unpunched cards [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : unpunched cards

bcray
12-20-2010, 02:05 PM
I have some non G.I Joe figures on unpunched cards. They're on larger cards so I don't have any star cases that will fit them. My question is: How big of a deal would it be if I punched out the cards so I can hang them on the wall? We're not talking about valuable figs. Just some 1st series TMNT and the cards themselves aren't perfect. Would be I be causing some serious devaluing for a potential resale later? Thanks!

Bigbot
12-20-2010, 02:15 PM
I have some non G.I Joe figures on unpunched cards. They're on larger cards so I don't have any star cases that will fit them. My question is: How big of a deal would it be if I punched out the cards so I can hang them on the wall? We're not talking about valuable figs. Just some 1st series TMNT and the cards themselves aren't perfect. Would be I be causing some serious devaluing for a potential resale later? Thanks!

Please do not punch out the cards!! :)

I am one of those collectors that definitely prefers unpunched cards. Even if the card is wavey, some some folks would still prefer unpunched over punched.

bcray
12-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the reply. I was afraid of that,lol! Do you know of any specific sized star cases that would hold TMNT figs?

Da_Last_2_Walk
12-20-2010, 03:06 PM
I agree that if you are going to resell them, keep them unpunched.

joemauer02
12-29-2010, 05:04 PM
i think it add to the price and i pay more it Unpunched

grimdaddy
12-31-2010, 09:41 AM
I'll usually pay a few extra bucks when I buy unpunched stuff.