cobrastoys is bad trader [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : cobrastoys is bad trader

beachhead666
01-20-2002, 12:40 PM
i finalized a deal with this guy, and sent out my stuff. i e-mailed him a couple days later, to see if he had gotten it. he said he did but had sent it back. now i figured he didn't like the condition it was in, it's not mint but its close. so i emailed him and asked why. i never got response. i got the thing back yesterday, AND HE NEVER EVEN OPENED IT!!! it was still taped shut just the way i had it.

anybody else have this problem?

appologuist
01-20-2002, 04:54 PM
thats not neccessarily being a "bad trader" if he took your stuff and didnt send anything back then hes a bad trader. Hes more of a jerk for changing his mind on the trade and not informing you.

beachhead666
01-20-2002, 04:59 PM
true. i retract my earlier statement. he's not neccessarily a bad trader. but he is a jerk, and i don't recommend trading with him.

Cobras Toys
01-24-2002, 11:06 AM
This is cobra's Toy' I am here to defend my self. The reason i did not reaspond is because my computer was in the shop and i just got it back today.

Now on my Defense i would just like to say this to anyone who reads this:

Trade was for my Mint Complete Blue 97 cobra Vipers. He was to send me a "real nice gen 2 bumblebee" I did recieve and i did open it to find when transformed his head wouldnt even stay up and he was incredibly loose. So i wrote return to sender on box and dropped it off at the post office. This guy waisted my time by telling me it was real nice when he couldnt even stand up. What he sent was not worth a 97 viper in any condition. Maybe i should have spent the money to send back. But why should i he wasted my time why should i let him waste my money to. So you decide who the jerk was. I'm not in to slandering someone i dont know like he did me. As for doing buisiness with this person thats up to you.

Thanx to all those good gijoe traders ive dealt with in the past.

YOJOE

beachhead666
01-24-2002, 12:05 PM
i've got him standing on my desk right now. true, he is a bit loose but his head stays up fine, with some work. (took me 5 seconds)
and he stands fine too.

for your not replying because your computer was in the shop, i appologize, but have to claim ignorance, how the hell was i supposed to know that. and i probably wouldn't even have posted on here if i would've known that, i would've waited for a response when it got fixed. sorry :(

BishopSeth
01-28-2002, 08:55 PM
Its pretty amazing on this board how fast someone is labeled a "bad trader" and slapped up onto the "bad trader" board. There are some that are certainly warranted.. but then there are deals like this where it looks like the accuser is just as deserving of his own "bad trader" label as the accused (or even more so).

Sad really.

beachhead666
01-28-2002, 09:00 PM
oh, shut up bishop. mistakes were made, i appologized, me and cobrastoys hugged and made up, its a happy ending. so quit yer bitchin'

BishopSeth
01-28-2002, 09:13 PM
lol... "ok man!" (both thumbs up) ;) Its good to hear that you "made up"... looks like maybe labeling Cobrastoys as a "bad trader" in the first place was a little hasty, eh? lol.. but I see that you must agree with that now since you're pretty ticked that someone would dare call you on it.

Peace

bleedyoudry
02-08-2002, 09:28 PM
I just like how it took five seconds to adjust the figure's head into staying upright. I can't conceive how that wouldn't be considered loose. You can balance coins on end more quickly.

There's a lesson to be learned in this. If you are a bad trader, strike first with dumb accusations.

Falconxl
02-13-2002, 06:57 AM
I just wanted to add something about the Gen 2 Bumble Bee. I bought the red car (Hubcap) brand new and the head was always loose. My friend had most of the mini cars and their heads were loose. It was just poor design.