Cobrajoe/Danyanda are both good sellers [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Cobrajoe/Danyanda are both good sellers

danyanda
01-26-2002, 02:54 PM
I would like to clarify a few things concerning the trade I made with Cobrajoe (Mark Ethier). I sent him incorrect accessories due to a mistake in my reference book. The situation was then compounded by the fact that I was out of the country and could not respond to his e-mails in a timely fashion. We were both hasty in posting negative feedback on each other, and the situation has been resolved. I do not want this to hurt either of our reputations.
Mark sent me all of the items that he said he would, and I am very pleased with them. I would recommend him as a quality trader to anyone. What occured between us was a simple mistake that was unfortunately handled poorly by both parties. We have resolved the issue and I do not wish for either of our reputations to be damaged by this.

Dan

Cobrajoe
01-27-2002, 12:41 PM
Hi

Yes it was only a misunderstanding. We where both to fast at giving bad feedback. I think its because we are tired of getting ripped off. We didn't give a chance to explain the story to each other...danyanda did send me great stuff. I would trade with him anytime..And would recommend to everyone...

Mr Wooglethorp
01-29-2002, 11:36 AM
Good to see this story had a happy ending.