Brian Powell is a terrible seller/trader [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Brian Powell is a terrible seller/trader

Cobrajoe
05-20-2002, 10:47 AM
AVOID! AVOID! him at all cause, even if he gives you the best deal you ever seen...He is terrible trader/seller, he is a thief, and he lies....Just watch out for this guy.

Promises to make everything right but still hides under is little rock....

acmirro
05-20-2002, 11:53 AM
Cobrajoe is 100% right! After months of waiting for him to come through on his end of a trade I have given up.

Avoid Brian Powell at all costs! This has gone on long enough. Do not deal with Brian Powell.

If anyone hears from Brian, please contact Cobrajoe and myself.

joebuster151
05-22-2002, 07:52 AM
I asked this earlier, but I'll put it here again: Are Brian Cripps and Brian Powell the same person?

Ann G
05-22-2002, 08:20 AM
I don't think so. I got some stuff from him back in January and Powell was on the envelope. He seems to be consistent with the name Brian Powell on the boards and I haven't heard of a Brian Cripps from this board.

warriorca
05-24-2002, 02:32 PM
ya i think i have had it to this guy pisses me off lieing like a theif no response to emails or anyother means of communication.I would have to say he is a con man and he is a damn coward who is to chicken **** to admit the wrong and correct it.Well brian powell if that is your real name i hope you choke on all you got because you are now loosing out on a lot of great people who have great deals.Deals to which you will NOT be a part of you ass__le

jim1
06-06-2002, 02:25 PM
HE SENT ME A LIST AND FOXED ME .HE DIDN'T GET NO DOUGH THOUGH :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

warriorca
06-11-2002, 09:38 AM
so has anyone gotten their stuff from him yet or know how to contact him hell its been over a month since i heard from him and still nothing no replies t email or nothing

acmirro
06-11-2002, 12:02 PM
Negative...

Cobrajoe
06-11-2002, 12:09 PM
Nothing here.....I am not worried, my vacation is in two weeks, he will be getting a knock on the door.....

Patrick A. Riley
06-11-2002, 05:26 PM
He is still online most of the time on AOL IM: Up2N0G00D2001

ImaWalkingCorpse
06-11-2002, 07:54 PM
Hes a bum and he is on AOL right now.

Cobrajoe
06-12-2002, 12:07 PM
Hey,

Does anyone have is phone number, he is only a 17 year old kid, i will have a talk with his parents before i drive over there...

Patrick A. Riley
06-12-2002, 12:48 PM
http://kevdb.infospace.com/_1_3WVMTHT0WS7MR4__aolwp.aolw/wp/results/kevdb?OTMPL=%2fres%2fr1%2ehtml&QFM=N&QK=5&QN=Powell&QC=Horseheads&QS=ny&KCFG=us&qvref=AOLW&ran=20128&ClickTRK=

Listed under Powell, Robert A

Cobrajoe
06-12-2002, 02:12 PM
Thanks a bunch Patrick, i will let you know all the info....

dukenukem1
06-13-2002, 04:32 PM
Is Brian Powell the same person as Brian Cripps???PLease help me out I am about to deal with Brain Cripps for alot of money.Brian Cripps seems legit however and doesnt sound like a 17 year old.But LMK anyways

Cobrajoe
06-13-2002, 04:40 PM
Hey,

Well I really dont know if he is Brian Cripps. I called there yesterday, and I talked to his dad. His dad didn't look too concern of brian's action, he just said that he would talk with him, well i hope he gets use to having many many many phone calls, even late ones....HAHAHAH

Phats
06-13-2002, 04:47 PM
MUHAHAHAHAHAH

Patrick A. Riley
06-13-2002, 06:02 PM
Well, he did send my stuff a while ago. I received it in April

warriorca
06-18-2002, 07:51 AM
Well people what do we do this little prick has pissed us all off and now he hides like the coward that he is.It really pisses me off that he has taken advantage of us all like this.Its been over three months no messages not packages no letters nothing i hope he is banned for life from yo joe.MAYBE we all need to set up a possey and just pay the boy a visit hehehehehehe lets have ourselves a hangin heeehehheehhehehee.but seriously if anyone gets a hold of him let me know thanks.calvertmike@hotmail.com

NIGHTWING
05-02-2003, 04:45 PM
Hum, ok, I have a deal going with this guy for Tripwire and Ripcord, I haven't sent the cash yet, what should I do?

jlb_8118
05-02-2003, 04:56 PM
Oh my god! Brian lies again! He told me he would send first in any deal. He is asking you to send money first?

DONT SEND ANYTHING TO HIM.

That is my advice.

BP
05-02-2003, 07:32 PM
jlb, i will offer to send first if they want

furthermore, this post is dead, email who started it and find out for yourself that i have sent him his stuff a long time ago... this i told you once im telling you again, i emailed him and asked him to post it for himself (cobrajoe) wait and see what he replies before you judge me like that.

i kinldy request you get off my back, and let me do my thing, which is helpin everyone complete their collections and me collecting mine. i have already completed two transactions with positive references if you want to see them for a trade and a purchase.

For the record:
i traded with cobra joe, my package i sent him was never received, i waited for it to show up, and when he called to ask about it i said i sent it its on the way it will show up. he called several times i gave the same response. it never did show, at his place or mine, so i sent the package he sent me, back to him, with extra parts thrown in because of the problem. I took the lost package as my loss alone, and cobrajoe was upset (rightly so) at the length of time the transaction took place in, Im sorry for that. it just sucks to give up on a package worth a good chunk of change.

also, the guys that had a post in which they were speakin another language, who are you to tell them which language to use, gijoes are international hero's.

jlb, i hope we can work this out, i juust want to prove to you im friendly over here, i want to help, not be a problem. until people come around i will send first like you suggested.

with that said, im gonna go get a beer.

jlb_8118
05-02-2003, 07:44 PM
Hey Brian....NO....I will not get off it. Once every person that had a problem with you says everything is solved then I will. Until then, you can count on me at least being friendly to you, but I will never stop telling people not to trade with you!

You have a series of bad trades here, some taking upwards of a year, and some not even complete. Until I hear otherwise from those people you will always be a bad trader.

jlb_8118
05-02-2003, 07:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BP:
jlb, i will offer to send first if they want

furthermore, this post is dead, email who started it and find out for yourself that i have sent him his stuff a long time ago... this i told you once im telling you again, i emailed him and asked him to post it for himself (cobrajoe) wait and see what he replies before you judge me like that.

i kinldy request you get off my back, and let me do my thing, which is helpin everyone complete their collections and me collecting mine. i have already completed two transactions with positive references if you want to see them for a trade and a purchase.

For the record:
i traded with cobra joe, my package i sent him was never received, i waited for it to show up, and when he called to ask about it i said i sent it its on the way it will show up. he called several times i gave the same response. it never did show, at his place or mine, so i sent the package he sent me, back to him, with extra parts thrown in because of the problem. I took the lost package as my loss alone, and cobrajoe was upset (rightly so) at the length of time the transaction took place in, Im sorry for that. it just sucks to give up on a package worth a good chunk of change.

also, the guys that had a post in which they were speakin another language, who are you to tell them which language to use, gijoes are international hero's.

jlb, i hope we can work this out, i juust want to prove to you im friendly over here, i want to help, not be a problem. until people come around i will send first like you suggested.

with that said, im gonna go get a beer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brian? What are you talking about? I was the one defending them. I was the one telling them it was ok to speak the language they choose. What in the world are you talking about?

Maybe it is because your communication skills are so horrible, and your inability to comprehend what you read is the reason you have been listed here as a bad trader? Do these problems affect your ability to trade?

Snake-eyes01
05-02-2003, 07:52 PM
:eek: WOW! I was just getting ready to buy some Cutter/Tele-Viper figures & trade for a Grunt SA arm with him!! Should I send the money?? :confused: I was supposed to send tomorrow but, I am kinda doubting it afted seeing this post! :eek: What should I do??! I've dealt with him in the past & he came thru but after all these posts started showing up it kinda worries me!! :(

jlb_8118
05-02-2003, 07:56 PM
As it should, I hope to save someone. Well, if he sends first go for it. If not, don't deal with him.

Good luck

ShadowSnake
05-02-2003, 09:31 PM
How about sending me some money snake?

jlb_8118
05-03-2003, 11:03 AM
I still see several people with complaints. When those have been addressed, and all issues taken care of youre good to go. I think it would be best to hear it from them, not you however.

[ May 03, 2003: Message edited by: jlb_8118 ]

BP
05-03-2003, 12:38 PM
look jlb sorry i made you angry, i was just annoyed, typed it up in the heat of the moment. look all im getting at is that i really did pay my dues, i want to just get along. i am doing as you suggested, and sending first, i believe everyone has been warned, can i just get back to my business? if not what would you want me to do to improve the situation? i realized my mistakes, i dont want to cause an issue - where do you suppose i go from here?

adamail22
05-12-2003, 01:30 PM
Well, for what it's worth I sent him money for a Cobra Officer (without knowing about all this bad feedback about him) and I got what I paid for with no problem. That's just my experience....
Adam

jlb_8118
05-19-2003, 01:25 PM
Just a friendly reminder that BP is listing some stuff in the for sale section. I hope you stick to your promise and send first Brian.