Mark Thurwanger aka Markdigler bad seller [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Mark Thurwanger aka Markdigler bad seller

Clutch
01-21-2002, 06:09 AM
I bought a pretty large lot of joe items from this guy that was supposed to be intact and have "all their parts in their entirety". All the pieces were broken and/or missing parts. The lot was also missing an item that I had paid for. Now he doesn't return e-mails or phone calls. BUYER BEWARE!!

William Braun
01-24-2002, 10:36 AM
i bought two joes from him and i had no problems.

Clutch
02-03-2002, 08:23 PM
I was going to pay for the lot in two shipments but he talked me into sending the second payment "to save on shipping". I was an idiot. I lost $380 on a lot worth $180 because every item was broken and incomplete. Here is his e-mail and phone #. I hope you all feel free to try to contact him because I have not gotten any response to e-mails or phone messages left on his machine,
Markdigler@aol.com
(817) 905-5932

Thanks to all.

wolf
02-03-2002, 10:09 PM
Saddly I can verify that "Clutch" got a raw deal and am sorry to have to speak up but bumm deal is a bum deal.....no reply from the accused WHY¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Clutch
02-05-2002, 06:07 PM
A-men to that. It would be much easier to have one data base than having to search all the bad seller/trader posts. Plus we could cross reference information so it would be alot harder for someone to just switch identities and f^%$# someone else again. I don't know if it is feasable but it is a good idea.

wolf
02-06-2002, 12:15 PM
And not to mention "sstrooper"' it would only improve the qualit of tradders and sellers here at yo joe I also agree that a user rateing system should be implemented and make so each member can reg,feedback about any other user BUT only if they have been involved in a trade or sale and they want to,,just my toughts has any 1 ask YOJOE to do this????or is it possiable to do on this kinda board??TIMMER?????