BAD EBAYER use caution (soulreaver1) [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : BAD EBAYER use caution (soulreaver1)

wolf
02-12-2002, 10:15 PM
AKA:temp155854@aol.com
THERE ARE A LOTTA CONCERNS ABOUT THIS EBAY SELLER NO EMAIL CONTACT
CANNOT PRODUCE AN INVOICE
SELLING SAME ITEMS ALLREADY SOLD
USE EXTREME CAUTION ©wolf©

acmirro
02-12-2002, 10:54 PM
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=soul_reaver1&include=0&since=30&sort=3&rows=25

Does seem fishy....

dillon
02-13-2002, 04:32 PM
I won the auction from that person no emails back. WATCH OUT!!

muggs
02-15-2002, 06:13 AM
Well, now I'm nervous. I won three auctions. It took me 3 e-mails to get an address to send a money order to after the first auction. A PO box in Fort Worth TX. I finally got a resopnce after 4 days on shipping info after my last two. And those are for M.Brazil figs!!! I kinda thought the one feedback and the sunglasses were fishy,but hey,the feedback is for an auction won for a bulk lot of mailing envelopes. ????? :confused:

rottenyolk
02-15-2002, 07:48 AM
what is the name that he gave you?

I heard that this guy from FT worth TX

Sean Riza
po box 821961
North richland hills, TX 76182

Has ripped of numerous people too. And my trade buddy got burned buy this guy out of 65 bucks. Also sean riza thinks he is swift by switching PO box # and name.

And soul reaver is using the same photo technic as sean riza. so it maybe him..

[ February 15, 2002: Message edited by: rottenyolk ]

Joes4Sale.com
02-15-2002, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the info guys! I was thinking about bidding on a few parts from him.

BTW-2 things to add:
1. Ebay states that if contact isn't established within 3 days of the auction close, the legal aspect of the auction may be disputed. That said, I NEVER CONTACT A SELLER! I feel he has more at risk than I do, after all, they're recieving the $$ and paying the selling fees. This has saved me from a few bad sellers. I know there are some instances that good sellers have actual problems but feedback need to be taken into consideration.

True, you can still receive a neg feedback but Ebay allows responses so you can explain your concerns. I know I wouldn't hold a neg against anyone that was left by a seller with a low feedback-or what is usually the case, a seller with a neg rating.

#2. Be especially carefull with sellers from the Columbus, OH and Fort Worth, TX areas. You can check online if a different city name might be a suburb of the larger city. Columbus because of the Cymbalic person and Ft. Worth because of Richard Dix.

Check out the bad traders section of this board for info on Cymbalic. I, personally, would vote Richard Dix the most evil GI Joe person around--LOOK OUT! This is harsh, but it is a reputation that he has earned time and time again. Not only does he rip people off--he actually makes sales too! He is a dealer that has a store in the Ft. Worth area and he has had booths at conventions including the National GI Joe convention! I'm sure he is ok to deal with face to face, you get your item right then but he has stolen so much from Joe Collectors through the mail and the internet that if I was attending a convention he was at, I would kick over his table!!! He was pretty stupid in his earlier scams but maybe he's wised up, I don't know? I just know I won't do business with a new seller from those 2 cities.

Now I don't want to say, "Don't do business with people from Columbus or Ft. Worth." That's not what I said. I'm sure there are many good Joe people there. I'm saying be extra carefull as these two have shown their ability to use different alliases to defraud collectors.

Good Luck with your present dealings and thanks again for this post-this is how this board is supposed to work!

Joes4Sale.com
02-15-2002, 10:54 AM
Sorry, one more thing. I just received a package from another new Ebay seller that had similar complaints. Auction ended Jan 3 and I didn't recieve it until this week, so it wasn't a good deal but it is still possible you guys may get your stuff. I had given up hope but it was only $6 total for me.

GOOD LUCK AND GO GET EM!

muggs
02-15-2002, 12:21 PM
Well, Soulreaver1 has new positive feedback from someone who won about 5 auctions with him. Could be we all will start to see our stuff. Hope Hope!

flatland-4-life
02-15-2002, 12:35 PM
about email contact within 3 days

They now have checkout
and it is your responsibilty
as a buyer to click the checkout
for their payment info..

So that 3 day contact thing is over..

If you leave a Negative on somebody for not emailing you within 3 days
then you are in the wrong if the checkout has their info in it..

But man this dud sold alot of stuff
and he could get a ton of negatives if he is
not prepared for this..

Greg

muggs
02-15-2002, 01:56 PM
I got my first acution stuff today. Hope everyone else gets some mail soon! Looks as if soulreaver1 is on the up and up.

wolf
02-15-2002, 09:47 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE:::
The Intent behind the bad seller forum is to POINT out that others DO not have there affers in ORDER not to damage the reputaion,,THEY SEEM TO HAVE ALLREADY DONE THAT THEMS SELVES we cannot be to blaim for there Shotty buisness affers,,,,,,,,©wolf©

kingblurr
02-15-2002, 11:53 PM
What's "affers"?

Pete The Greek
02-16-2002, 04:19 PM
Boy, people should REALLY do there homework here. Lets compare addy's of a clown (look under the wickedclown post) that ripped me off with soulreaver........

Wickedclown
S. Pitts***
P.O. Box 123611
Ft. Worth, TX 76121
*** payment made out to S. Castillo.

Soulreaver
Estella Castillo
P.O. Box 123611
Fort Worth, TX

Bottom line is that he ripped people off on yahoo auctions and now has gone over to ebay. Avoid him.

Peter

[ February 16, 2002: Message edited by: Pete The Greek ]

Joes4Sale.com
02-16-2002, 05:45 PM
WAY TO GO PETE! NICE WORK

Adogg9teen
02-17-2002, 07:39 AM
I won a few of his auctions around christmas time. I recieved one email from him saying where to send payment. Ebay sent me a notice saying that he had just posted other auctions for the same thing after i had won them. I emailed him about it and have never got a response. Not to mention I never sent him payment for the items because i didnt think it was a good idea. I hate people who do that.

wolf
02-17-2002, 08:17 AM
Yet another GOOD reason NOT to deal with this person I had no idea that this Thread would get so many replies,,,,, BAD PEOPLE SUC¿ sorry to see this many Problems out there AT least some of you didnt get tottaly screwed over,,,,,,,,ANN G,,,,,Please keep us update some time Negiave publicity Will make people Get off there a§¿ thanks to all respondies so far ANY ONE ELSE¿¿¿¿

rottenyolk
02-17-2002, 08:27 AM
My friend asked around other buyers from soulreaver1 and found that some of the emails that he sent to bidders were signed "richard Dix." And we all know about him right....

So I'm assuming that the sean riza and estilla castillo are just cover names or employees of his.. remember dix is a scam dealer too.

Joes4Sale.com
02-17-2002, 09:06 AM
Thanks Kent for that info that this IS Richard Dix. So far everything makes perfect sense to how he operates. Some people may think he's turned the corner since people have posted he has sent some stuff. From watching him do Ebay before, he likes to get his feedback up to 15-20 then go for the big score. He does this to get peoples trust that they wouldn't have with a brand new seller then offers higher value items and more items. He'll get negged off of Ebay and start a new id and do this again and again.

Those of you that are already in a transaction with him. We need you to keep track of all the information you have. I'm tired of having to worry about this guy. We need to put all of our information together and press criminal charges against this guy! Like someone said before on this board "Why is it on Ebay if you steal you get a neg feedback when in life you go to jail?" Well we need to put this guy in jail. When he ripped me off I sent a complaint to the TX Attorney General. They won't do much about one person with a $60 loss. Now if we could get 20-30 people together with a total loss of several hundred, we have a better chance of putting this guy away. Please, let's keep this thread going until this is over and Richard Dix is over.

Pete The Greek
02-17-2002, 12:58 PM
>feedback up to 15-20 then go for the big score

That is what he exactly did on yahoo auctions. Just look under the seller
wickedclown_66

Ann, there is a good chance you will get your items. At 6 feedback he is not in the position to go for the big score. I won an auction from him with little feedback on yahoo. The second time around when his feedback was a bit higher, he ripped of about 5 people on yahoo, including myself (and possibily more people that did not leave feedback).

If this clown plays this game, DON'T leave feedback so others may get there items. Hopefully, people here will avoid this guy.

Peter

[ February 17, 2002: Message edited by: Pete The Greek ]

rottenyolk
02-17-2002, 01:08 PM
yeah and the bad thing about it is you cannot warn the bidders because EBAY would consider it "interferring with an auction..."

We can't help those bidding, which totally sucks becuase they are going to get screwed.

Falconxl
02-17-2002, 01:21 PM
You may notbe able to warn them on eBay but you can post warnings on public BB. The more people that know about him the less business he should recieve(doesn't always work).
Too bad you couldn't set him up. Maybe take apart a vehichle and put something distinguishing on the inside of it then let him rip it off. Then have a friend buy the item from him if he re-sells it. Then you'd have evidence. Provided you got receipts for the transaction. I know it probably won't work but it was just a thought.

MUNDO
02-19-2002, 09:27 PM
I won a Yahoo auction for a decent looking SnowSerpent from Wicked clown. The photo was in the same style as his Ebay ones. I was about to send money until a bunch of negative talk started going on about him here. I never sent his money and weeks later he e-mailed me saying he was going to leave a negative feedback for me. I mentioned his bad rap here and he hasn't e-mailed me since, nor has he left any negative feedback.

wolf
02-19-2002, 10:41 PM
Not trying to be rude But thats exactly the point in not dealing with people like that.If some one isnt man enough to face you You might not want to deal with them.I have made a couple mistakes IAM HUMAN but I have also MADE the MIstakes Right with the Others involved VEry quickly and very professional manner Iam not a Kid that's playing arround on the net Iam A big kid playing arround on the net http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~anarchymods/icon/icon42.gif sorry to see this many people have the same problem with the same DISHONEST PERSON. thanks wolf

THE FAN
02-20-2002, 02:20 AM
I wrote soulreaver1 a nice little letter telling him that Ann wants a reply on her auction. I know how it is being new and the fear of getting negged so early. I told him I won't hesatate to buy his stuff just to neg him if I have to. If I got 10% or more to do this his ass would be kicked off. Instead informing ebay first is what I said to Ann of buyer beware and then filing fraud charges. That way she can neg him without getting negged herself. If he does neg her, ebay will take the neg off because she did all the proper steps to settle the matter. It's a little work but can be worth it if a lot of poeple have to neg him. DOn I am watching this guy/girl/thing what ever. I am e-mailing winners to inform them to to ask for tracking. That way if packing isn't sent people can get SR for fraud threw the PO too. I recommend tracking on all mail transactions anyway. DON THE FAN

muggs
02-20-2002, 03:49 PM
Did this person list as much stuff as they are now under the wicked clown name? Man-0-man thats alot of work to post that much stuff.

Pete The Greek
02-20-2002, 05:24 PM
>Did this person list as much stuff as they are now under the wicked clown name

From what I remember, yes he did.

wolf
02-20-2002, 06:35 PM
PLEASE READ FIRST PAGE IT RELLAY EXPOSES THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dillon
02-20-2002, 07:51 PM
This guy contacted yesterday from a email I sent him 2 weeks ago. He said he is busy with a full time job and does this with his spare time, dont we all. He was suppose to email later in the day, but never did. Not very trust worthy.

Flagg hunter
02-21-2002, 08:32 AM
As for Richard Dix Jr. I'm still trying to get my $50 back from him that I sent in July. I've reported him to the San Antonio Better Business Bureau and the US Postal Inspectors. Email me if you want information on him. The following is a link to report him to the USPS
http://www.usps.gov/postalinspectors/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm

Flagg hunter
02-21-2002, 11:34 AM
I think this is his parents address, its where I sent payment to:
Richard Dix Jr.
13907 Taurus
Universal City, TX 78148
(210) 945-0093
toys4you@prodigy.net

He owes me $50 and I unfortunately sent payment on an Estella Castillo $10 auction before any of the warnings started.

muggs
02-23-2002, 09:41 AM
I got the money order I sent to soulreaver1 back in the mail today due to a closed PO box. Whats up with that? Man, I feel sorry for the folks who are still bidding on his stuff.

Ann G
02-23-2002, 11:03 AM
I got my stuff today.
I am glad this roller coaster of a deal is over for me. I hope all works well with those still in transaction with her

soonerfan
02-23-2002, 07:01 PM
I received 3 parts in the mail today from soul_reaver1. I payed with Paypal and got the parts within several days. All parts were just as described.

Ann G
02-24-2002, 08:38 AM
I deleted most of my other posts as they didn't contribute any more information. I took the advice of one of the earlier posts not to leave feedback so maybe a couple others can get their stuff before the GREAT RIP OFF begins. Good luck to those still in transaction with this person.

Flagg hunter
02-25-2002, 02:41 PM
I just gave soul_reaver1 his first negative feedback for not sending my item. He responded to one of my emails, but stopped responding after calling him Richard Dix Jr.

wmj00221
02-26-2002, 03:27 AM
also the name tina richards who was starifire@mindspring was first than a guy sean riza who went under ziggystardust@mindspring and than we all remember tctoys@mindspring tey al got me for about $20 a piece I am watching this guy also I sent him $21.55 yesterday I will make a road trip from Indiana to get my money back if in fact,if he is the same person, There are just too many similarites well thanks for the 1 neg to him I read this morning I wrote you an email first than came over here thanks , I made a list of when these people startd and ended they ar just too close 1 gets removed 2 weeks later anothe name pops up I hve contact eby and safeharbor 4- times in the last 3 years well now I am rambling that name sea riza just makes me mad sorry

THE FAN
02-26-2002, 03:51 PM
There is something really fishy about this person. I know I have seen double listings from him. He has poseted mercer up twice. I am preety usre the first one was bid on. If you look at his feedback too there is a pattern building. He is trying to back his feedback up then I am sure he or she is going to strat ripping people off. I;m sure he/she is starting already. BEWARE TO ALL!!!!

cradle
02-26-2002, 06:27 PM
i won an auction from soulreaver a year and a half ago, and never got my products, i complained to ebay they didn't do anything, i say we all just go down there and get our money and products our own way, this guy or girl has been ripping people off for to long, it's time for it to stop.

~Cradle~
---------------------------------------------
"A census taker tried to quantify me once. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a big Amarone." ~Hannibal "the cannibal" lecter~

Satan
02-27-2002, 07:15 PM
Well, I'm new to these boards, but I have been along time Joe Fan, and just recently I started posting some of my other toys for sale on ebay(got a digital camera finally :], and I just started bidding on some GI Joe auctions. I've seen several listings by soulreaver, and I'm actually glad that you guys are posting this kind of information about such individuals, since I'm now informed I'll be sure to avoid this person. Hopefully everything works out for people who did buy items from him. Thanks for the warnings...

dragun316
02-28-2002, 10:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by muggs:
I got the money order I sent to soulreaver1 back in the mail today due to a closed PO box. Whats up with that? Man, I feel sorry for the folks who are still bidding on his stuff.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here. I got mine back today. Anyone know if it's possible to void a Post Office money order and at least get part of your money back? :confused:

comikaze
02-28-2002, 11:25 PM
I don't know if you can get your money back from a postal money order or not, but you might wanna check out the usps site...maybe get some info there.

rottenyolk
03-01-2002, 06:28 AM
Go to any post office.

You bring the Money order and the stub that they give you along with 2 forms of ID (ex: driver liscense and credit card)

Make sure the Money order in the From section the address is yours.

Ask for a refund. They give you the exact amount back minus the Money order fee of 85 cents.

hope that helps

[ March 01, 2002: Message edited by: rottenyolk ]

JustinBarnhill
03-01-2002, 08:58 AM
only if the money order you mailed out hasn't been cashed.
they will have you fill out a form to mail or submit. then you call an 800 number to check the status of your inquiry. i believe this cost about $2. if after a set period of time (don't remember the time frame) your orig money order you mailed out hasn't been cashed, the post office will mail you out a new blank money order for the same amount of your orig money order. you fill out to yourself and cash.
if you live in a larger city, goto your district hq, or call them (your local po can give you the number), ask to speak w/the consumer affairs dept. they can help you. they will be able to give out the most reliable info. most small post offices don't really know how to help you b/c they don't run into this type of problem alot.

JustinBarnhill
03-01-2002, 09:00 AM
btw, i work in for the USPS ( Information Systems, The Alabama District ) if anyone needs any help or advice, don't hesitate to email me

irvinesragnarok
03-02-2002, 04:48 AM
Just to let you all know it looks as if he has started to relist items which were sold the first time around. I won one of his auctions and asked for the shipping amount to the UK but i have never received an email back with it so with all this that is goingon with him i am glad he hasn't been intouch. I feel really sorry for those who have been ripped off by him, I know how you feel as I was ripped off earlier in the year by someone else, (I am still waiting to see if my items arrive but I very much doubt it). I can still leave negative feedback for soulreaver1 :D saying bad email communication, also all those who can leave feedback for him on here I suggest we all leave negative feedback so that it is a warning to others who don't check yojoe.com first. what do you all think?

red25thta
03-02-2002, 07:30 PM
Sorry Y'all but I have got to defend SR. I paid for an auction on Tuesday the 26th adn Recieved it on Saturday the 2nd. Was about a $20.00 deal. I am about to pay for the other smaller auctions I won. Which saved me a ton on shipping. All my e-mails have been replied to within 48 hours. Granted I live 30 min's away is all. AS for the e-mails my buddy was e-mailing a scan to me from AZ and it took 3 days to get it. I was on the phone when he did it so I know when he did. Just a little FYI.

wolf
03-02-2002, 08:48 PM
Yes it would appear that for NOW soulreaver OR what ever NAME THE person is useig Has started to make Shippment MAN THE THREAT OF POSTAL FRAUD WILL SCRAE THE §hi¿ ooutta ANY BODY WONT IT¿¿¿¿¿ :rolleyes:

Mr Wooglethorp
03-04-2002, 01:16 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1710983751

Coincidental about this figure having it's correct weapons, even if they are repro. Plus, look at who it is :D

red25thta
03-04-2002, 06:36 PM
I have noticed that not all the items up for bid have names. The wolverine I won the other day did have it in the title. The Tiger paw did not. Kinda funny.

Johnny...
04-09-2002, 12:35 PM
Maybe I am just lucky. He hasn't ripped me off under either name.

He ripped me off.

[ May 31, 2002: Message edited by: Johnny... ]

red25thta
04-09-2002, 01:41 PM
Johnny I guess me too. All 20+ auctions I have won from SR I have recieved in a timely manner. And SR waits for me to finish up auction later in the week so all can be shipped together and save me $$$ on shipping charges. So to 1 and all I think SR is a good seller. A little slow on e-mails sometimes but then again who amonst us has not been that way also @ time?

Falconxl
04-10-2002, 06:18 PM
I think he fears you showing up at his doorstep.

I've seen some items up for auction several times that had winning bids the previous times.

If you bid on something from a seller who has a P.O. Box tell them you will not send payment to a P.O. Box. I did that from another seller and they gave me their home address to send to. If they are unwilling there could be a problem with that seller.

wolf
04-10-2002, 10:10 PM
AKA:temp155854@aol.com
THERE ARE A LOTTA CONCERNS ABOUT THIS EBAY SELLER NO EMAIL CONTACT
CANNOT PRODUCE AN INVOICE
SELLING SAME ITEMS ALLREADY SOLD
USE EXTREME CAUTION ©wolf©

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH wolf says
so last week I purchased from soul rever and IF THE DEAL GOES BAD altough it was only 4.80 LOL rest assured that hes days as a BAD SELLER ARE DONE NO THREAT THATS THE TRUTH wolf dont take Being screwed arround lightly so WE WILL SEE AND SOUL REVER IF YOU SEE THIS AND I KNOW U KNOW ITS HERE YEA ITS ME :D BETTER KEEP PLAYING BYE THE RULES :mad: OR ITS LIGHTs OUT FOR YOUR COBRA HEADQUATERS sincerly with no fear of being ripped of from this person NOW ,,wolf

parrot
04-10-2002, 10:39 PM
crap, adn here i just posted about this guy and how he sold me a bunch of stuff at last years con. i did win a tomahawk part off him. if you need my info, contact me at
a_buck_1978@hotmail.com
i wrote a check, and have all the info if need be for whomever may be gathering info on him. if i don't get my item, i'll be glad to help.

Teddy
04-12-2002, 07:45 PM
This guy and others are giving Columbus a bad name I think i got screwed by someone on Ebay from my own town under RobinHood fink
might be the same guy he said his name was
Eli i tried his contact info and his phone number and both were turned off
again there was a double posting of the same stuff a 45 + lot of missiles wewll just because Columbus has some bad people not all are bad look at my feed back on ebay
under DelphiLincoln and a couple of positives i recieved here im new at this but i really want to do my best for other collectors click my homepage and see if there is anything i can do to help let me know especially if you ever have a mishappen with someone here in Columbus i'll go and check it out for you :.) Ted signing off from Galloway west of Columbus OHTeddys Terrordome (http://hometown.aol.com/delphilincoln/TeddysTerrordomeofJoesandCobras.html) DelphiLincoln@aol.com

Recondo
04-12-2002, 11:08 PM
Shucks.

Well, I might be then next "test" subject. I recently won an auction & sent my payment off to Soul_Reaver just the other day. I checked the feedback & saw that there were an aweful lot of recent positives.. so I decided to risk it. (I didn't know about this thread prior.. my bad I guess)

I will be sure & post when/if I get my item. I happen to have a buddy in Ft. Worth.. so if I don't get my items, I'll have him "knock on his door" for me, etc. But lets hope it doesn't come to that.

wolf
04-12-2002, 11:40 PM
:D nice recondo with enough people on his tail hes sure to play it straight :D Iam glad to say that so far soul reaver Hasnt let me down IF in the end IAM happy I might delete this ENTIRE THREAD I started it and as far as I know no one recently has had problems,There are people in HIGH places that have all of his information allready :D so we will see in the END ,,thanks wolf
:cool:

Dean
04-13-2002, 08:56 AM
I tried so hard
and got so far
but in the end
it doesn't even matter
I had to fall
and lose it all
but in the end
it doesn't even matter
- LinKin Park " In the End"

Sorry, last post just wanted to make me sing.
LinKin Park rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cobraaalalalalalala!!!!!!!!!
I mean um...... Yo Joe! :D

Prozac
04-13-2002, 03:29 PM
I've won 4 of his auctions (all w/i 3 weeks of each other) and have recieved my first 2, waiting for a total on the second 2.

whatsue
04-24-2002, 12:34 PM
i have gotten a lot of parts from soul reaver so has a friend in baton rouge yes she is slow at shipping and does not respond to emails but i have gotten all my parts so far some times i make a little threat in email that usually helps all in all been good seller :cool:

frenchy
04-24-2002, 02:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> If you bid on something from a seller who has a P.O. Box tell them you will not send payment to a P.O. Box. I did that from another seller and they gave me their home address to send to. If they are unwilling there could be a problem with that seller. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some people dont have a milbox at their house. I dont so everything gets send to a PO Box. I have a street address (like everyone else) but i dont get mail delivered to it.

chiefed_out
04-24-2002, 10:47 PM
I hate to say it but I think I got screwed
to. I paid with a credit card through paypal
so I have reciepts,there must be an ebay police or something...I say hang em high
from the closest tree...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1720196740

Ann G
04-25-2002, 09:01 AM
Chief

Is she not answering emails? The only way I could get her to respond was through an "ask the seller a question" email via ebay. Maybe she has some sort of crazy junkmail filter. My deal with soulreaver seemed to take forever but I did get my stuff. I hope she doesn't rip you off.

Recondo
04-25-2002, 08:30 PM
Heya guys.. I just wanted to follow up with what I had mentioned earlier about being the new "guinea pig". I received the item from her today. It was sent promptly and was exactly how she described. I am not discounting anyone else's troubles with this seller, but I have to say that I had a very good experience buying from her & would buy from her again.

Just following up from my previous post.

lenny bilodeau
04-26-2002, 09:02 AM
i guess i'm kind of new to this site, but i just won two auctions from this guy. i checked his feedback and he has plenty of recent positive. i'm wondering why people aren't leaving neg feedback if they got gyped?

red25thta
04-26-2002, 10:29 PM
Why no one is leaving neg feedback is because She delivers. Granted a little slow sometimes but she does. I have now won about 30-40 auctions and all I am waiting on is a total for my last 10 or so. She combines all my shipping charges to make it a lot cheaper on me.

Jeffrey Zaniewski
04-27-2002, 06:01 PM
I actually just received some stuff from an auction I had with him a while back. He is slow on emailing but came through with the stuff so I wish everyone else luck smile.gif ;)

Snake-eyes01
04-27-2002, 06:43 PM
I purchased a few items from this guy & recieved them ALL! Yea, I have to admit it took him a while to send them off even though I payed through Paypal however, I recieved my much needed vehicle parts & it was worth the wait! Take care all & good luck!! :D

muskrat1978
05-13-2002, 07:29 PM
It looks like ebay finally suspended that a$$hole SOUL REAVER. Probably due to billing problem beacuse of a stollen credit card. I knew this was going to happen because that's what happened to t&ctoys, sean riza, and starrfierie. I do have to admit, he lasted alot longer then I expected.

lattinlovrrr
05-14-2002, 02:32 AM
i had won some lots of of ebay then when i had kept asking for the totals with shipping i got no response well finally it happened all the lots i won were gone nothing i can do and no way to contact anymore because i used my msn to contact soul but i did get the first lot from soul i got to say it takes some time but i did get it now i dont know what happened to soul but hey email me i am still wanting to pay you for the parts i won

eric :eek: :eek: :eek:

wolf
05-14-2002, 09:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>It looks like ebay finally suspended that a$$hole SOUL REAVER.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No not actually... :D its more serrious than that..as I stated before <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>There are people in HIGH places that have all of his information<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:D

Eric Leavitt
05-14-2002, 10:04 AM
I got this message on eBay after trying to leave negative feedback today, May 14, 2002:

"The user that you are leaving feedback for, soul_reaver1, has registered but has not confirmed their registration. We're sorry,
but you are unable to leave feedback for this user until they have completed their registration."

This was for a Vamp Mark II door flap that I won on April 15 for $3.03 + shipping. I paid with Paypal. I had had one successful transaction with him/her before. I got burned this time.

Get this b***ard.

jedi-style
05-14-2002, 11:18 AM
i won an auction from this guy about a month ago and it only took about a week for me to get my stuff, but i won 3 of his auctions in the last 2 weeks and have gotten no emails or response to mine, unfortunatley i've already paid, hopefully i'll get my stuff, if i don't i'd do what ever i can to help get this guy back in anyway possible, if i do get my stuff i'd still like to see somthing happen to this guy for doing this to other people. rakkasoul5@aol.com

Jon
05-14-2002, 04:11 PM
Wolf, you gotta finish the tale. I wanna see how this ends. I've never delt with this person, but I've been following it like a soap opera.

D.J. Zartan
05-14-2002, 05:06 PM
Man you guys are having all kinds fun over at this post. Go get him YOJOE.

drummer1279
05-14-2002, 05:58 PM
Ok, I've been following this post from day one, so I thought I'd chime in. I won an ebay auction from soulreaver just a few days before this thread began, in early Feb. so I was worried when a few days later these posts started showing up. I did send a pyment to soulreaver after not getting any e-mail responses, I finally used checkout, and used that address. About 10 days later, I got the envelope I had sent, back in the mail. It was stamped with "P O Box closed".
I e-mailed soulreaver about 3 times, saying I wasn't going to send the money again until I got a response. Finially I got a resonse, and a story of how the Post Office closed his mailbox on accident, and that it had been straightened out. I reluctently sent the money again, figuring it was like $8.00. About 2 weeks later I did get the figure. Unfortanetly, a broken piece of the figure was not shown in the auction picture.It was apparently pieced together to look as though it was not broken. Or I suppose it could have broken during shipment, but highly unlikely in my opinion. Anyway, a month later, and 1 e-mail response later, I did get the figure. This has been my only bad transaction with anyone, and I would not deal with soulreaver again, and I would not recommend that anyone else does either. But of course that's just my opinion. I hope you enjoyed my book on the subject.

whatsue
05-16-2002, 08:53 AM
i have recieved everything i have won from her and thats been about 15 auctions she is slow thats the only problem i have everything is always in good condition :D