Avoid ms_skat_kat at all costs! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Avoid ms_skat_kat at all costs!

Joes4Sale.com
05-18-2002, 11:42 AM
Ok, I'm making my own post on this. Most of us know of this issue that has popped up recently with the claims of whatsue and I backed him up with the same story. Then ms_skat_kat tries to defend himself in his own post and I make my claim against him their. What does he do then?? HE DELETES THE POST! HE NEVER EVEN CONTACTED ME TO WORK THINGS OUT-HE JUST WANTS TO FORGET ABOUT THE $40 HE OWES ME AND WHAT HE OWES WHATSUE! Apparently he was online and read what was said or how/why would he delete the post?? Now he says that he (ms_skat_kat) is going to sell his collection. Know what happened last time he (ms_skat_kat) said he was going to sell his collection?? He posted ads saying he was going to BUY any and all figures!

I will agree with the majority, yes ms_skat_kat has completed deals in the PAST. I am advising for the PRESENT AND FUTURE, watch out because something majorly wrong is going on with him-things aren't adding up right now for him to be trusted in my book.

ms_skat_kat
05-18-2002, 11:49 AM
i never said that i was going to buy any and all figures...do you have proof that i have said this...i have thought about it but never deciede on it.i am going to send you your 40.00 to make you happy .i am done with collecting and i dont want to do it again.so like i said everything is for sell

I AM DONE!!!!!!!

Joes4Sale.com
05-18-2002, 11:49 AM
I've heard that 4 times before!

lattinlovrrr
05-18-2002, 12:08 PM
i hate to add to this but it is sad to see a gijoe collector willing to throw up his or her hands in disbelief sorry to have heard this but i am just the outsider

eric :confused: :confused:

doc holiday
05-18-2002, 07:35 PM
well, to date i don't think i've done a deal with skat cat so i can't suggest i'll do one in the future with him if the opportunity doesn't present itself. i have done deals with joes4sale and whatsue and they were successful w/no complaints. now that it seems the situation is getting down and dirty i'm compelled to take a side in this issue and also keep a distance from skat-cat for the time being. i think situations like this call for strong actions to be taken and i for one will be mindful to stand with those i know and turn my back to those i don't. sorry skat cat, hope this changes sometime soon.

rottenyolk
05-19-2002, 10:16 AM
Here is the proof

collection for sale (http://www.toy-ads.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=001315)

army builders for sale (http://www.toy-ads.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=001562)

If you really are getting out of joe collectiong then why did you make an ebay bid right after you state your selling your entire collection? ebay bid May 18 12:08 PST (http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=1732618126)

[ May 19, 2002: Message edited by: rottenyolk ]

ncsuoz
05-19-2002, 01:27 PM
I bought a complete hardtop from him on ebay for $50. When I got it I could tell the white paint had been repainted ... he said it hadn't ... I really need the accessories so I let it slide ... I left positive feedback on him on ebay because I asked and he gave me a $5 refund ... I now need to replace the figure though

[ May 19, 2002: Message edited by: ncsuoz ]

ms_skat_kat
05-19-2002, 02:31 PM
well my collection is sold for $3300.00 so i dont care what any of you say anymore.i am done with this.i thanks everyone who i traded with and to the people who have little picky disease that didnt even try to contact me to work it out you just leave bad feed back...you guys can kiss off.now i can get on wityh my life now that i can pay all my bills.....yes joesforsale i am paying you my dept that i have with you.i am sorry that this has come to this but i realy think that you all dont care...so good luck with all on collection ..thanks

ShadowSnake
05-19-2002, 03:05 PM
If a few mistakes is all it takes for you to quit, then i have no idea what to think.

Fix problems, and go on...or quit...what would i do? Hmmmm

ImaWalkingCorpse
05-19-2002, 05:44 PM
Well for what its worth good luck to you in your future endeavors. Chris

:rolleyes:

Mr Rage
05-19-2002, 07:46 PM
It's not how many times you get knocked down....it's how many times you get back up?

Do unto others the same you would want done onto you.

That is my creed for life. Live by it.

Mr Rage

red25thta
05-20-2002, 04:19 PM
D@m, give the guy a freaking break. He just lost his son not 2 months ago and here y'all are giving the poor guy hell. I myself have had more than a few good transactions with him. And I have had more than a few bad experiances with other people. But I do not post about till after I can resolve with said person. I myself have made a few mistakes on trades. And they have @ least talked it over with me first (I hope because my internet has been down for a month, "Fan your not the only one bud <G>") Some of us do this for fun. And for those of y'all on the more business end of the program you catch more flies with honey than vinager. Being a Manager of a retail store trust me when you have a problem or a complaint if you come in/call be nice and you will get more done. Come in like Hell's Angels and I will tell you where to go and how to get there. As for him changing his mind, last I checked it was a free country and I don't think our ancesters would like to hear how they suffered and died to make it one.
(Any speling erors in the mesage are a resolt of ur spel cheker not work ing corectly)

frenchy
05-20-2002, 04:54 PM
thanks red.

finally someone sees my point of view.
i did one deal with kat and it was great
a fang, terrordrome and a missile for $26 shipped. you cant beat that with a stick. even thought the drome isnt near complete it has a lot of parts

ShadowSnake
05-20-2002, 05:29 PM
First of all, i just want you to know that i am not giving him any grief for quitting...ive dealt with him before too...and i emailed him wondering why he would quit. I just wanted him to continue, because it seems its getting harder and harder to come by people you can really trust, and he is one of them...so, thats why i posted. Not saying he is bad...just wishing he would stay, thats all.

doc holiday
05-20-2002, 11:34 PM
hey skat cat, its all good dude... "SUCK IT EASY!" oops, i meant to say "take it easy"

frenchy
05-21-2002, 02:49 AM
Shadowsnake:my comments werent directed at you ;)

ShadowSnake
05-21-2002, 10:58 AM
cool. lol

Doc,..you are a crazy motha f....nevermind. lol

sithlord
05-21-2002, 05:32 PM
hey kat please email me at nosferatu94_2000@yahoo.com. we need to finish our business.

frenchy
05-22-2002, 10:40 AM
hey sith kat sold his collection. hes not checking the boards anymore so isuggest you email him yourself

bayou benny
05-23-2002, 04:05 PM
I AM MAKING THIS POST BECAUSE KAT DID NOT HOLD UP TO HIS END OF THE BARGIN ON SEVERAL DEALS HE HAD GOING. HE STATED BEFORE HE LEFT HE WAS GOING TO HANDLE ALL. I GUESS THAT IS WHY HE GOT OUT OF COLLECTING JOES IS THAT HE WAS NOT HOLDING UP TO HIS END OF THE BARGIN. KITCHEN GOT TO HOT FOR HIM TO HANDLE IT. WAS MAKING TO MANY ENEMIES. I DO KNOW HE SOLD HIS COLLECTION, BUT I AM HAVING A HARD TIME BELIVING HE SOLD FOR $3,300, HE WAS TO GREEDY FOR THAT. HE HAS HAD 4 WEEKS AN LONGER ON SOME OF THE DEALS HE HAD GOING TO MAKE RIGHT. WHO EVERY WANTS TO DEFEND HIM FEEL FREE TO, BUT LOOK AT THIS POINT I AM MAKING IF HE WOULD HAVE HANDLED HIS BUSINESS THERE WOULD BE NO ONE MAKING POST ABOUT HIS DISHONEST DEALINGS. I SURE WOULD NOT GIVE UP ON COLLECTING JOES AN WOULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF ANY DEALINGS THAT HAD GONE SOUR. WITH HIM LEAVING MAKES THIS SITE A LITTLE SAFER PLACE FOR THE HONEST PEOPLE TRADING ,BUYING AN SELLING. I HOPE HE DOES BETTER ON ANY OTHER COLLECTION HE MIGHT TRY TO COLLECT. MAYBE HE WILL GET A HEART AN MAKE IT RIGHT OR AT LEAST BUY DINNER FIRST.
:( :mad: :( :mad: :confused: :mad: :( :mad:

[ May 24, 2002: Message edited by: BENNYBBTJR ]

Floridaman
05-23-2002, 04:36 PM
I had posted concerning Kat about the Flagg stickers he traded me and I knew this was going to happen and that is why I posted in the first place concerning him but I have since deleted my posts I think my point has been made with Kat thats why he is MIA, I sincerely believe that when I became involved he knew it was going to be a challenge after that. I know a lot of traders on the board and they know me, I think this should unify the traders hopefully, unfortunately kat shot himself in the foot, I know kat hes not really a bad guy he is this " I got everything why trade anymore". I guarantee kats collection has not been sold maybe some but not all this is a fact, eustler@myexcel.com and superbird451@yahoo.com are 2 known email addresses. I suspect he will be back in time and honestly I hope he does come back, makes things right with everyone, and maintains trading relations with the good traders with honor and integrity

YOJOEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;)

I know you will read this Darian!

frenchy
05-24-2002, 01:57 PM
Well Darian i have been your #1 supporter and im going to eat my words. You screwed woogle and sith. You dont mess with the rat pack. :mad:

bayou benny
05-24-2002, 02:32 PM
KAT IS STILL OUT THERE SCAMMING BUT JUST NOT HERE. HE IS STILL ON EBAY. I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT I HOPE HE GETS KICKED OFF THERE. I CAN NOT BELIVE ALL THE BAD TRADES HE HAS MADE LATELY. IF YOU SEE HIM ON EBAY AVOID, MORE THAN LIKELY YOU WILL BE SCREWED AN YES WITHOUT DINNER FIRST.
I AM NOT USALLY LIKE THIS BUT THIS HAS JUST MADE ME SO MAD. I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE ANY EMEMIES HERE BUT THIS IS JUST UNBELIVABLE THE DISHONESTY OF KAT.
FRENCH I AM SORRY TO HEAR HE SCAMMED THE RAT PACK. IT WILL BITE HIM IN THE BUTT ONE DAY AN I SURE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT. IT IS HARD TO FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE LIKE KAT.
ANYWAY WATCH OUT HE IS STILL ON EBAY.
BAYOU BENNY
:mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ May 24, 2002: Message edited by: BENNYBBTJR ]

bleedyoudry
05-25-2002, 09:57 AM
Ms_Skat_Kat, I guess the moral of this story is all you had to do was complete your end of a couple of deals. That's pretty much the only reason you are getting any heat here. You've had a ton of great deals with a lot of people and I'd still trade with you, most likely. Really, all you have to do is make things right with the few people who feel screwed. Not very tough at all, my friend. A couple of packages in the mail and you would've been squared away nicely with everyone on this board.

Mr Wooglethorp
05-25-2002, 09:58 AM
Thanks french, and yeah, he did screw me (or rather, my brother) pretty good. Just shows he doesn't have the balls to email me back.

Mr Wooglethorp
05-25-2002, 10:00 AM
Also, let me ask this. What made u decide to screw us collectors over skat? Like people have said, u were a good guy in the past. Now let me add my moral to the story: A good guy can become a scalper/non-shipping lowlife any day of the week.

ShadowSnake
05-25-2002, 02:41 PM
lol...at least scalpers send what you buy.

Sorry Skat...but i wont be dealing with you anymore either.

But what do i do? I have him on my good trader list...do i drop him off?

lattinlovrrr
05-25-2002, 02:58 PM
i might get kicked for this but i am really tired of this s@@t with skat.... trust my in corpis chritsy texas i will send someone over to personally see you punk a@@and will get the stuff thae you had promised i had held my tounge long enough i know you still read this post ans are still trying to sell on ebay but by the time every one know that you are nothing more that a little boy and cant be a man i will make sure ebay will remove you and when you resign up i will keep at it kinda funny you screwed with a local member of the better businees bruea you damm low life scum

eric and yes i can track you really quick

ps timmer i am sorry but i had to get that off my chaet if you kick me i fully understand :mad: :mad:

Recondo
05-25-2002, 09:50 PM
Jeez guys... lets not start getting into physical threats. I am not discounting anyone's anger in getting ripped off, but I am sure that violence over a few dollars worth of toys is not appropriate either. There are plenty of LEGAL things that can be done.

Please, think before you illegally act guys (or you'll be no better than the person who took advantage of you).

lattinlovrrr
05-25-2002, 10:02 PM
no i am staing getting my leagl freinds to show up there not physical hurt him just show him what bars look like

Phats
05-26-2002, 04:33 AM
Hi everyone. I was thinking of buying joe stuff off the internet so that I could start rebuilding my collection, but all these negative posts about people getting ripped off almost make me not want to anymore. I know that there are a lot of good traders out there and on these posts but there r also these guys that insist on making life difficult for everyone, so then I ask myself is it even worth the stress and paranoia wondering if ur gonna get ur stuff in the mail? I would like to trade with a few trust worthy people but how can u really know who ur doing business with when there r these guys out there trying to trick people by making some good business and building a rep, and then scamming someone with the big deal?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I was gonna start rebuilding my Joe collection but then my car hit a truck. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> :confused: :confused:

Mr Wooglethorp
05-26-2002, 07:55 AM
Dont give up, dude. Just watch who you deal with, and I'm sure me or a list of my e-friends could probably help you out by finding u some reliable sources. Just lmk if u want em.

Also, skat_kat has said he'll make things right in a weeks time, so I am giving him 10 days to have the money to me. Lets just cool it off until then, and if no one gets there stuff, well, we'll see what happens then...

Wrestlingdude
11-07-2002, 03:20 PM
Just thought I bump this message up. I'm just a vindictive mutha! :D

Wrestlingdude
11-11-2002, 02:08 AM
Hey Darian,

Talked to some of your relatives. Boy, are you in troubbbbbbbbbble!

Tommy Boy (you know who I am!)