BEWARE OF EBAY USER BUCKEROO TERRIBLE SELLER!!!!!!! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : BEWARE OF EBAY USER BUCKEROO TERRIBLE SELLER!!!!!!!

Snake-eyes01
05-16-2002, 04:25 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1725848714

Above is the item bid on by me that STILL has not been recieved!! I bid on this auction using BUY IT NOW & paid via Paypal the day after it ended! Well, it's been a LONG while & I still haven't recieved it!! In the auction it states that the item will be mailed Priority with delivery confirmation. Well, after emailing her several times she REFUSES to give me a delivery confirmation # and keeps giving me the same line of bull!! Bid on her auctions at your own risk!!!!! :mad: :confused:

buckeroo
05-16-2002, 05:26 PM
FYI!!!!!!!! I am buckeroo and I would NEVER dream of ripping someone off. This person's stuff is in the mail. I am in the process of getting her the confirmation number right now and offering her a partial refund for her inconvienence. I do apologize. Once items are mailed technically they are out of my hands.

Snake-eyes01
05-16-2002, 07:11 PM
After placing this ad,I did recieve partial refund & she is trying to work things out & I do appreciate that so, ignore this posting & go on bidding!!! :D