WHAT THE F*** HAPPENED? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : WHAT THE F*** HAPPENED?

Vortex
08-25-2002, 02:13 PM
I was off this site for a while as I had just bought a new house and my computer was being revamped.

Can someone tell me when G.I.Joe sellers became demanding and money grubbing?

I have just dealt with 2 "posters" who are probably members for a total of 2 weeks!

They insisted I bend to their rules or forget the deal!! Needless to say, the deal was entirely in their favor, and they were the ones who approached me! Don't get me wrong, I am not saying I don't mind giving good deals once and a while, but the stuff they were offering, and the prices they were asking me to sell my stuff for were perposterous!!!

Can someone tell me what happened to the decent "posters" on this site?

WWW.GIJOEHQ.COM
08-25-2002, 02:45 PM
hey vortex i agree with you 100% bro seems like their are either alot of kids on here or just some really immature collectors/dealers thank god for the regulars if it wasnt for them i wouldnt even come here anymore !!
i am glad some one finally pointed this out because if it was me then i would have been the bad guy !

MUNDO
08-25-2002, 02:49 PM
It's getting harder and harder to find them. I wrote it before, a lot of these guys write their huge-@ss lists of agreements and stipulations before you can even get to the trade list. It's a bunch of bull crap. Most of the junk they write leans to their favor if you send them something they feel is not up to par or whatever.

Every once-in-a-while, I'll venture out to trade with a new person, but usually, it will be for something small. If that person follows through pretty good, I'll trade with them again.