willy darius [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : willy darius

USS FLAGG
08-20-2002, 11:20 AM
you guys have always been talking about doing something to him im tired of hearing it somebody go to his house and resolve this i dont care kill him or whatever

Father Guido
08-20-2002, 05:50 PM
I don't mean to make anyone mad by this but this is starting to look like willydarius.com or something.

Just goes to show, 50,000,000 Elv..I mean Joes fans can't be wrong.

08-28-2002, 10:49 AM
where does this punk live? somebody please post the mailing address you have been using.

SirTristram
08-29-2002, 06:59 PM
Hello,
I hope you can help me!
I recently had a transaction WILLY DARIUS (ebay User ID: Nextavengers)
I sent this guy $502 and some Transformers (For a trade in)
He has since cut off all contact...No e-mails (will not answer a one!) and he has even gone so far as to cancel his cell phone number.
I have the police involved but they are taking their sweet time… and a Lawyer would cost me more than I lost to him!
I am just desperate and am trying to track him down any way I can...
Here is what he gave me:
Willy Darius (ebay User ID: nextavengers)
1788 Bedford Avenue Apt.#C21
Brooklyn, NY 11225
718-974-5847

My step-Father (and former Brooklyn cop from the 71st precinct which is right down the street from this address) went down there tonight and questioned the super...He said that there is NO one by the name of WILLY DARIUS in that building and never has been....he told me the name and number of the people living in that apt., but I am going to give it to the police, tomorrow!

[email protected] (OR) [email protected] (OR) [email protected]
(These are the e-mail addresses that he has been using! He also has two supposed partners in this 'Business' by the names of STEVE and BOB)

He has two websites where he cons people out of money and toys...This is the one that snagged me! http://groups.msn.com/digitoys/
and http://groups.msn.com/transformerstradecenter2/_homepage.msnw?pgmarket=en-us

I really need help in this!
I am just a very scorned and determined buyer who was royally ripped off!

ANY...ANY ASSISTANCE you can give me would be MOST gratefully appreciated!

Thank you very sincerely,
~Sir T
:mad: