View Full Version : POC Wave 3 Snake Eyes and more reviewed

zedhatch
12-16-2010, 12:26 AM
Snake Eyes, Duke, Resolute Destro and the Ice Cutter get a look this time, enjoy.

http://www.zedsjoesite.com/review/sef/sef.html

Currahee_Chris
12-16-2010, 04:31 PM
thanks for the review- note too keen on the Destro. Like the look of Duke but could do without the missle launcher. Not sure I'll pick up any of em

zedhatch
12-17-2010, 12:15 AM
Snake Eyes, you should, really. LOL

Note too I never say that about any action figure.

Blizzard
12-17-2010, 01:08 PM
Definitely gonna pick up that SE and Herr Destro too! Prolly get the Duke just for the guns... But the Ice Cutter.... disappointing! Thanks for reviewing it, you saved me $18 that will be better spent acquiring something else... Guess my Platoon of Snow Serpents with just have to jack and AT-AT or something LOL!

MikePrime
12-17-2010, 11:01 PM
I've looked at the Ice Cutter on occasion, but I end up deciding that it's not anything I need. It's kind of neat, but I think your review is correct.

I didn't care for the first PoC Duke, but I like this one. Boring? I guess so, but if I buy one Duke from PoC, it shall be the one from wave 3.

Snake Eyes looks great. Hasbro may not have to make another Snake Eyes after this one. They could just reuse it over and over again.

zedhatch
12-18-2010, 09:57 AM
It will be hard to justify another SE purchase after that one. I mean what else can they do that would make it a must buy now.

Duke-as I said after 30 years I am just sick of him, which makes SE all that much more miraculous, shame they couldn't do the same for Duke.

Arbco Executive
12-20-2010, 09:10 PM
I moved SE's straps to the outside by taking his whole webgear off- But if you do this, be very careful- I pulled one strap out at the back. Eep! I'm going to try gluing it back in, but it tucks in behind the belt portion just fine, too.

And you know you can tuck one of his silencers in the little hoop on his pistol holster? I only ask because it's not there in any of your pics. :)

Currahee_Chris
12-21-2010, 10:14 AM
I didn't care for the first PoC Duke, but I like this one. Boring? I guess so, but if I buy one Duke from PoC, it shall be the one from wave 3.

That may prove to be a mistake as I think he might be the best Duke ever done.

zedhatch
12-22-2010, 04:17 PM
eh I don't agree but hey we all have our POV's.