THIS IS CRAP [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : THIS IS CRAP

dryhawk37
02-10-2002, 01:25 PM
I purchased a Torpedo on the card from a guy called nineinchnails300 on ebay. The item had pen written on the back of the card, and I left neutral (not even negative feedback) and he came back and left me negative feedback as a defense mecanism! Please beware of this extremely snotty child.

Roy
02-13-2002, 12:36 PM
Check a seller's time of leaving feedback. If you see a seller who waits until after recieving feedback from a buyer then don't bid. They often do that so they can retaliate against you if they screw up and you give them some feedback they don't want.

thestoreon44
02-13-2002, 02:52 PM
Roy... many times a seller will wait until getting notification that the item is received before giving feedback. There are many times when a buyer will try to send back a different item (the ol switch + return) etc... that's why the wait for SOME sellers... just a note. smile.gif the deal isn't done until the item is received... and it stinks to find out that the buyer is trying to pull a fast one (when you have proof) and you already left them a + feedback.

Roy
02-13-2002, 03:03 PM
A lot of sellers do wait to see what the buyer does in terms of feedback before deciding whether or not the buyer deserves good feedback. Go look up a seller named www.hobbyvalley.com (http://www.hobbyvalley.com) on Ebay to see this.

rottenyolk
02-13-2002, 05:33 PM
As I stated before the best method is to scan the damage and leave it as a website instead as the feedback.

that way they are marked as liars.

jlb8118
02-13-2002, 06:39 PM
Hey, what about the fact that the seller provided a webpage to go to, to view the back of the card? I tried to go to it now and it didn't work, but if it worked during the auction I think I'd have to take the sellers side on this on.
Just my thought...

cbrcommander@aol.com
03-13-2002, 06:40 PM
i agree with trooper. i purposley waited a week before giving feedback because i waitted for feedback to be given to me.they recieved my payment immediatley through a credit card.but never gave any feedback until i left it.like some of the people have said its there self defense mech.if they screw you over and you left feedback first then your up the creek .

Roy
03-14-2002, 03:45 AM
It's exactly like I said.

Not one of you has said that you would fairly leave a positive if a buyer leaves a neg for a poor transaction that the buyer held up his/her end to. Sellers like to be in retaliatory positions so they can strike back wih negs of their own even if a buyer deserves it.

alldaigo
03-14-2002, 05:05 AM
definetly agreed upon that i hate when I leave positive feedback for a seller after I get something and then they don't leave me anything. I never leave feedback for the seller unless they have left me feedback first.

JustinBarnhill
03-14-2002, 06:17 AM
as a seller, i try to always leave positive feedback when i rec payment. if i rec payment, the buyer has fulfilled his/her end.

as a buyer, i leave feedback after i rec the item and verify that all parts are there and are in the shape described.

just my 2 cents

cbrcommander@aol.com
04-02-2002, 04:31 PM
i will not leave feedback until the seller has left it for me.if i send in the money i have fullfilled my end of the deal.most sellers on e bay wont leave feedback unless its left for them first.and to me thats wrong.

Grail
04-16-2002, 05:49 PM
I agree. When I seel on eBay, I usually leave feedback as soon as I get the buyer's payment. That's usually the night before I send the package.