Strike two for Buckeroo [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Strike two for Buckeroo

Prophet
05-21-2002, 08:26 AM
It's now been ten days since payment was processed, via paypal, for two auctions won from this individual, and I have not received the items. Individual has also failed to respond to my emails requesting confirmation of shipment of items. In the auction it states that the item will be mailed Priority with delivery confirmation, and I've yet to get one response from this individual. If buckeroo, resolves the issue I'll gladly announce it, till then strike two!!

acmirro
05-21-2002, 10:04 PM
I saw this post and wanted to add my 2 cents.

.01 - Buckeroo made good on "Strike one". http://www.toy-ads.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=000135

.02 - 10 days is not even 2 work weeks. I would give a little more time before posting.

ImaWalkingCorpse
05-22-2002, 05:54 AM
10 days is more than enough time for a package to be recieved, Especially if the item was paid via paypal, unless it is coming from out of the country. My 2 cents... which in this day and age arent worth much. Chris

Prophet
05-24-2002, 12:35 PM
It's now been fourteen days, and I haven't received items. Items were supposed to have been sent Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. No word from this person as to what's going on.

Snake-eyes01
05-31-2002, 12:22 PM
I had the same problem with Buckeroo not sending my stuff! What I did is I kept emailing her letting her know that if I don't recieve a refund, my item, or a delivery confirmation number that I would place negative feedback, report fraud on Ebay, & place a bad seller report on yojoe.com. Well, after placing a bad seller report on yojoe, I finally recieved a full refund! Keep emailing her & even call her at home (leave a message if she's not there) & I'm sure if you bug her enough you'll get your item or a refund! Don't be too hasty & leave her negative feedback though, cuz I noticed that she doesn't leave feedback until after feedback is left for her, allowing her to retalliate!! GOOD LUCK!! :rolleyes:

Prophet
06-06-2002, 09:29 AM
Just an update, still have not received items. Payment was processed 05/10/02 via paypal. WARNING!!! This person has no idea on how to conduct business. I'd think twice before bidding or dealing with this person.