look out for Landon "Landman" Clouser [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : look out for Landon "Landman" Clouser

Vortex
02-05-2002, 11:17 AM
This guy said he had a Ninja Force Scarlett for me, and I shipped him a USS Flagg yellow tow vehicle. I never got a figure, and I got a message from this guy saying he was mistaken, it was a Chun Lee figure. I have yet to recieve any compensation or a reply from this guy. The deal started on August 27 2001, and my last message from him was on January 12, 2002.
BUYERS BEWARE!!!!

his address:
Landon Clouser
112 Ellsworth Lane
Whiteman Air Force Base, MO 65305

his E-mail:
landmand1@hotmail.com

Maybe the C.O. at Whiteman Air Force Base would like to hear from a former Armoured Crewman and Military Police Patrolman, and current Toronto Police Officer about this cheat?

Hope to hear from anyone else who has had similar problems...

ms_skat_kat
02-05-2002, 11:39 AM
i know this guy very well.he does not cheat,i know that he was in the process in moving his family from the airforce base to his home town,we have done lots and lots of trades and i had no problems.i just got in contact with him a week ago.his computer has been down and he is working hard to support his family.coming from a military lifestyle to a cilvilian is very hard .infact i am the one who gave him his flagg that he traded me 86 figures.

i am telling you he is no cheat,i do know that he is still learning about joes cause i have to tell him some info sometimes.

not everyone that doesnt reply a message burns people,maybe there is a legit reason why a transaction doent come through all the time.

be sides you can contact all the military people you want a complain ...but nothing will ever happen anyway.i am in the army and have been in for a while so i know a little bit.

Vortex
02-06-2002, 04:38 PM
First of all I didn't expect to start another soapbox by placing a "bad trader" on this list. That is what this list is for anyway, isn't it? Bad traders? I understand he hails from a military life, and as I used to be in the Military as well, I understand how things can get sidetracked, and that is why I left it for so long. I know this guy had nothing but good intentions all along, and I just wanted the head of Scarlett to make a custom.
My point is he had 5 months to sort this out, I, being generous and in no hurry to get a figure that would be destroyed anyway, was willing to accomodate the lengthy wait. Now it has been way too long. I posted to Landon that if he did not reply within a certain time frame I would have to put him on a bad trader list at YoJoe. I never got a reply, the situation was posted. End of story.

If any other collectors have had good trades with Landon, then I guess I should forgive this guy. Hey, even better, how about one of you guys give me what I lost to protect Landon's name? That seems fair. Until then, your words mean nothing to me.

And another thing...who cares what I traded to get it? It is my trade, and I am willing to take a loss to make both parties happy. That is why it is a trade. The traders determine what is fair, not the "general public" out there.