st it takes forever for him to respond back. He claims he doesnt check that email often. 2, when
he does respond he acts so ****ing nonchalant about it, spewing out the same old tired cliche...there was a family emergency. I can understand that, but damn
dude show some damn respect for your fellow joes collectors. What pisses me off the most is he makes it seem like its my fault. He says he sent the package and he has the receipts to prove it. THEN WHY THE HELL HAVENT I GOT IT. I live in VA, he lives in
West VA. It doesnt take that long to ship out. Ill tell you why I dont have anything. Cause he still hasnt sent it and he snatched my hard earned cash and
alot of other peoples hard earned cash. Well I asked him to send me a copy of the receipt/confirmation number, over the net then I could verify it. Still
havent got that. I asked for my money back..and yup you guessed it I still havent got that. He even had the nerve to say he would refund me half my money
back...cause he lost out to. LOST OUT...LOST OUT! He didnt lose a damn thing but his integrity. I want him
to respond to this and defend himself too. I want him to come on here and tell everyone that he sent the
package. I want him to prove me wrong and send me my stuff. I look at it like this. If he sent it then why is he being so shady and so hesitant to give me
the confirmation number then so I can check myself. It takes all of a second to look it up. Everytime I log on to aol I have to ask him have you sent my stuff. Every single time he either logs out or wont
respond. When he does answer he says the same tired line..I sent it. Last night he was on and I asked him to send me the confirmation number...said he would
send it 1st thing this morning. I logged on this morning...no number. Saw him on Aol this morning, asked him about the number....he logged off. I tell
you one think...and ADogg8teen I hope you do read this. I swear on all joe collectors who were wronged, I will not stop bothering you until I and everone else gets there stuff. Get used to seeing an email from me
for along time. Send us our money back or gijoe stuff...and Ill leave you alone. Keep jerking us around, and I'll be your shadow. And please please please I dare you to respond, and I dare you to come to the convention....cause if I figure out who you are I will stomp a mudhole in your backside. Now send me my stuff dammit. You know its people like you that
give all of us a bad name. I dont even want to trade or sell with anyone else because of you. For a measly 55 bucks. Man I would have given you that money. Instead you want to steal it. I hope you are happy
with yourself. So everyone beware of ADogg8teen. Dont trade, buy, or sell to him, cause in the end you will be sorry. If he has antother name, post it and
let us all know whats he's doing. Im done
ranting...for now. And one more thing I will
apologize for everything I said if you come
through..but I have to vent my feelings.

ShadowSnake
04-16-2002, 07:48 AM
By the sound, and the length of your posts, it sounds like you guys are upset. lol

YOu could have driven to his house in the same time you typed all that. lol

But seriously, its good that you guys are taking the time, to let us all know your bad experiences with another person who claimed to be a fellow collector. Good luck in your attempt to get it straight

Dave

crimsonguardsman140
04-16-2002, 09:13 AM
My man, you dont know how close I was to driving to his place...lol

crimsonguardsman140
04-16-2002, 09:14 AM
Oh and buy the way, thanks for ordering all this food for us smile.gif

bleedyoudry
04-16-2002, 11:49 AM
I was pretty suspicious when I saw his name on the board as he has had a couple of uncompleted transactions with me on E-Bay. I didn't say anything this time due to the whole Bobman fiasco last time though.

You can see that you guys aren't the first to have complaints on him by looking at his feedback (adogg8teen) on E-Bay. He's had problems with both buying and selling and one of the positive feedback there is actually a negative if you read them. I probably would've added a couple if I didn't care about retaliation feedback. I'm sure he has other names on E-Bay you can pull up as well.

There are a couple of other people selling of who I'm suspicious of from prior dealing but don't want to cause any problems. Drop me an e-mail (xxslurpeex@aol.com) if you want to know so you can avoid a potential situation like this.

Prozac
04-16-2002, 01:06 PM
Lengthy reply warning!!!!

He also used "cameronwv" on ebay

A few of his emails on the trade:

3/3/02
Hello
The Rage has a Driver and BP. It is Mint out of box. I dont knwo where the box is though. It has perfect stickers applied.
The Avalanche is complete as well, it has BP, but unfortunatley no driver. It came to me like that. It to is mint out of box. I dont have any pictures. But you can check my feedback on ebay if you would like. My ebay name is Cameronwv.
For trade i am looking for complete figures. Cash wise i am looking for an offer from yah. Which ever is easier for you. I accept paypal, cash, or moneyorder. Thanks

William

later on3/3/02
Hello
i will take the Annihilator. The Rage only has two of the mines so its probably missing 2 i think. Yeah i hope you dont mind the post, I was just being curious. Havnt done this much. But it is a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks

William
I also need your address to send the vehicles.

3/4/02
Hello
The Avalanche is white as rice if not better. I got it around christmas time and it had the box. The box had a little accident so I had to get rid of it. The Avalanche was put togeather then. Its in great shape.

Thanks
William

A conversation with hima nd one of my friends on AIM on 4/7/02(over a month later from the first email)

friend: Hey
Adogg8teen: hey
friend: You deal in GI Joe stuff right?
Adogg8teen: yeah
friend: Well, I know a couple of people filing charges on you :-(
friend: If I were you, I'd just ship there stuff
Adogg8teen: well ive had a few family problems lately so im trying to catch
back up
friend: So you are going to ship it right?
Adogg8teen: yeah, i shipped some stuff today
friend: Brad Rosak's stuff?
friend: An Avalanche and some other stuff?
Adogg8teen: we have been out of town for a few weeks on family affairs
Adogg8teen: yeah it was shipped today
friend: Yea I understand, things happen
Adogg8teen: well i thought i emailed everyone about that but i guess i
missed a few
friend: Email him
friend: And BBennyBTjr
Adogg8teen: i have emailed benny
friend: Did you mail his stuff?
Adogg8teen: hang on let me see
friend: Sure
Adogg8teen: he won the joe figures, it was shipped today
friend: OK, so both he and Brad (Prozacs) stuff has been shipped
right?
friend: ONly delayed cause you were out of town on family affairs
friend: How did you ship the stuff today?
Adogg8teen: that would be it, everything was mailed today except two
packages, they will be going out first thing tomorrow
Adogg8teen: they were shipped by the post office
friend: Post Office was closed
friend: It's Sunday
Adogg8teen: yesterday it wasnt
Adogg8teen: i went around 1100 so they should have went out yesterday
friend: Ok, so they should be recieving there items shortly?
Adogg8teen: yeah by Friday hopefully
friend: You keep the USPS recipet?
Adogg8teen: yeah i have them somewhere
friend: OK, keep a hold of those in case they don't recieve there
stuff
Adogg8teen: naturally
friend: Thanks for your help, it took me a while to get a hold of
your information
Adogg8teen: i keep them for my records anyways
Adogg8teen: yeap
friend: I assume your a WVU student
friend: I had 2 different phone #s found for you as well
Adogg8teen: yeah ive finished one year
friend: You married?
Adogg8teen: lol, not yet
friend: Who is Gail?
friend: Your Mom?
Adogg8teen: who?
friend: Gail Porter
Adogg8teen: I dont know any gails lol, where do they live
friend: Cameron :)
friend: IN the same spot where you sent a package from recently
friend: Zip 26033
Adogg8teen: yeah, hmm, might be my dads new wife, not sure
friend: Parents, who knows with them eh?
friend: I just wanted to confirm that the stuff you owe people is on
it's way
Adogg8teen: yeah it is, like i said im trying to catch back up
friend: No prob
friend: Please send them and email to explain
friend: Thanks for talking with me
Adogg8teen: yeah
friend: Hopefully we won't have to talk again ;)
friend: One question
Adogg8teen: ok
friend: Are you sure your not married? Because, apparently you've
been telling people your Wife checks your email, so which is it?
Adogg8teen: im not married yet, but she might as well be considered my wife
lol
friend: I know how that is...... now Ill give you a chance to come
clean about everything right now with no consequences
friend: Hear me out...
friend: A) Do you really have the items you sold/traded, if not, will
you return the peoples cash/items to them?
Adogg8teen: yeap of course
friend: Now is the best time to be completey honest...
Adogg8teen: ok so why isnt that honest
friend: Just want to make sure you understand what your saying,
that's all
friend: So if they don't have their items in 5 days, you will send
their items or $ back, Correct?
Adogg8teen: of course
Adogg8teen: if it isnt there by next monday
friend: Alright, hopefully they arrive, but if for some unseen reason
they don't, I am sure that you will send out refunds/figures, again,
deadline is next monday

My AIM conversation with him on 4/13/02(the day I finally recieved)

prozac3580: HI. I got the package today, but there were some things missing that should've bben there.
Adogg8teen: like what
prozac3580: mine tray
2 mines
1 missile
cap that goes on the end of the side gun
Driver and accessories

prozac3580: all from the rage
prozac3580: avalanche was fine
Adogg8teen: i told you that the rage didnt come with a driver, and that there were a few things missing
prozac3580: this is from one of your emails:
prozac3580: The Rage has a Driver and BP. It is Mint out of box. I dont knwo where the box is though. It has perfect stickers applied
Adogg8teen: well i dont remember saying that
prozac3580: and when you posted on yojoe when inquiring about the trade that it was only missing 2 mines
Adogg8teen: yeah it should have had the mines and the tray
prozac3580: i have the email and will gladly forward it to you showing that you said that
Adogg8teen: i will look here, but im sure i sent it all,
Adogg8teen: guess it couldnt have just hopped out of the box on the way though lol
prozac3580: he he...doubt it. If you don't have any of those pieces I would like a few of my figures back to compensate for the missing pieces
prozac3580: and figure
prozac3580: is that acceptable?
Adogg8teen signed off at 10:18:38 PM.

loser...sorry for the long boring read.

ImaWalkingCorpse
04-16-2002, 02:56 PM
I am glad you guys got your situation worked out. And i am glad you let us know. <Scratching out Adog8teen's name on my good list, and adding him to thtat other list>

acmirro
04-16-2002, 07:16 PM
All we would need now is a responce from adog8teen...

Going by Prozac's (who I trust completly) word it looks like we have another bad trader to look out for.

Thank you Prozac for bringing this out in the open...

Prozac
04-17-2002, 01:59 AM
Don't look for him to reply under ad0gg8teen, as I talked to timmer and he said that he is no longer registered,under that name anyway. I tried to IM adogg again last night when he was on and he wouldn't reply and went on unavailable.

crimsonguardsman140
04-17-2002, 05:02 AM
Same here Prozac. Ive been watching out for him, and when I sent him a message he always logs out.

mailer_etchilon
04-17-2002, 03:28 PM
Hello everyone,

I am the other person who is fighting with Mr. Porter at this current time. Just to underscore how big or a fraud he is, he posted 100% false statements about me on this board (http://www.toy-ads.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=000101). I will admit, I was two days late getting payment to him, but he flat out lied about my e-mail address not working or me changing it! All over a C-5 Conuest X-30 and a c-1 Actict Blast! I still have not recieved my items yet, and it this point I don't think I will, but I just want to put my two cents in and say thanks to crimsonguardsman140 for the communication! I also hate this kind of tattle-tale bulls$%@, but some people deserve it!!! :mad:

Adogg9teen
04-17-2002, 03:52 PM
Do you guys not have lives or family? I have sent all packages to those who purchased or traded things from me. I understand why everyone is mad, but i do have a family and when emergencies happen I have to go. I have sent email with this explanation already. Everything has arrived as i described. I dont care if you guys bash me on this post or not. Again i understand how you all feel. I would be mad too if someone waited so long to send my items to me. I am not online very often because of work or taking care or personal things. Again my apologies to those of you who feel youve been cheated by me. I just wanted everyone to know that I had an emergency and was gone for a couple weeks, all packages have been sent.

[ April 17, 2002: Message edited by: Adogg9teen ]

Prozac
04-17-2002, 04:36 PM
The emergency part I understand...fine. But when I asked you to send the missing pieces or send back a few of my figures to compensate for the missing pieces/driver (which you said you had) you ignore me. You are online more than you say I see you on AIM almost every night.

ShadowSnake
04-17-2002, 04:45 PM
IF YOU DONT HAVE THE TIME TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SALES, THEN DONT DO IT. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I hate waiting a month for stuff...unless there is a real excuse...but, im not on that much dont cut it. Your on enough to screw someone out of money, then your on long enough to complete your freakin transactions. GET THEM DONE, AND DONE RIGHT!!!!!

Adogg9teen
04-17-2002, 06:29 PM
First of all i want to reply to Shadowsnakes message. Its not my fault that a member of my family decided to die in the middle of my tradings and things. Its not like i can run ouot and buy a laptop so i can stay connected at the funeral, which is five states away. And I have taken care of all of my trades. Those who got their packages got exactly what I said was with the items.
Secondly Prozac, I am not the only one that uses my aol im name. There are others here at my house that like to use it alot. I am not an internet addict like you seem to be. I enjoy surfing the web but I occasionaly dont get online for a few days due to work and other things. Again I feel that my end of the bargain was taken care of. I have plaenty of people that can say that I am a great dealer/trader. Let me know and ill have them email you. Feel free to bash me all you want but I think you guys over do it a little on these posts. You seem to like to jump the gun on all of your trades. Settle down a little, you got your packages.

Prozac
04-17-2002, 07:16 PM
I may have gotten my package, but not ALL of what shoudl've been in it, and you don't seem to care. THAT'S what my problem is. You didn't completely fulfill your end of the deal and are acting like you did nothing wrong. I also find it funny that when I asked for a few of my figures back to compensate for the missing pieces and driver, you left like a chicken s#!t who doesn't want to take the blame for the screw up.

There was an emergency fine. MS SKAT KAT had an emergency a while back, but still managed to find time to post message here that things would be delayed. Only takes about 30 seconds...

[ April 17, 2002: Message edited by: Prozac ]

crimsonguardsman140
04-18-2002, 08:42 AM
Im going to have to go with the consensus on this one Adoggteen. Its cool that you have things going on in your life. Heck we all do. All of us work, all of us dont "surf the web", and all of us arent closet geeks who live with their mom. What we are are people who work hard for their money and who dont want to see it thrown away....never to see it again. What bothered me about you Adoggteen is the fact that you did not keep an open rapport with me, or for that matter anyone of us. Then again you did say you dont check your mail often. The next thing that bothered me is that you seemed so nonchalent about the entire situation. Like you didnt give a ****. It seemed as if the entire time you were lying and thats not cool. Thats just not cool. All you had to say was that you had an emergency, you didnt send the items, and you were sorry. No you kept saying that you sent them over and over. Then you twisted all your words around, and went back on alot of stuff you said. If you dont have time to sell/buy/trade, then just dont do it. If you do choose to continue to do it then you need to get in the habit of checking you email every single day. As for the items that were supposed to be in there...Im sorry Im going to have to call you on that one. All the items were not in there. You told me the Hammerhead was complete, and that is just not the case. The guns and the radar dish are missing. Also you said the Hurricane was only missing one missile, but the darn thing is missing the drone and a rear yellow engine also. And before you say you put them in there, let me remind you that I checked and triple checked that box and there was no 2nd baggy with those items in it. You say it "jumped out the box"..well it didnt. That box was sealed shut when I got it. It took me 10 minutes to get it open. I spoke to you on this and once again you gave an excuse and said you would look..and yet I still havent gotten a respone back from you. All Im saying is maybe you should reconsider selling joe stuff, cause truth be told it doesnt seem as if you are cut out for it. If you wish to continue in the manner you are doing, you can expect this type of thread over and over again.

CrimsonGuardsman140

Prozac
04-18-2002, 09:25 AM
Funny...he suggested my missing parts "jumped out of the box" as well...do we see a pattern here? :confused:

ShadowSnake
04-18-2002, 09:40 AM
I understand and emergency is time consuming. And i know how it is a terrible time for someone. I know, because ive been through a few myself...BUT I TOOK CARE OF WHAT I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF..so dont use that excuse....in the past year, ive seen a few people with emergency's and tragic losses, and those people were straight forward, and they came through. And I feel very sorry for there loss, and as well as yours, but i have to commend them for taking care of there side of the deal. Just do the right thing and finish the deal. Dont be a crook.

rottenyolk
04-18-2002, 11:23 AM
well lets not forget Brian Powell... He liked to use the excuse oh I had an emergency to take care of.. and left about 15 people without their part of the trade or sale...

I don't know how anybody can say an emergency can cause them to loose contact for 1 month... that's just bull...

I've yet to see a extent family member stay more than a week for a death.. they have a job and their own family to get back too.

ShadowSnake
04-19-2002, 07:51 AM
And even if it does last a month, get on and let someone know....everyone and there mother has a computer with internet connection now..so there is absolutely no excuse.

Dave

sgtdaveb
04-20-2002, 02:24 AM
I just read this entire thing like a soap! Night shift sucks!

debrick
04-20-2002, 05:19 AM
Let's not get on Brian Powell now. He had a legit one and he did take care of all his affairs when it was over so lets not get him mixed up in this one.

gi_nova
04-20-2002, 08:40 AM
no, i dont beleive a word you say about brian powell, he is, was and always has been a bad trader, on the old yojoe classifieds he had a bad trader report a mile long, dont trade with him, dont buy from him, and dont beleive his bs

BK
04-20-2002, 04:42 PM
Thanks guys, I'll be sure to stay away from Mr. Porter on ebay and on these boards. This is definitely a great medium for weeding out guys like this one.

acmirro
04-21-2002, 04:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by debrick:
Let's not get on Brian Powell now. He had a legit one and he did take care of all his affairs when it was over so lets not get him mixed up in this one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excuse me?

He DID?

Last I checked He has NOT taken care of ANY affairs yet.

Besides myself, there are a half a dozen people who are still waiting on the stuff he promised months ago.

All he has done is prove that he is still alive.

Beyond that.....?

GIJOEHQ
04-28-2002, 05:46 PM
for what its worth i have done over 15 deals with adogg and had all my stuff in 5 days or less he has been nothing but awesome to me so i hope all this ends well ! http://gijoesupplies.com/

bayou benny
04-28-2002, 09:48 PM
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ADOGG8TEEN. HEY LOOK JUST FACE IT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY MORE BUSINESS COMING YOUR WAY. YOU WERE THE WORST PERSON I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH ON EBAY.
YOU LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING. I DO ADMIT IN RECEIVING MY FIGURES MONTH LATER AN AFTER SEVERAL THREATS, BUT NEVER RECEIVED FILECARD MENTIONED IN AUCTION. EVERY EMAIL I SENT YOU WAS CHECKED THE SAME DAY BUT NEVER RESPONDED TO UNLESS I ADDED A THREATTO FILE FRAUD. FROM DAY 1 YOU HAVE BEEN HARD TO DEAL WITH. I WILL MAKE THIS PROMISE TO YOU, IF I SEE YOU ON EBAY AGAIN I WILL REPORT YOU AS A FRAUD. LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID IF YOU COULD NOT HANDLE IT YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED OUT OF SELLING AN TRADING. I GUESS YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE EASY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF, ESPECIALLY IF THEY LIVED SO FAR AWAY FROM YOU. YOU ARE GOING TO REALLY PISS SOMEONE OFF 1 DAY AN THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE YOU TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT. THAT WILL STOP YOU FROM RIPPING PEOPLE OFF BECAUE IT WOULD HAVE COST YOU ALOT. I DO NOT CARE HOW YOU RESPOND TO THIS.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

adogg9teen
04-30-2002, 06:35 PM
Doesnt matter what anyone says. All of my deals were done accurately. THe timing might be a little off but i always fufill my end of the bargain. Doesnt matter what anyone says here. I have other places to sell. There are people who buy most of what i have anyways. Say what you like. Its not like im killing myself about all of this. My feeling are not hurt in the least bit. I could care less. Feel free to continue, i love reading what you guys write.

bayou benny
04-30-2002, 07:46 PM
ADOGG8TEEN OR ADOGG9TEEN APPERANTLY IT DOES MATTER WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING OR YOU WOULD NOT RESPOND. IF YOU WOULD HAVE HANDLED YOU BUSSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED. AS YOU CAN SEE ON EBAY I WOULD HAVE DONE MORE BUSINESS WITH YOU IF YOU WOULD NOT HAVE LIED AN SENT ALL THAT YOU STATED IN AUCTIONS. MY ADVICE TO YOU AN YOU CAN TAKE IT ANYWAY YOU WANT IS HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS IN TIMELY MANNER AN STOP ALL THE RUN AROUNDS YOU GIVE PEOPLE SO THIS PROBLEM WILL NOT OCCUR AGAIN. :rolleyes:

Prozac
05-01-2002, 01:55 AM
Accurate my ass. If you were so accurate, how come my Rage is missing pieces and the driver. You say you don't care, yet you keep poopping up here to defend yourself.

crimsonguardsman140
05-01-2002, 01:11 PM
BULL**** adoggteen pure bull****. Your deals are far from accurate. I searced that box over and over and I still have not found the parts you "claimed" to put in another baggie. You told me that the only thing missing from those vehicles I bought from you was 1 missile from the hurricane and the vector pilot. The damn thing had all its missiles but was missing the drone and a freaking engine cap. The hammerhead was missing the clips on the sleds, the radar dish, the gun missile launchers and the freaking drivers helmet. Accurate my ass.

Friend
05-01-2002, 01:16 PM
Hey Prozac,

I have a Rage II with driver, box, BOTH BP, filecard, AND THE STICKERSHEET!! I have everything but the flat door has a half inch long scratch on it. if you dont want it Id like to buy that door off of your Rage II for 3 or 4 bucks?

Starduster 3.16
02-28-2003, 08:27 AM
its things like this that really get me discouraged about this hobby.

mailer_etchilon
02-28-2003, 12:30 PM
What is this liar up to this time?? I believe that he is using the alias adoggtwenty, adoggtwentie or variations on E-Bay. Everyone avoid this leech on humanity.

b1b_wso
03-04-2003, 12:07 PM
People who are lazy just TORQUE ME OFF! My grandfather passed away recently. I had several transactions going on E-bay at the time. I managed to go to the public library and use their computer to e-mail EACH AND EVERY WINNER, and those whom I won from, and told them that I had some family problems and would contact them when I returned in 5-6 days to work out arraingments for payment/shipping. It's not that hard to do.
Anyone who claims they had a family emergency and couldn't contact people should not be doing buisness. Everyone is fairly reasonable here. If you need some time let them know why, and how long. This seems to be the case of a scammer getting scared at the last minute.
Unless you are in a coma or the hospital yourself there is no excuse for not contacting your buisness associates. That's a lack of professionalism, and totally unacceptable. People like this are nothing more than wanna-be Enron CEO's who should be dunked in tar and feathered.