Bad Ebayers [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Bad Ebayers

Faceman
08-06-2002, 07:37 PM
I am a new seller on Ebay and have only sold five items with it so far. I have however already had two non-paying bidders. I haven’t left either negative feedback yet, but I have notified Ebay.

The first non-paying bidder is Jennifer M. Hastings from Everett, WA. She won this item from me, which I have since re-listed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1750058057&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1027280228&indexURL=0&rd=1

I should have cancelled her bid since she retracted her first bid then bided on another WHALE hovercraft lost out on it then bided on mine again even though her reason for retracting her bid on mine in the first place was that she already owned one. She won my WHALE and completed check out, and said she would send the money order the next day. A week and a half later I emailed her telling her I had not received it yet. She told me her local post office is small and slow and it should be there soon. Another week passes by and I decided to email her the status of her item again and AOL tells me there is no user with her email address. I go to my item page to she if Ebay has a different email address for her, and notice she now has negative feedback for the same thing that is happening to me now.

Yuperduski won this item from me, and never completed checkout or responded to emails.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1750144350&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1027295142&indexURL=0&rd=1

He already has three negative feedbacks, and a fourth one that will be coming from me soon.

WWW.GIJOEHQ.COM
08-07-2002, 05:28 PM
if the item is opened shouldnt it be mwb mint with box instead of MIB mint in box ? just curious

frenchy
08-07-2002, 06:13 PM
No hq, mint in box means that the vehicle is mint and in the box. MISB means mint in a sealed box ;)

sam reese
08-08-2002, 02:12 PM
yeah, get it right or frenchy and i are gonna open up a can on you! :P
(feeling a little crazy today)