willydarius@hotmail.com [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : [email protected]

lattinlovrrr
06-05-2002, 10:00 AM
well i know you all heard about his amazing deals on gijoe and transformers well fianally he hit ebay by actually listng someone elses suff here is the number of the seler list if a warning 1738470240

http://cgi.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=1738470240 :mad: :mad: :mad:

jsquared99
06-05-2002, 10:49 AM
i sent him $41 last week via paypal. :( does anyone know if it is possible to get money back that way? did anyone else get screwed?

Angelus
06-05-2002, 04:24 PM
He has a MOC Firefly on his site that he's "selling" for $80. Yeah right ! It's the same picture as the MOC Firefly that was on ebay a week ago that went for around $400. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM !

Floridaman
06-05-2002, 05:31 PM
I was about to enter into about a $400 deal with him, well my instinct was right its too good to be true, sorry Willy I am not buying now my friends on this board have saved me a lot, THANKS guys ;)

Joes4Sale.com
06-06-2002, 09:17 AM
HOLY **** THIS IS FUNNY!

Check out this guy's website http://communities.msn.com/GIJOETRADECENTER

He's now posted a notice "It's ok for other sellers on ebay to use HIS pictures"

I'm sorry, I think I'll trust the people that have 300+ positive feedbacks instead of someone with a generic email and generic webpage.

PEOPLE-THINK! I counted at least 27 different backgrounds for this guys pics. Trust me, from doing large listings on ebay and making my own website, you're not going to spend the time to use 27 different walls, tables etc. If you look at the guys transformer pages, he has to have over 50 different walls and tables!

Take a look at any reputable ebay seller or webpage. Almost all of the backgrounds are going to be the same from doing mass quantity of pics/scans. (smalljoes.com is different but at least he keeps the theme and you can tell)

Good luck to anyone hoping to get their $$ back.

GBPackRat
06-06-2002, 09:34 AM
Hey Joes4Sale... Saw you site when it when live months back. Cool set up. AS for the guy above who sent money via paypal and is looking to get it back.

YES YOU CAN. Within the first 30 days I believe you can file a fraud claim or something along those lines and have paypal go after the sorry SOB.

Go to paypals site and hunt around for the info. If you can't find it, e-mail a rep and they will hook you up with the info. you need.

Hope it helps and hope this dude gets busted down.

I hate scamers!

mingotoy
06-06-2002, 10:03 AM
FIRST, I WANT TO CLARIFY THAT THE ITEM #1738470240 IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE. I WROTE SO MUCH STUFF THAT APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT SURE IF I STILL HAVE THE ITEM. (YES, I DO HAVE IT.) THE LOWLIFE CROOK THAT STOLE THE PHOTO DOES NOT HAVE A HISS. HE TOOK THE PHOTO FROM THE TIME THAT I LISTED THIS ITEM IN MAY (1730811007.) I have used that table, blue place mat and pink bush background in alot of my other auctions. You can see for yourself. I am in NO WAY associated with this scumbag. He has threatened to email my bidders. If you do get an email, please let me know or at least Notify EBAY SAFEHARBOR if you prefer to remain annonymous. This jerk is registered on ebay and hopefully, he can be removed. Hopefully , anyone who has paid this guy will get their money back.... If you sent him a postal money order thru the mail, you can file postal fraud charges. Go to the nearest post office and get the information. My husband and I have been on Ebay 4 years and our feedback speaks for itself. We don't let scum walk over us . That was why I listed that Hiss again. If it sells fine, if not, I don't care. It is a nice piece and not too many people have this one in the USA.... Mingotoy

Joes4Sale.com
06-06-2002, 10:26 AM
Hey, I'll vouche for mingotoy. While I haven't actually purchased from them yet, I've looked at this Hiss auction before and THESE ARE THEIR PICS.

The website is a fraud. Please don't confuse the two. Mingotoy is the innocent victim here as their pics were downloaded by this creep and now they don't have any control over their use. They have 2000+ feedback to back me up. It may be time I got me one of those Hiss'.

BK
06-06-2002, 11:46 AM
Why doesn't someone report this guy to msn? He's using their services tho create his webiste, and they'll shut him down pretty quickly if what everyone is saying here is the truth.

jsquared99
06-06-2002, 02:05 PM
willy said he sent out my stuff yesterday afternoon. i'm gonna give him seven days (is that long enough?) and then report him to paypal, msn, and ebay. i got screwed out of $63 dollars last quarter, and i'm not about to let people steal my money again. wish me luck folks--i'm hoping he's only using other people's pics to illustrate his stuff.

Joes4Sale.com
06-07-2002, 08:40 AM
Here's his address he wanted me to send payment to if anyone needs it to press wire/mail fraud charges.

WIlly darius
1788 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 1122
APT# c2

red25thta
06-07-2002, 10:29 AM
Just wanted to say TY for warning me about this guy. I was about to spend $400-500 with the guy.

rottenyolk
06-07-2002, 10:40 AM
Bedford Avenue?? Geez that Avenue runs the entire length of Brooklyn... runs straight down from williamburg trough Crown Hights...
Some bad Neighborhoods.

lattinlovrrr
06-07-2002, 03:10 PM
mind you if you did get your stuff from this guy let us know but alot of people are complaining on ebay about him so i dont know another opionin would be nice..

let us know

eric :confused: :confused:

Rigor Mortis
06-07-2002, 10:35 PM
I just got an email from the same guy you're talking about...I just moved out from Brooklyn, damn neighborhood is Bedford av. Dont want to go there...anyways, he emailed me through ebay about GI joe and transformers for sale..good thing I checked here before I sent the money..

mingotoy
06-08-2002, 05:35 AM
hello, if you get any emails from that ^%$%#@ sob, please forward them to EBAY SAFE HARBOR. The guy is registered on ebay and he could be removed. If he offers that Hiss to anyone, that is illegal...since I have the item on ebay right now. Please feel free to email SafeHarbor and use any of the 2 item numbers posted in my previous on this dirt bag... As for Bedford Ave, I can tell you that it is a rough neighborhood. If you do plan on paying the scum a visit, you should go with some friends.... Don't go alone!....

southernoregon
06-08-2002, 05:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GBPackRat:
Hey Joes4Sale... Saw you site when it when live months back. Cool set up. AS for the guy above who sent money via paypal and is looking to get it back.

YES YOU CAN. Within the first 30 days I believe you can file a fraud claim or something along those lines and have paypal go after the sorry SOB.

Go to paypals site and hunt around for the info. If you can't find it, e-mail a rep and they will hook you up with the info. you need.

Hope it helps and hope this dude gets busted down.

I hate scamers!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you should do more than just send Paypal an e-mail. I have never gotten a real e-mail response from them. Have you? If so, consider yourself lucky. You have a better chance of them listening to you if you call them directly at 402-935-7733. Also, call the number on the back of your credit card and alert your credit card company immediately. Certainly file the appropriate fraud documents at e-bay. I would also contact his local police department.

This is very, very important. I hope you pursue this so that there will be one fewer scammer running free on the internet.

southernoregon
06-08-2002, 05:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joes4Sale.com:
Here's his address he wanted me to send payment to if anyone needs it to press wire/mail fraud charges.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remember that mail fraud only applies in cases where the mail was actually used. If a deal is done entirely (solicited, negotiated, paid) through the internet, he's not guilty of mail fraud. Of course, he's still a thief and can be caught other ways.

Joes4Sale.com
06-08-2002, 08:35 PM
Over the internet it would be considered wire fraud-using telephone lines to commit theft. Something about state lines and other technical stuff is involved, they had to do this or crooks would be on the phone and now internet like crazy trying to get information by avoiding the mail.

Toy-Classifieds.com
06-09-2002, 01:27 AM
I got 3 emails from this guy now. I knew he was a punk when I read it. The first one was himasking me if I would link him to my site. I told him I needed to know him and his rep before doing so and that he needed to provide some info and refferences. He didn't reply...lol. He then emailed me 2 other times with updates for his site and what he has for sale. I emailed him and told him that I did not ask to be updated and would apreciate being taken off his update list. I have not been done wrong yet so far. My senses are well and strong.

John www.thegijoezone.com (http://www.thegijoezone.com)

GBPackRat
06-10-2002, 09:15 AM
I'm glad to see this massive group of support here. I'm new to the boards and I was a little leary of trading and buying off these message boards, but I'm starting to feel more safe because of out pouring support by honest people like all who have posted under this thread. Props to all of you and thank you for making me safe in an otherwise unsafe area in the world... (The Cyber World). I hope to buy, trade and sell to you all for years to come.

Thanks again,
Tanner Dabel tongue.gif

Jon
06-11-2002, 03:24 AM
I guess I've been lucky. I got burned ONCE about 4 years ago for $12 for a potf2 bespin luke skywalker, never got it. No longer care. When I first started buying/trading from this board My g/f told me she didn't think it was a good idea. She's since changed her mind. I have had nothing but good experiances on this board, I've even been able to pick up some non-joe stuff from people I trust and read from/about everyday. BTW 1 1/2 years ago when I moved down to FL, I found a bespin luke for $1.99 at TRU, so $14 wasn't that bad.

mingotoy
06-11-2002, 11:30 AM
This guy , willydarius, just wrote to me. He claims that I ratted him out to Ebay but that the email to Ebay did not go through because it had a link. ANyway, I did not do it. I don't know how he would know that the email did not go through. But if someone on this board did contact Ebay, maybe you better do it again to make sure that the email went through. I have checked the guy's site and he has pulled the picture of the Hiss that he stole from (he stole the picture, not the toy). Actually, he has less items for sale this today than a few days ago. I don't know what that means... Either he sold these non-existant items or maybe the original owners of these images are unto him.. I don't know..... Honestly, I don't think that Ebay will take him off. .....

I can tell that the guy is annoyed. He cursed me out in his letter. (I guess that he is frustrated and business is not too good for him right now.) He even threatened to start selling on Ebay with a new acct. He hinted that he would tell people to avoid my auctions if he starts selling on Ebay with a new acct... I do ask that should anyone come across such an auction, to please let me know immediately. I would definitely keep your name out of it just as I have kept the names of the 2 persons that made me aware of this situation. I don't have time to monitor ebay.
Thanks in advance.

BUCKY1
06-11-2002, 12:11 PM
guys, hes doing transformers now. does somebody know how to alert the tf websites?

GBPackRat
06-12-2002, 10:53 AM
Whoever got the letter from him that threatied that the guy was going to get a new account and then tell others to avoid your. FORWARD that letter to ebay's safehabor, I have been stiffed a few times, filed reports and got replies. If this dude is threating to get a new account over this stuff, that is a breach of TOA for ebay. You cannot do this and its hard to prove it, but if this guy came out and said it in his e-mail, HE'S BASCIALLY SCREWED HIMSELF. Honestly, forward it to a ebay rep and have them look at it or something. I know may say they won't do anything, but if you bring it to their attention and they don't do anything about it, if it ever comes down to legal action you then have a case against not only the bum seller, but ebay as well for not enforcing their own TOA (Terms of Agreement).

Tanner

lattinlovrrr
06-12-2002, 11:58 AM
ad actuall made the complant to ebay if i wanted spam from a seller i would opn my email account to all mail that wasbull s**t fot himto start spaming wich is illegal so i am not asjham for him to find out who i am and if he got a problem i am here most of the time

eric santos :mad: :mad:

bleedyoudry
06-12-2002, 01:32 PM
He's emailed me too now. Hmm.

lattinlovrrr
06-13-2002, 12:48 PM
nice to know that this guy listed that he is a trader on yojoe i am sorry now i thauhgt everyone on this board was a little nicer then that ohh by the way look at all the haters subject it is the same guy

eric :mad: :mad:

Phats
06-13-2002, 04:41 PM
Well yet more scum festering the internet. It's good to know that u legit Joe traders are looking out for each other. I read in the paper the other day that e-bay is trying out this new software that tries to find inconsistencies in auctions, in order to try and curve fraud etc. I forgot the name of this software again and Im quite skeptical about it as I image others would be, but it can only be a good thing if it keeps scum like this guy off e-bay.

lattinlovrrr
06-13-2002, 06:21 PM
well since he deleted his post i will keep up on mine &gt;&gt;&gt; QUIT EMAILING ME !!!!! POINT MADE.... IF I HAD EVERYONE FROM EBAY EMAILING ME I COULD NEVER READ ALL MY EMAIL WHAT MAKES YOU SO DIFFERENT! WELL THESE ARE SOME EMAIL

(Subj: Re: i hear you were cussing someone out !!!!
Date: 6/12/02 1:50:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time
To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)

UHHH you just spammed me. I can now report you to ebay too right???? I
didn't ask for that email so two can play it that game if I were grimey like
you. OH by the way I have retaken all of my pics so the backrounds are all
matching so what now **** FACE&gt; DOn't believe everything you read or you'll
just as stupid and ****ed up as the rest.)

WELL THAT GIVES ME THAT BIG WARM FUZZY FELLING INSIDE BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE

ANOTHER EMAIL

(Subj: Re: i hear you were cussing someone out !!!!
Date: 6/13/02 10:00:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Hi Latin. You can be mad at me if you want but I never stole anything from
you or anyone. I now have all of my pics matching with the same backround
so all of the haters can't say that I stole their pics. Check it out your
self. PS: Notice that I am no on YO Joe under the good seller list. PS:
Also on my board I have positive feedbacks. http://communities.msn.com/GIJOETRADECENTER)

BETTER TO KNOW NOW THIS INFO HUH

AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE

ERIC
:mad: :mad:

GBPackRat
06-13-2002, 07:25 PM
What's the other half of the batter?

Just wondering...

tongue.gif

GBPackRat
06-13-2002, 07:27 PM
What $hit man. . . .

That didn't come out right. It was suppose to say. . .

"Whats the other half of the battle?"

Man you all must be thinking. . . "There goes GBPackRat smoking them dubbies. . . Whatta pot head..."

::Sigh::

lattinlovrrr
06-13-2002, 08:20 PM
knowing who is out there to try to scew us over hahahahahaha!!!!

eric

jsquared99
06-14-2002, 12:53 PM
i just noticed that his paypal account is under the name jamie dottin. does anyone know this name? this guy is really sketchy.

jsquared99
06-14-2002, 05:46 PM
check this out, guys--here's a few emails between our friend will darius and i. does this make any sense?

Subject: Re: GI JOES & TRANSFORMERS 50% off for the next 24 hours !!!
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:49:26 -0400
Hi James. Ok dude. I believe that I sent out an email to everyone who paid that week on the sitemerchandise account. I can not collect any funds from it. Pay pal is responsible and should be sending out refunds. Ask them. if they pretend like they don't know or you get a dumb customer servicce girl please just ask them how do I file a complaint. It will start the process of you getting a refund.
willy, i just noticed that your paypal account is registered under the name jamie dottin. what's up here, man? this is beginning to look REALLY sketchy. i don't know what's going on with you or your site--i just want my figs or my money back. i don't want to have to report you to paypal. it's been two and a half weeks since i paid you( the postal service isn't THAT slow), and if i don't get either my stuff or my money back within seven days, i'm gonna report you to paypal and whoever else i have to.

Subject: Re: GI JOES & TRANSFORMERS 50% off for the next 24 hours !!!
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:42:18 -0400
Sorry for that James I could've sworn that I did but it did go out yesterday after noon. Thanks.

you never answered my question yesterday. have you snet out my stuff yet? if so, when did you send it?

lattinlovrrr
06-14-2002, 06:43 PM
i just wish to add this person is among us on this boards so he or she is here looking just to give a heads up !!

:eek: :eek:

jangofett796
06-19-2002, 12:05 PM
Hey guys, I thought I should let you all know that it seems this Willy Darius guy is back on these boards under the new name BESTDAMNSELLERPERIOD. He has a link on his profile to that same bogus site. Just thought I should let everybody know.

lattinlovrrr
06-19-2002, 12:24 PM
hey thanks for the heads up

eric

Joes4Sale.com
06-19-2002, 01:45 PM
AAAARRRRRGGGGHHH! Now this a$$ is spaming people on this board.

Dear Willy,

I am not going to fall for your scam so LEAVE ME ALONE!

jangofett796
06-19-2002, 01:59 PM
Does anyone else think this is the dumbest thief out there!?! He waits for us to post bad feedback about him, then he spams us thinking we're going to fall for his little scam. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

bayou benny
06-19-2002, 04:03 PM
WHY DON'T YOU GET WISE WILLY. NO ONE ON THIS BOARD IS GOING TO BUY FROM YOU. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR ID ON THIS BOARD ALL YOU WANT AN ACT LIKE YOU ARE A BUYER. YOU MENTIONED A WHILE BACK THAT THE HATERS ARE MAKING YOU FAMOUS. THAT IS FAMOUS AS A BAD DEALER. I HOPE SOMEONE GETS TIRED OF THIS AN NAILS YOUR BUTT TO THE WALL. IF YOU WOULD HAVE CROSSED ME, YOU WOULD BE DATING BUBBA AN HOPING NO ONE WAS AROUND WHEN YOU DROPPED THE SOAP. JUST FACE IT AN FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO BESIDES SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY.
BAYOU BENNY
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ June 19, 2002: Message edited by: BENNYBBTJR ]

jlb8118
06-19-2002, 04:20 PM
I think willy was dropped on his head as a child, or maybe he just ate paint chips. I can't remember. Or maybe it was both. It sure would explain a lot.

SleeperSports
06-19-2002, 04:20 PM
He'll email you from eBay with something like this:
To member: sleepersports
From member: 10607

--------------------

Hello sleepersports, cool name. I have a site for g.i.joe & transforers. Is it ok if I send you the link?

--------------------
Then send you this:

Hi. Thanks for letting me share my link with you. Check out my links
below. I offer tons of Mint carded boxed and ultra perfect items at the
best prices on the net. I have a huge stock pile of action figures mainly
because in the 80's my uncle owned a toy store and When I got the house from
him I got a kid's dream dozens of Minty and often carded items. So if
you're looking for JOES hit me at: http://communities.msn.com/GIJOETRADECENTER If you're looking for
Transformers hit me at: http://communities.msn.com/TRANSFORMERSTRADECENTER2
Shipping is Always free on my sites so buy with no encumberances.
When you're done browsing contact me with your wish lists so that I can hold
them for you. Thanks.

Then he will post pathetic arguments about how he really has the items, when all he would have to do is take a picture of them next to a date local newspaper. This guy is truly pathetic.
Aaron
SleeperSports

Floridaman
06-19-2002, 05:00 PM
Member ids BESTDAMNSELLERPERIOD #1477, Flint & Duke#1479, and Floridamen #1480 are all Willy Darius, he is directly attacking me and 1 James Deagle/highlander on this board and I will not stand by. I warned Jim not to buy from him personally on the phone last night, a lot of people know me and I have posted in this column rarely, gentlemen do not deal with Floridamen thinking it is me he is deliberately trying to attack me and quite frankly I am not very happy to see this on YOJOE and I will not retreat

Patrick Titus
06-19-2002, 05:04 PM
He just mailed me as well, right out of the blue. He has some great prices on some stuff, too bad he seems to be a punk. *sighs*....oh well redface.gif

What a shame....

Subject:LINKS FOR GI JOES, TRANSFORMERS, THUNDERCATS, STAR WARS & MORE
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:38:00 +0000
From: "Transformers Trade Center" &lt;[email protected]&gt;

Hi thanks for letting me share my link with you. I have tons of mint, near mint carded and boxed GI JOES, Transformers, Star Wars,
Thunder Cats, Masters of the universe and much more so feast on what ever you like. Shipping is always free so you don't have to worry about being hit for a senless number.

Thanks. check it out below. http://communities.msn.com/gijoetradecenter

Arod
06-23-2002, 12:12 PM
I assure all of you that Willy darius will get caught and has scammed several people that I know and I am in communication with. It has been 5 weeks since he emailed me that he received payment. he now does not respond to my emails and has banned me from his silly site with stolen pictures. He actually had a version 2 stalker figure lose that I won on ebeay and now have. Stalkers kayak had the tanks hand painted yellow and his picture had them yellow as well so they are totally not his pictures. Do not buy a damned from him or you will never get your items!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toolmansparadise
06-23-2002, 03:54 PM
MAN I TOTALY AGREE.
I WAS SCREWED OUT OF $260.62 AND HE REFUSES TO RESPOND TO ME TOO, I HAVE FILED POLICE REPORTS WITH THE N.Y.C. POLICE, OUR LOCAL SAC COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE AND IM IN THE PROCESS OF FILING ONE WITH THE IFCC (INTERNET FRAUD COMPLAINT CENTER) WHICH IS A DIVISION OF THE FBI. I HAVE A LOT OF EMAILS , I HAVE EVEN TALKED TO THE A**HOLE ON THE PHONE. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT..!!!
IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE THAT IS OUT THERE I NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT TOO, AND WE CAN PUT THIS IDIOT AWAY
THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS IT HAS HELPED ME, TO BAD I SAW THEM A WEEK TO LATE.

Roy
07-06-2002, 06:36 AM
Is this Willy Darius the same Mingotoy on Ebay? I bought from Mingotoy once. It was an Argentinan Doc MOC I paid $2 for. It got shipped to me fast with no problems and I thought he was a good seller.

Jon
07-10-2002, 03:48 PM
I love you people. I thought His stuff was a good deal, but in reading the lists (I always to before buying or selling or trading, which is why I posted a thread asking how come I never got any feedback... subtle hint), but I don't think it would be a good idea. You all saved me about $35. I know it's not alot (except to me), and I just wanted to say thank you.

seacons
07-11-2002, 01:08 AM
ATTENTION: this willy guy has tried to email me selling stuff. HIS EBAY ID IS 10607. he has 18 positive feedback. the last one 6 monthes ago. email his buyers and ask them for his information. then we will all figure out who this loser is. keep me updated guys.

sam reese
07-11-2002, 08:06 AM
lol. i was looking at his "new and improved" pics, and it's so obvious that he deleted the backgrounds. if he didn't, that is one crappy looking rpv he's got. looks like someone chewed on it for a while.

mingotoy
07-11-2002, 05:41 PM
HELLO, I WOULD LIKE TO RESPOND TO ROY #726....WILLY STOLE MY PHOTO OF MY COBRA HISS FROM EBAY. I AM NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY MANNER WITH THAT CROOK. PLEASE, GO BACK AND READ THE ORIGINAL POSTS. THIS GUY STOLE PHOTOS FROM OTHER EBAY SELLERS TOO. IT IS JUST THAT SOMEONE FROM THIS BOARD TIPPED ME OFF....PLEASE, IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE BESIDES WILLY WANTS TO BID ON MY STUFF, GO AHEAD AND BID WITH CONFIDENCE! WE HAVE OVER 2,100 FEEDBACKS TOO.

seacons
07-11-2002, 07:25 PM
hello there, i have recently talked to someone who has dealed with this guy. he had met up with him outside of ebay. heres what he had to say:
"I know this guy is a scamers since his price is unbelieveable low, or you can say impossible. But I just don't where to post the info. Actually I didn't mail anything to this address. The transaction with him last time was done at times square. I need time to think his face right now since it was already a year ago. The address I had from him is:

WIlly Darius

1788 Bedford Ave., Apt#C21,

Brooklyn, NY 11225

You should also file the complaint to IFCC (Internet Fruad Complaint Center from FBI) and Better Business Bureau. To my opinion, BBB is more powerful and faster than IFCC. Let me know if I can offer any help.
also he is of african american descent. with a scar on his face"

this should help in catching this scum. he has emailed em again because i am playing along with him in saying i will buy off him. what a loser. i hope no one else gets ripped off from this scum.

Judge Ruckus
07-12-2002, 06:44 AM
WOW! I have to say that I am very sorry to hear about how bad you Joe collectors have been taken for a ride by this Willy. I have known about this guy now for a few months. I have spent many hours working on warning TF collectors about this guy, I never knew about any Joe forums to post about him otherwise I would have done so long ago. My efforts have saved a few people money with the Transformers. YES, he is still trying to get peoples money! I know that he sent out some emails yesterday and has tried to use me as a referance in the past. I HATE THIS PRICK!

Mike G
08-10-2002, 07:53 AM
Just a quick update on MR.Willy Darius!!!! Mr.Darius is quickly coming to an end and has many things creeping up on him. I am on the NYPD and have checked him out personally and have found out a lot of interesting things. I am a loyal joer and have finally taken steps to get this guy as he is a complete scammer, take it from me, Mr.Darius, I will get my $ back some way or another. He frequents this messaage board because this fellow(Boy) keeps emailing me from my posts asking if he could send me his link! We have several complaints and someone is in the process of filing w/the NYPD that Mr.Darius, since I know you are reading this, keep in mind what you have done. And in the case you get arrested before you finish reading this, keep everrything in mind in your cell! EVERYONE knows where you live and a lot of people have already spotted you and it's not nice to anger people, because SOME people get revenge, especially when they're scammed out of $300!!! Toys or not, you are a crook! I will keep this post alive because I want all the newbies to know who and what you are! I apologize to all, but he is what he is and he will get what is coming to him! Thank you to all the great buyers/sellers on Yo Joe for your time!!!!!!! YO JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: null

Mike G
08-10-2002, 08:13 AM
BUMP :mad:

SirTristram
08-29-2002, 07:03 PM
Hello,
I hope you can help me!
I recently had a transaction WILLY DARIUS (ebay User ID: Nextavengers)
I sent this guy $502 and some Transformers (For a trade in)
He has since cut off all contact...No e-mails (will not answer a one!) and he has even gone so far as to cancel his cell phone number.
I have the police involved but they are taking their sweet time and a Lawyer would cost me more than I lost to him!
I am just desperate and am trying to track him down any way I can...
Here is what he gave me:
Willy Darius (ebay User ID: nextavengers)
1788 Bedford Avenue Apt.#C21
Brooklyn, NY 11225
718-974-5847
My step-Father (and former Brooklyn cop from the 71st precinct which is right down the street from this address) went down there tonight and questioned the super...He said that there is NO one by the name of WILLY DARIUS in that building and never has been....he told me the name and number of the people living in that apt., but I am going to give it to the police, tomorrow!

[email protected] (OR) [email protected] (OR) [email protected]
(These are the e-mail addresses that he has been using! He also has two supposed partners in this 'Business' by the names of STEVE and BOB)

He has two websites where he cons people out of money and toys...This is the one that snagged me! http://groups.msn.com/digitoys/
and http://groups.msn.com/transformerstradecenter2/_homepage.msnw?pgmarket=en-us

I really need help in this!
I am just a very scorned and determined buyer who was royally ripped off!

ANY...ANY ASSISTANCE you can give me would be MOST gratefully appreciated!

Thank you very sincerely,
~Sir T