View Full Version : Father Guido took my money and ran

dockingbay97
11-07-2002, 12:46 PM
I bought several Crimson Strike Force figures, the box and hiss tank from
Father Guido
aka Brandy Bohannon
aka Robert Bohannon
of Wichita, KS

I never got any of it after more than a month, says he shipped it, won't fill out the lost package claim at USPS

He also has been suspended from eBay for nonpayment to sellers

His email addresses bounce back, user unkown now

Trade or buy from him at your own risk

[ November 07, 2002: Message edited by: dockingbay97 ]

GIJoeNFG
11-07-2002, 12:52 PM
Yea I too got ripped off by Guido. I live only a few hours south of them so I'd love to pay them a little visit...

dockingbay97
11-07-2002, 01:20 PM
Interesting
I have his address and phone # if you need it

ImaWalkingCorpse
11-07-2002, 02:27 PM
NFG.. I live 2 hours and 45 minutes north of them... maybe we oughta.. smile.gif

bleedyoudry
11-07-2002, 04:13 PM
That's Bobman's name from a while back. Anyone who was around for that remember who he was.

Floridaman
11-07-2002, 05:12 PM
Wow guys I bought 3 Crimson vipers from a Brandy Bohannon myself and I actually recieved these items it was about 1 month or so after the actual conv. I consider myself extremely lucky now and as I came in around the end of Bobmans reign and I had no idea that was a Bobman alias. This person seemed very nice when I did this deal I recieved the 3 Vipers and I never thought anything else about it. Guys I am sorry to hear this but I remember buying these from a user by the name of Crimson Viper this may help this user is still around Im almost sure guys and I have to speak concerning this..

dockingbay97
11-07-2002, 06:18 PM
This Bobman and Father Guido are the same guy?

Is Bobman from Kansas?

dockingbay97
11-07-2002, 06:32 PM
I am going to be filing a report with the Wichita Police

Who has been screwed by this guy besides me?

Anyone need his phone/address?

BK
11-07-2002, 07:07 PM
I bought a Crimson Viper from this guy too, and I got it with no problems. He must have been building a new rep so he could make a big score. I had no idea it was Bobman, I think he used a different name with me. I even have a post on him in the good traders section a few months back I beleive. I certainly wouldn't have dealt with him if I'd known. Do you guys have an address for him? I'd like to know it so I won't be fooled again. It's easy to change your name, but harder to change your address.

dockingbay97
11-07-2002, 07:20 PM
edit

[ November 09, 2002: Message edited by: dockingbay97 ]

dockingbay97
11-07-2002, 07:24 PM
And too bad for me I was the big score for him

He denies being bobman by the way
He says he didn't get along with a couple of people on this board but never screwed anyone

He claims my stuff got lost in the mail, won't go to the post office and file a lost package claim, I asked for half my money back giving him the benefit of the doubt, he got mad and canceled his email so my emails would bounce back, I imagine he will change his phone number soon enough

I'll be talking to the police tomorrow

Pete The Greek
11-07-2002, 07:42 PM
Now I regret for not posting a thread on this guy.

Guido was suppose to sell me some of those Crimson figures back in August. Long story short, he got my international money order but never had the figures to ship out. Luckly, I got my money order back but I lost 10 bucks once the money order was converted back into Canadian funds. That was the last time that I had or will deal with a newbie again.

Since, I got my MO back I did not feel that a bad seller feedback was neccessary. Now I see I was fool for not posting anything. However, I did warn 2 guys on this board to stay away from Guido later on in the summer.

redshadowninja
11-07-2002, 07:49 PM
i've done trades with this guy for a couple joes.sent money order and got joes with no problem.great guy

bleedyoudry
11-07-2002, 09:12 PM
Note that I was never actually burned by the guy. He just came on the site trying to make a big deal and I pointed out he had a bunch of bad feedback and closed accounts on E-Bay. After that, he went completely crazy on me and a few other people.

Regardless, that's definitely the name (with different variations thereof) he had down on the endless E-Bay accounts he's had. I'll track down the address I have for him but the one you have sounds about right.

Sorry about your deal. Hope it works out in the end like the other people in this thread.

[ November 07, 2002: Message edited by: bleedyoudry ]

BK
11-07-2002, 11:20 PM
Bobman was among us the whole time. Well, now we know to be more careful, and to be leary of any similar Wichita, Kansas address.

BK
11-07-2002, 11:25 PM
I've gone back and deleted my good feedback for him, I suggest that everyone who has left positve remarks for him on this site do the same. Now that he has been outed as a criminal and a jerk who's messed with people many times on here in the past under the name BOBMAN (many of us remember it well), I don't want him posting a link to my good feedback about him to screw other people with, and neither should you. He's a scumbag.

dockingbay97
11-08-2002, 06:11 AM
What was his history on eBay?
Did he have all those accounts because he wasn't paying sellers or was he being a rip off seller?

Bosskmr
11-08-2002, 07:14 AM
How many of these scum bags post here :mad: :mad: :mad:

bleedyoudry
11-08-2002, 07:56 AM
I believe you can do a search on this section if you want to read more about it. He had 72307430747 E-Bay accounts where they were closed for him not paying sellers (myself included multiple times with multiple names). I know he's had many more accounts that I didn't list.

I don't really know how many names he posts on here... other than Father Guido and Crimson Viper(???)... anymore as I let it go. He was opening endless yojoe accounts in his hey day though.

Good luck on this one.

dockingbay97
11-08-2002, 08:01 AM
Well as I am in now in contact with his local Police dept, is there anyone else who he didn't ship to and kept their moeny?

bleedyoudry
11-08-2002, 08:03 AM
GIJoeNFG said he was.

Bosskmr
11-08-2002, 08:34 AM
What can the local police deptartment do?

I've got a guy I'd like to take down as well

TheHelpGuy
11-08-2002, 08:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by redshadowninja:
i've done trades with this guy for a couple joes.sent money order and got joes with no problem.great guy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you from Ohio by any chance?

dockingbay97
11-08-2002, 08:53 AM
Here is what I found out from the Wichita Computer Crimes dept

If he took anyone for $500 or more, it is easier for them because it is then a felony.

For less than $500 (my case), you need to call the Financial Crimes dept, convince them to let you file a police report and it is a Misdemeanor embezzlement theft charge, they then may go knock on his door and talk to the guy

Bosskmr - is this your guy? This guy is in Kansas, is the address above the one you sent payment to?

Father Guido
11-09-2002, 01:35 PM
Cripps, you stupid dip****!

You sent me a bad check. How in the hell did you get ripped off? You cost me $5 and about 3 weeks of wasted time. If anyone doubts it I still have this jokers check in my scanner.

As for you Nick I told you I WOULD go to the post office and file the report, then you had to go and start talking ****. I would have been more than happy to help you out. You started calling me a thief and said on the phone that others were saying the same. I've read this thread and don't see anyone here that I have "ripped off". I had other peoples money in my hand and sent it back when I didn't or couldn't deliever.

As for the the guy from Canada, you didn't loose anything to convert YOUR own money order back to Canadian $$$. (dumbass)

Nick, the day you called I was really considering sending you half back, all you had to do was watch your mouth.

dockingbay97
11-09-2002, 01:39 PM
Then send me half the money back or send the toys
pretty simple

Father Guido
11-09-2002, 01:47 PM
Convince me you're sorry and I'll consider it.

GIJoeNFG
11-09-2002, 01:48 PM
Hey Guido then why did you not send my check back after I asked you repeatedly. You claimed it was bad but e-mailed me a file in some weird format to where I couldnt even up the document. I'm still considering that I have been ripped off until I have the orginal check back cause whos to say you wont cash it in the future. Dont worry I'm not going to forget that you have it!

[ November 09, 2002: Message edited by: GIJoeNFG ]

dockingbay97
11-09-2002, 01:51 PM
I'm sorry
I'm sorry I sent you money
I'm sorry the package got lost in the mail
I'm sorry you wouldn't go to the post office to fill out a lost package claim
I'm sorry you had to change emails so no one could email you any more
I am sorry you had to curse at me when I called for info about the package
I'm sorry people on this board hate this bobman character and think it is you
I am sorry
I am sorry
I am sorry

Father Guido
11-09-2002, 02:00 PM
Um dumass, I was susposed to send the check back when you came through with the money. If you consider send a bad check being ripped off, then power to you......

BTW- Why would I waste my time and money to send you back your bad check? I went out of my way the first time to make you a scan of it when you already knew damn well it bounced. If you're going to play the victim here at least get the story right. If it make you feel better, I can throw it away. I held on to it just for **** like this. I saw what a "great trader" you were and decided to cover my own ass.

Father Guido
11-09-2002, 02:03 PM
Almost forgot, How in the **** could I cash it when it has been ran through and came back with all that pretty red ink on it?

Get a life man.

Father Guido
11-09-2002, 02:05 PM
WOW, Now I really want to help you.

dockingbay97
11-09-2002, 02:12 PM
I am sorry, truly am
but for one second look at it from my point of view
I sent you a nice piece of change and got nothing from you
People on this board claim you are this notorious character bobman
that you have had like 10 ebay accounts but keep getting kicked off for nonpayment
a couple other guys are now saying things (true or not) about trading with you
what am I supposed to start thinking?
especially after you still hadn't gone to the post office after almost 2 weeks of asking

I stand by eBay feedback proudly, I sell and trade with nothing but good intentions and try to trust everyone - that's why I have only been asking for half my money back instead of all of it

I don't know what is going on with you and the rest of this board or what or who bobman is but don't direct that anger at me

you could just work with me and this would be over and I would be gone from your life

[ November 09, 2002: Message edited by: dockingbay97 ]

GungHo
11-09-2002, 02:19 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't waste my time or kiss this loser's A$$......he is playing with you....making you beg for him to make things right for you.Honestly, I'd just file charges on him ;) People like him are a disease which has infested the internet and boards such as this.

GIJoeNFG
11-09-2002, 03:45 PM
Well I'm not going to resort to your childish name calling and accusations. Im just trying to see why you never provided me with an actual scan of the check. It was in some weird file format that probrably no one could open. Also if it did bounce then why did my bank never notify about it and why did it not show up on my monthly statement? As for the time and effor, I know you are busy scamming people so I understand that you wouldnt have time to stick it in an envelope and send it back to me. I'm sure the money for the stamp came from dockingbay though or whoever else if youve tried to screw over. All I know if once that check goes through I wouldnt have a problem with driving a couple of hours to your city to file fraud charges.

[ November 09, 2002: Message edited by: GIJoeNFG ]

BK
11-09-2002, 05:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GungHo:
Honestly, I wouldn't waste my time or kiss this loser's A$$......he is playing with you....making you beg for him to make things right for you.Honestly, I'd just file charges on him ;) People like him are a disease which has infested the internet and boards such as this.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very true Gung Ho. These posts are strikingly similar to Bobman's old song and dance, I think it's pretty obvious now. Don't let him screw with you guys, just file the reports and get them moving. This guy did the same thing months ago, trying to make it look as though good, established traders were ripping him off when it wasn't true. He made it out as though he was the victim, but was eventually buried by all his lies. Then he created various ID's to come on and try to slander the people that exposed his silly game, so it's obvious what type of person he is. As long as you respond intelligently rather than just cursing and saying childish things like Bobman is, it's pretty obvious who to believe. Sadly Dockingbay, I don't beleive he intends to give you anything.

[ November 09, 2002: Message edited by: Brian Kelly ]

ImaWalkingCorpse
11-09-2002, 11:50 PM
Brian &lt;GIJoeNFG&gt;
The bad check charges would've come back on your bank statement. Call your bank and see if the check is cleared. That way you will know for sure that either it did bounce or he is just trying to jerk you around. And if it hasnt been cashed put a stop payment on it. I was around for the BobMan deal and you are correct it does seem as though it is the same song and dance, was this Bobman character in Wichita, which I consider the armpit of Kansas, as well?

Pete The Greek
11-10-2002, 08:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> [QUOTE]As for the the guy from Canada, you didn't loose anything to convert YOUR own money order back to Canadian $$$. (dumbass) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
When I say I lost 10 bucks, I lost 10 bucks. The currently conversion changes DAILY. And in this case, when a week goes by, the value of the dollar changes significantly. Hence, when I cashed in the MO made out into US funds into Canadian funds I lost out, including 4.50 to pay for the money order. I didn't bitch about the 10 bucks as at least you sent the mo back. As for the dumbass comment I won't respond. Most Canadians up here have terms set aside for people like you anyways.

My beef is that you continue to offer the same figures to others after promising to others, when you didn't have them. Even after I got the MO back, you where still trying to sell the figures to Shadowsnake and Lattinlovrrr. I emailed them and told them about the game you where playing. When Snadowsnake brought this up in the for sale ad, you quickly took it down. I wonder why?

[ November 10, 2002: Message edited by: Pete The Greek ]

TheHelpGuy
11-10-2002, 02:28 PM
Whats wrong with you people?

Can't you find out if your check has been cashed or not? Or if i bounced? Go to the website of your bank now and find out, or call the hotline number. If neither happened to the check then simply cancel the check, end of story. Then all you lose is a postage stamp and a small fee for canceling the check.

Snake-eyes01
11-11-2002, 07:12 AM
You go GIJoeNFG!! :D This guy sounds like a scammer plain & simple!! The excuses he's been giving sound like the excuses alot of previous scammers have been giving here on Yojoe (Adam Cozzens) I hope the BEST for you & the rest of you who are being scammed by this guy! These kind of people make me sick!! :mad:

BK
11-11-2002, 10:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GIJoeNFG:
No **** sherlock, this is the same guy to whom I was referring to before. Like I said before, there was no record of it not clearing and no notification through mail so it still hasnt been cashed. You should read more carefully before coming to false conclusions and reexplaining things that have already been explained or that any idiot would already know.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was extremely amused by Helpguys comment too, since everything he mentioned was explained in earlier posts in this thread, but I figured I'd wait and let one of the people he was actually addressing make a response. This was definitely a good one. Some people just don't read other posts before they make their own.

dockingbay97
11-11-2002, 11:14 AM
Well, let's see how small the fee is when you cancel a check (averages about $25 depending on the bank) so depending on how much NFG is out, it may not be worth it

TheHelpGuy
11-12-2002, 02:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brian Kelly:

I was extremely amused by Helpguys comment too, since everything he mentioned was explained in earlier posts in this thread, but I figured I'd wait and let one of the people he was actually addressing make a response. This was definitely a good one. Some people just don't read other posts before they make their own.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who gives a ****! and i'll say it again til people learn.

TheHelpGuy
11-12-2002, 02:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dockingbay97:
Well, let's see how small the fee is when you cancel a check (averages about $25 depending on the bank) so depending on how much NFG is out, it may not be worth it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well then, to save the $25, lose the $100 check, smart.

BK
11-12-2002, 03:11 PM
Wow, Helpguy, you're a REAL genius! You wouldn't be Bobman's newest alter ego, would you? Seems you're only interested in posting here and on the Cymbalic thread, making references to "the guy in Wichita", also known as Bobman. Very interesting! Could it be that the Bobman multiple ID phase has begun all over again? And that Bobman, with his 24 hours a day of free time, has made some new ID's to fill his empty life? Stay tuned for the response.....

[ November 12, 2002: Message edited by: Brian Kelly ]

ImaWalkingCorpse
11-12-2002, 07:55 PM
Brian Kelly,
So am I. Kind of has a smartmouth to him. Hmm who knows........

Snake-eyes01
11-12-2002, 10:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by THEHELPGUY:

Who gives a ****! and i'll say it again til people learn.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Learn what? That you don't know what your talking about?? Well, we've already learned that! tongue.gif

[ November 12, 2002: Message edited by: Snake-eyes01 ]

BK
11-23-2002, 06:40 PM
Was this ever resolved?

dockingbay97
11-23-2002, 06:42 PM
He called me, asked me to remove his contact info from this thread (I did) and said he would look into it

I filed a lost package claim on my end and it came back not found

I have tried calling him back but only get a hold of his answering machine

So no resolution from my end yet

[ November 23, 2002: Message edited by: dockingbay97 ]

BK
11-23-2002, 07:34 PM
So basically he's done nothing. He probably asked you to remove his contact info so he could start screwing other people. Good luck man.

ImaWalkingCorpse
11-24-2002, 08:33 AM
Brian,
Thats what it looks like to me.. just another t**d that needs to be flushed down the toilet. smile.gif