Michael Pixton = Rip Off Artist [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Michael Pixton = Rip Off Artist

Kid Canada
08-10-2002, 07:09 AM
Avoid this guy if you want to get something back from the stuff you trade him. I sent him a few things on June 6th with the understanding that we would send at the same time, and here we are August 10th and I am still waiting. He actually e-mailed me and said he was sending the parts on June 21st. About a month later (and several e-mails) I had to start getting nasty and he finally replied. Here is what he said...

"Relax Steve, I'm not a thief, just lazy. Your parts are sitting in a
baggie on my work shelf next to the filecards you sent me. I'm usually not
so flaky, I'll toss in that Mindbender cape that you wanted hopefully to
make up for my boneheadedness.
Puhhhleeess don't put my name on the bad trader list at yojoe, those guys
are evil when they get hold of someones name that the think is a bad trader."

He then said that he was going to mail them on June 27th. Guess what? No reply to e-mails and no parts. Luckily I did not send this piece of crap much in the way of a trade so I am not out much. If you are entering into a deal with him DON'T he will rip you off.

Steve Pyke

dockingbay97
08-22-2002, 06:56 AM
I am going to vouch for Mike Pixton.
I don't know the details of this transaction but over all Mike is a stand up guy. He won't rip you off. The best I can think is he just did get lazy.

I will trade with him anytime!!

Kid Canada
08-22-2002, 08:38 AM
Hey dockingbay97 -

Trade with him if you want but all I know is that he ripped me off. As of today I still have not received the parts he was suppose to send or any reply to my e-mails. If he did not want to complete the deal he should have at least sent the stuff back that I sent to him. Being lazy is not an excuse!!!! He must be the laziest low life out there.

dockingbay97
08-22-2002, 09:29 AM
Well, I can't defend him on your circumstance but I have dealt with him on numerous times and have had nothing but good experiences

Kid Canada
08-22-2002, 10:41 AM
He seemed like a nice guy at first. I did not want to leave a bad trader message about him but he left me little choice. I had left a message in the advice area and he at no time even replied to that. I hope if you trade with him in the future it goes OK.