Beware of Robert Jennings [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Beware of Robert Jennings

Timmer
12-30-2001, 05:38 AM
I have been tipped of that
Robert Jennings,from Ohio, is a scam artist that has worked the yojoe classifieds in the
past, and may be back.
He uses several AOL adressess, one of wich
was snakeyes42@aol.com

Avoid at all costs.

Timmer

MUNDO
12-30-2001, 07:19 PM
What an idiot to come back and use the same screen ID and use his actual name in his profile. Why do some people try to feed off of peoples' trust? Doesn't he know that if he was to actually come through with his deals that he could profit way more than by trying to scam people. Eventually, he will scam someone too close to him that will come and lay it on him or someone that will get the law on him. He scammed me about a year ago on either amazon auctions or MSN auctions, I cant remember. I do remember the amount and his first e-mail to me after I won. I won the auction for an original Destro and Baroness for $18. The first thing he said to me was"you were lucky". It's too bad he had to resort to auctioning off his imaginary items on an obscure auction site because he was probably not allowed to go back on ebay or yahoo.

Anyway, Timmer, I think he also has one of those @home addresses now so everyone, watch out.