Can anyone help me out with Tim Dzieciatkowski (opengx@core.com)?? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Can anyone help me out with Tim Dzieciatkowski ([email protected])??

Recondo
06-03-2002, 10:29 PM
Long & short: In early April I traded a bunch of good GI Joe parts for a Flagg wall. We both agreed to pay the extra $ to insure our items for at least $50. I did... he didn't. Both agreed to send items out right away.. I did, but he sent his weeks later (finally got items in mid May). Ok.. so far not the greatest trader, but no "harm" yet. Then, I received the wall & found that it was severely cracked (very, very POOR packaging). E-mailed him & sent pics (twice.. per his request). He said that he'd file the insurance claim asap. I didn't hear a word from him. E-mailed him in late May & got this e-mail from him,

"yep i got all three pics
unfortunately i have hurt my back so i haven't managed to be outside much. i
am going back to the dr. tues so i will drop you a line that night ]
Tim"

Now, mind you... "Tuesday" was the 21st of May.. 2 weeks ago.

Even though there were absolutely no insurance stamps or markings on the box (not even a return address), he assures me that it "IS, in fact, insured". Ok... fine.. but then guess what? Yup.. I have not heard a single WORD from him since Monday, May 20th when he wrote the above e-mail... not one. I have e-mailed him many, many times since & all have been ignored.

So I ask, anybody know Tim? Anyone know why he'd rip me off? ..or is he away on an African vacation for 2 months? Has he ripped others off? Anyone know how to contact him & ask him "what's up"? I am not writing him off as a "bad guy" yet.. but he's not giving me a whole lot of faith to go on here with his sudden silence.

I guess I'd appreciate any help I could get out there.. thanks guys.

(His info just for FYI and/or help in contacting him)

tim dzieciatkowski
MOD EDIT- personal info removed- END EDIT

e-mail: [email protected]

Prozac
06-04-2002, 07:19 AM
I've bought from him a few times, first time everything was A-OK, second time he was a little pokey, but i did get everything as described. I can't really offer any other help than that....sorry.... :(

rottenyolk
06-04-2002, 08:38 AM
He bought a bunch of vehicle parts from me back on 3/4. He was really strange, always asking "what am I getting?" But he did pay me with a Money Order.

But he's been MIA on this board for ages.. Just like most people are.. the come here post once or twice and get board with joes.. and never come back.

Recondo
06-04-2002, 09:22 AM
Do you recall what his user name was/is? I guess I can at least keep an eye out for him & ask him what's up when/if he does return to the board.

irvinesragnarok
06-04-2002, 09:34 AM
I have dealt with him and i must addmit i had no robalems with him, i got everything that i need that he had, to me he was friendly fast and a pleasure to deal with.
I hope you get everything sorted out and dont give up on him.

Recondo
06-04-2002, 01:10 PM
lol.. I'd LIKE to get everything sorted out bro! lol.. that's why I am wondering what's up with him man. I tell you what, I am sure that he IS a good guy.. but then that's why I am so surprised with his decision to all of a sudden ignore me. Please, if anyone cares to, e-mail him & ask him "what's up" for me.. maybe if a few people ask, he'll decide to e-mail me back... I dunno.

(but believe me, I HATE posting neg stuff about people.. I am currently working with a guy who won an auction of mine on March 31st & has yet to sent payment!! BUT he answers my e-mails & is good with communication. In his case, I have not posted anything negative about him (anywhere) because he's at least trying to work everything out. What choice do I have in the case of Tim?)

Recondo
06-05-2002, 11:09 AM
To be completely fair, I need to post that Tim just e-mailed me finally. I don't know if it was because of this thread or just a coincidence, but nevertheless, he let me know that there is a "3rd party" involved (I was only given a first name of that "3rd party") & THAT party is who actually sent the item. Therefore, complicating everything, I guess this "3rd party" is the only one who can make the PO insurance claim.. so apparently, both Tim & I need to now sit around "wait" until this "3rd party" decides to contact either one of us.. IF even at all.

Wonderful situation. (*shakes head*)