I am still having problems with Brian Powell [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : I am still having problems with Brian Powell

Cobrajoe
05-06-2002, 03:52 PM
I still haven't received my stuff from him, he said 2 weeks ago that we would send them, and still no mail, and its been a week now and he is not answering my e-mails.....

[ May 06, 2002: Message edited by: Cobrajoe ]

acmirro
05-06-2002, 06:40 PM
Your not alone, CobraJoe..

He emailed me asking what I needed or wanted from him in place of the Outback (which I got from another person in a trade a few weeks before he "came back".

I emailed him my want list and that was the last time I heard from him.

Very UNCool :(

Cobrajoe
05-07-2002, 01:16 AM
Dont worry, I am going to New York In a couple of months for my vacation, my brother lives in Jersey, so he will be getting a little nock on his door, so just let me know what he owes you and I will get it for you....

frenchy
05-07-2002, 10:55 AM
" It's nerd bashing time."Dude Wheres My Car

lol

no Brian your not a "nerd" but it LOOKS LIKE your a crook
i hope you guys get this resolved

acmirro
05-07-2002, 12:24 PM
Know what?

I dont care about the 15$ figure he owes me. Thats not the point. The point is that he said to us all that he wanted to "make things right", and he didnt.

Maybe something happened with his computer again, or maybe something personal happened again. Thats all fine. Things really do happen, but I am rather dissapointed that a Joe fan as big as Brian could be so unreliable.

"Bogus!" Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey..

warriorca
05-12-2002, 10:26 AM
anyone hear from brian lately?

doc holiday
05-13-2002, 09:40 PM
brian powell? is that WOLF here at yojoe.com? or do i have my wires crossed again????

acmirro
05-13-2002, 09:52 PM
sstrooper, you have your lines crossed.

Powell is someone who dissapeared, leaving a few traders with out promiced goods, and came back promicing to make things right, who once again dissapeared, again leaving traders with out promiced goods.

Wolf is the crazy man who lives in the mountains....Or do I have MY lines crossed?? tongue.gif

doc holiday
05-13-2002, 10:16 PM
thanks acmirro and no offense meant to you wolf. geez, i think i should maybe crawl back under that rock i've been at so long now LOL. but what the hell, i'm only trying to keep up with who's who and what's what. i don't hang out here as much as i used to. redface.gif

warriorca
05-15-2002, 02:46 PM
well i dont know what else to say brian was in contact with me about a month ago i have been sending messages everyway i can to him but hes just not responding to any of them.Come on man if you are out there contact me and the rest who are trying to reach you.I saw you on line earlier today man so i know your system is working so talk to us man please.

joebuster151
05-22-2002, 07:28 AM
Is this Brian Powell by any chance Brian Cripps? It's been about 3 years for me waiting on stuff from that guy.

Redstorm
12-12-2002, 11:50 AM
Look at this post above mine???? And I thought I was just going to be funny by bumping this to the top....low and behold there is a mention of you there too!!!

jlb_8118
04-24-2003, 10:53 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that Brian Powell is back under the name BP, and that from what he has said to me he wants to redeem himself by always sending first.

Just keep this in mind everyone.

If you need to talk to him he is usually in the HQ chat.

musashi
04-28-2003, 08:38 PM
Hey guys,

You mean this guy, right? - http://www.toy-ads.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=006228

Wow, that sucks if he is ripping people off. :confused:

jlb_8118
04-28-2003, 08:43 PM
Yes I do!!!!!!

Do not deal with him unless he sends first. He has been a horrible trader in the past, and still has deals he hasnt completed.

musashi
04-28-2003, 08:47 PM
Shiiiit. That's bad. :(

Someone should send him this link so he knows how pissed off everyone is.

[ April 28, 2003: Message edited by: musashi ]

jlb_8118
04-28-2003, 08:49 PM
You should probably take his email out of your post, but yeah, I don't think he is trustworthy. Well, at least you now know not to deal with him!

jlb_8118
05-02-2003, 10:07 AM
Keep in mind, he is still here, and posting want, and for sale ads.

THE FAN
05-02-2003, 10:31 AM
Hey J how's things going???

I am also sayign this guy is a lier and not to trust him. When I first got on here we did one trade that went crappy. I got all broken and dirty items and then when we needed to finish a trade wen had going at the same time he kept giving me BS about not getting up stairs because of a broken anckle. From what I saw on a lot of post that reason was given a ton of times to other people for months. I would never deal with this BSer. Just my 2 cents. Thanks

jlb_8118
05-02-2003, 10:37 AM
Hey Don.

Hey, so yeah, I first saw it was him when he was in the hq chat, and read his profile. So that was that! He then had the nerve to make a trade with a good friend of mine, and then back out at the very last second!
I've been talking to other people, and he still has a deal(s) to take care of from over a year ago! You just can't trust this guy at all! And now I can add you to his list!

acmirro
05-02-2003, 12:01 PM
A few weeks ago Brian emaile me and told me he was sorry for the lack of communications and sorry he flaked on our trade. He said he wanted to make things right.

I no longer needed the item he oerd me so I asked him to send it to someone else.

That someone is also waiting on Brian to make things right.

I havent heard back from him...

jlb_8118
05-02-2003, 12:09 PM
Man, it just figures doesn't it?

acmirro
05-02-2003, 12:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jlb_8118:
Man, it just figures doesn't it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I dont know if the 3rd party ever received the stuff that was owed, so who knows.

BP
05-02-2003, 07:38 PM
i did send him his stuff ac, jlb, read my other post on cobra joes other topic. then leave it alone please

acmirro
05-02-2003, 10:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BP:
i did send him his stuff ac<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great! Thanks for setting it right.