Anyone bought from CHIP WALLACE on EBAY? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Anyone bought from CHIP WALLACE on EBAY?

Paul Kinnear
01-12-2002, 09:59 AM
This isn't a 'bad seller' notice really, but I do have a few concerns.
Charles 'Chip' Wallace is an ex-MARVEL GI JOE comic artist and I've bought a signed #150 and a signed 'SCARLETT' print from him via EBAY. Neither have turned up in the UK yet, despite it being a few months since I won the first item.
I've no reason to doubt his voracity and it's probably the fault of the postal system at either end. He does have good feedback so I seem to be in the minority - Anyone else had trouble? :(

Paul Kinnear
01-30-2002, 04:57 AM
Well, 2 weeks on and still no comic or print. I've sent an e-mail to him but have had no response yet. He seems to have good feedback from US customers, so it must just be the ENGLISH he doesn't like!
I was about to buy his signed "Star Brigade" set too. That's his loss, I guess. :(

Vanguard Villain
01-30-2002, 05:16 AM
dont sweat it too much, if he has good feed back thats a good sign so all hope hasnt run out, i bought a carded alley viper from a girl in london one time and i sent her emails 3 months after bitching and i finally got my alley viper by the 4 month but id already bought another to replace it and i paid twice as much as it was worth the second time just becase i was heated over the first one

Mr Wooglethorp
02-01-2002, 07:41 AM
The Post Office very frequently messes up UK to US (or vice versa) deals. It took them four of five months to get one UK guys money to me, and he sent the money THREE times. I feel bad for him, but I hadn't dealt with him before. Only one of his payments made it to me. :(