Gijoe Traders Beware of Jeroen Kramer [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Gijoe Traders Beware of Jeroen Kramer

eightystoysnthings
08-27-2002, 08:09 AM
I just want trader/buyer to beware of Jeroen Kramer. I have never left a bad post in the year and a 1/2 or so ive been dealing with people of yojoe But this time i must. Theres a first for everthing. I went into a trade with this guy. He said he had a crusader only missing 2 rear wings with a LITTLE
YELLOWING, a night viper pack, and 2 missles for the tripple T and i was to trade him the following: a complete set of accessories for firefly,Tan Grunt Complete, Silver Pads Grandslam w/jump complete, and a bunch of Whale parts.

What he sent was absolutly awfull Totaly yellow over 100% of the ship inside and out looked like it had been sitting in the sun for a long time. It wasnt a Dark yellow but you could clealy see it was yellow top/bottom/inside/out even the Avenger was yellow. And the landing gear was shot and was missing a part that was not disclosed. You can understand why i dont want it.

If i send it back, He also wants me to reimberse him for his 20.00 (his cost to ship)plus the 20.00 it will cost me to send back I shouldnt have to send it back if he had told me it was completely yellow i would have told him to keep it.

The only mistake i made was i was unable to ship when i said due to circumstances beyond control wasnt able to email either and his package arrived before i could send.

What would you do in this situation? Follow through w/trade and take the loss-Send back and eat 40.00 or Send part of trade and take neg feedback which i am probably going to get anyway. Leave some get some as the saying on ebay goes.