Bobbie from Wisconsin..total jerk [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Bobbie from Wisconsin..total jerk

GBPackRat
06-12-2002, 10:57 AM
CM,

Sorry to hear that. I'm from WI and I just wanted to let you all know, we're not all crooks up here. A few of us are honest.

Tanner

Rigor Mortis
06-12-2002, 12:10 PM
This seller ebay user bobbierae sold me 25 gi joe stuff...he wasn't happy with the winning bid of $36...he got the cash and received the item for 2 freaking months...I was upset and game me bad emails...very slow though...anyways, I got the items finally, he, then, posted a complaints about me....I had a 10 positive feedbacks..my very First star (yellow) I lost the star and it became 9 positive feedback....what a jerk, he thought he could hurt me on that...but still a jerk....

Flagg hunter
06-17-2002, 10:56 AM
I'm also from Wisconsin and can second the comment that not all buyers and sellers here suck. Feel free to send me the address and other info you have. I live in Milwaukee, but travel around the state a ton. I'm always willing to pay a bad seller a visit.

GBPackRat
06-18-2002, 05:06 PM
Mike. . .

You should never go alone if your going bust a dude in the chops.

So why not invite me when you go. We can make a field trip out of it.

I had bad traders, they are no good to the trading world!

Tanner smile.gif

Flagg hunter
06-19-2002, 08:27 AM
Its on, us Wisconsin boys are going to save the state's reputability when it comes to GI Joe.

Jaynsb84
07-04-2002, 10:21 PM
I too would like to peddle my way into this field trip as I am from Green Bay in the great state of Wisconsin and can vouch for our credibility. Andy

GBPackRat
07-08-2002, 11:54 AM
Wow, FG...

We've got a little posse here in WI. Who would have ever known.

Tanner

MattsTfgraveyard
07-12-2002, 07:18 AM
I'll help too! smile.gif

I'm also new to this board........been into transformers mostly, but now i'm starting to get back into gijoes. smile.gif

GBPackRat
07-12-2002, 03:26 PM
Welcome Matt,

From what parts do you come from in the great state of WI?

Tanner

JoeGuy
07-12-2002, 04:54 PM
Well,I'm not from Wisconsin,I'm in Louisiana.But I have traded with GBPackRat and bought from softassylum on ebay and I know you two are both awesome to deal with.Don't worry about the bad apples up there,every state has them and they don't reflect bad on the good traders and sellers like yourselves,at least in my eyes. :cool: :D

Recondo
07-13-2002, 01:27 PM
Yup.. lol.. it really doesn't make any sense to bring up a State when talking about one trader. The worse rip I ever got was from a guy in the Chicago area.. but then I've also dealt with probably 10 other IL residents & they've all been decent.

Floridaman is one of the best traders here.. but I also know of 2 or 3 other FL GI Joe scam artists.

Texas is another example.

The list goes on & on.. & when you get right down to it, geographical area has NOTHING to do with how decent or indecent a person is. When bringing it up in a negative context, you only needlessly offend other residents of that area.

PS.. lol.. include me in the newly formed "WI posse" as well.. lol. ;)

GBPackRat
07-13-2002, 02:40 PM
Gez. . . .

Didn't know we had so many joe geeks hidding in our state.

It's good to heard from all of you.

Tanner

PS: Anytime any of you are coming thru the Mad-City, give me a heads up and we could meet up and chat joes for a while or something. God knows we have plenty of Bars here to pick from! tongue.gif

Recondo
07-15-2002, 06:49 PM
If anyone wants to set up a WI "Joe" meeting someday (beer, brats, & GI Joe.. does it get any better? lol).. just say the word.. I'd love to attend. Perhaps we could look at a location somewhere more towards "the middle".. like the Dells, etc.

Flagg hunter
07-15-2002, 07:14 PM
I'm in. I go through the dells a ton when I'm going from Milwaukee to Eau Claire.

MattsTfgraveyard
07-16-2002, 02:26 PM
Hey GBPackrat-
I'm in Beaver Dam. smile.gif

Matt

GBPackRat
07-16-2002, 04:25 PM
Hey Dudes...

If you really wanted to do a "meeting" in the Dells, I'm all game!

I'm just an hour south of there and would be willing to meet up.

Anybody thinking what I am thinking? DEVIL'S LAKE ! ! ! !

Sometime in Aug. before us youngings gotta head back to college?

Sound like a possiblity?

Tanner

PS: Do you guys realize how off topic we have taken this thread? Perhaps we should start a new one under the "advice" forum or something.

PPS: Hey you know if we picked the Dell's to meet, I bet we could get a few joers from ill. to come up as well. Only be like a 2 -3 hour drive for anyone in the North of the State.

Falcone
07-18-2002, 07:14 AM
here's another from wisconsin
hey matt and what the rest of your name was, i live in markesan about a half hour from beaver dam

MattsTfgraveyard
07-19-2002, 12:52 PM
Lt Falcon-Hi!

I've been to markesan once or twice. smile.gif