simpsunfan on ebay [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : simpsunfan on ebay

bayou benny
04-29-2002, 06:16 PM
SELLERS BEWARE OF THIS BIDDER ON EBAY. HE IS BIDDING ON ITEMS JUST TO RAISE THE PRICE ON THEM. HE IS NOT LIVING UP TO HIS END OF BARGIN. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO. ON THIS BIDDER PLEASE EMAIL ME. HE HAS BID ON ALOT OF JOE ITEMS AN SIMPSON STUFF. HE HAS NOT BEEN ON EBAY VERY LONG. CANCEL HIS BID IF THIS PERSON IS BIDDING ON YOUR ITEM. I PROMISE YOU HE IS NOT PLANNING ON PAYING.
**********BEWARE************

[ April 29, 2002: Message edited by: BENNYBBTJR ]

acmirro
04-29-2002, 09:18 PM
That really S*cks!

REALLY! :mad: :mad:

This guy out bid me by a redicilous amount on a MIP Convention Jinx. A different buyer one this one at 330$ but I was forced to my max at 225$(which is still HIGH) because of this guy! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1723113728

Then I find another one http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1724509385
that he is bidding on and I figured his high bid was a lot higher than mine. which it was.

But that really makes me mad if this is true!

Its one thing to be outbid on something you want, but to be outbid by someone who doesnt pay really Bl@ws!

[ April 29, 2002: Message edited by: acmirro ]

rottenyolk
04-30-2002, 09:30 AM
simpsunfan auctions winnings.. (http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=simpsunfan&sort=3&page=1&rows=25&completed=1&all=0)

I got curious and took a look, but man this guy won over nearly 1000 dollars worth of auctions.. That's crazy all within 5 days too.

bayou benny
04-30-2002, 12:43 PM
simpsunfan is still bidding on items. this person really needs to be ban from ebay so all sellers he is buying from please contact me with any info you might have received. i have contacted ebay on the matter. he is out of control on his bidding. over $1,000 in stuf that i doubt he is going to pay for. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

larsfan26
04-30-2002, 02:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BENNYBBTJR:
simpsunfan is still bidding on items. this person really needs to be ban from ebay so all sellers he is buying from please contact me with any info you might have received. i have contacted ebay on the matter. he is out of control on his bidding. over $1,000 in stuf that i doubt he is going to pay for. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>he bid and won 2 moc firefly figures.i'd like to win 1 and that would be lucky.but 2!he is out of control.

Eric Bates
04-30-2002, 03:22 PM
He got me too. I just won an India snake eyes w/ all kinds of stuff and he brought the bid up to 250.00. What a prick.
Eric

bayou benny
04-30-2002, 03:41 PM
FINALLY GOT A RESPONSE FROM SIMPSUNFAN, AFTER GOING TO EBAY AN HAVING SOME FRIENDS EMAIL HIM. STILL DO NOT THINK HE IS GOING TO PAY FOR AUCTION.
ERIC I HATE YOU HAD TO PAY THAT MUCH, BUT LOOK AT IT THIS WAY. ONE DAY IF YOU EVER SELL YOU CAN MAKE THAT BACK BECAUSE OF RARITY. I HAVE NOT SEEN THE FIRST INDIA SNAKE EYES ON EBAY.

ImaWalkingCorpse
04-30-2002, 06:48 PM
I emailed one of the sellers and they told me they are going to cancel his bids. I hope so.

bayou benny
05-11-2002, 09:19 AM
SIMPSUNFAN WAS JUST A BIG FRAUD ON EBAY. HE JUST WAS BIDDING TO RAISE THE FINAL BID PRICE. HE IS NOW OFF EBAY. SO EVERYONE WATCH OUT HE MAY TRY TO SCAM HERE. I HOPE ALL SELLERS GOES TO EBAY TO GET THEIR MONEY BACK FOR FINAL BIDS, I AM BECAUSE I HAD WARNED THEM AFTER HE WON MY AUCTION AN DID NOT PAY AFTER THE 10 DAYS. THEY JUST TOLD ME NOT ENOUGHT INFO TO SUPORT THAT. RIGHT AFTER THAT THE NEGS POORED IN
:mad: :mad: :mad:
BAYOU BENNY