Skad@msn.com - avoid at all costs!!! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Skad@msn.com - avoid at all costs!!!

Solid Snake
11-19-2002, 06:58 PM
Yeah, I had won an auction for a 1984 tan Clutch figure w/file card when he starts sending e-mails about him not recieving payment, which I had in fact mailed to him the week before. Anyway, he starts to say how he's going to put the item back on ebay because he said "I haven't paid him yet." This I find hard to believe since the auction ended two weeks ago and since it was 9 days since mailing payment, he should have and probably did recieve payment. Also, he
came off as if he were a bigshot or something, dictating terms to me like he owned me. Yeah, right! Stay away from this guy, he is a crook! :mad:

bleedyoudry
11-19-2002, 07:33 PM
Beats me. If it's the guy I'm thinking of, I've both sold to him and bought from him a bunch of times. He's really pretty honest generally. The only negative feedback he really has is retaliation kind of stuff.

Regardless, I'm definitely on your side with this if all of the circumstances are exactly as you say they are. I really hope it works out for you.

Xavieur@aol.com
11-20-2002, 08:48 AM
I know that I have dealt with him on ebay too. I have no recollection one way or another so all I say is to the ebayers out there, sellers and buyers, be nice, be professional, and don't dare screw me over because I will hunt you down. Cheers.

Snake-eyes01
11-20-2002, 08:51 AM
I know that I have dealt with him on ebay too. I have no recollection one way or another so all I say is to the ebayers out there, sellers and buyers, be nice, be professional, and don't dare screw me over because I will hunt you down. Cheers.

AWESOME!! I love it! I couldn't have said it better myself!! :D

flatland-4-life
11-20-2002, 09:19 AM
That is a shame you had problems with him..

I bought from him 2 times on ebay
and even emailed him my want list one time
and a week later I got a small package from him with weapons from my want list for Free..

It said
[ suprise hope this helps your collection ]

So I know he is or was a collector
and he seemed real cool...

I just looked and saw that he got nailed with some bogus looking feedbacks
and I'll bet it jaded him some..

So I bet he probably thinks you didn't send the payment...

Just cancel the money order and get a refund on it...

I had to do it to a seller on ebay one time
and it was not cashed when I cancelled it
so I guess it did get lost..

I hope it works out..

Greg

cdog93ct
11-20-2002, 02:30 PM
I have bought from his twice and had great luck getting some hard to find figures. Maybe all the great feedback i gave him has given him a big ego. good luck

Solid Snake
11-27-2002, 09:17 AM
To Skad@msn.com:

I recieved your e-mail, but immediately erased it because I have no time to listen to your garbage!

:mad: You should've been more respectful with your e-mails before this whole fiasco even occured. I know you saw this on the boards, so i'm sure you will read this.

Get out of my life!!! Stop e-mailing me with your crap!!! you asked for this, disrespecting me as if I were gutter trash!
You've got nerve, pal! If anyone has a right to beupset here, it's me! I have STILL not recieved my money back from you, so whatever happens from here, you better be ready for WAR because I've taken too much trash from idiots like you this past year! The buck stops here!

To all traders/sellers:

Be careful when dealing with this guy! He has no respect for others and showed none towards me by labeling me as a deadbeat bidder! Hell, if I bid on an item then chances are I want that item pretty bad.
I have nothing to show for this except a blood feud with a guy who I hardly even know! The hassle is not worth it! Skad, you only have yourself to blame. Get on with your life!

:mad:

flatland-4-life
11-27-2002, 05:10 PM
I got an email too..
Now he is mad at me
so I will just post it here
and let everybody form their own opinions..

I am done..
Greg

To: Greg
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 11:20 AM
Subject: YoJoe Bad Traders Post

I was just informed of this posting and I was surprised to see your post. Assuming that I became jaded ? and that this guy was telling the truth is a huge assumption on your part. He's over the top with anger. The money order was never received. I will return it to him if one ever shows up and I told him so. I resent him calling me a crook and am going to pursue it further with E-Bay. I am also now going to leave him the negative feedback that I did not do. I appreciate your attempt to stick up for me but it fell a bit sort of its goal. Don

Floridaman
11-28-2002, 06:48 PM
I just bought from Skad as well and I think a complete Wolverine for $8 is a great deal hes been very good to me and Ive had no problems with him. I on 2 different occassions have had money orders get lost in the mail its kind of common to have 1 shredded at the post office via there sorting machines. SolidSnake call the 1-800 number on the receipt of that money order and confirm its been cashed then please post that info here for us all to view that may help verify this bad deal....YUou can then file a claim to get your money back from that money order if it is lost I hope that helps feel free to contact me if you need any help..

tywon1
12-18-2002, 11:48 PM
I HAVE DEALT WITH SKAD ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS
AND HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN PROFESSIONAL WITH ME.HE GOT ME EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AND IT
ARRIVED QUICKLY.VERY PLEASANT IN ALL OF HIS
E-MAILS AND HE ALSO GAVE ME A NICE DEAL ON SHIPPING.

Hornblas
12-19-2002, 05:56 PM
Just though I would put in my 2 cents...I've dealt with Skad twice on E-bay...both times he was very professional and was an excellent person to deal with..I have a hard time believing that he is anything but.I wish you both luck and hope you can resolve your differences.

spydr3
12-19-2002, 05:57 PM
I've delt with skad on at least three seperate ocasions and the guy rocks. His shipments have always been fast, he doesn't overcharge on shipping, and he has ALWAYS been polite and proffessional. I am more than willing to back him (skad) up.

I am also impressed with how skad is handleing this situation. From the post it APEARS that solid snake is way out of line. Why not track down that money order before flushing another mans reputation down the crapper?

[ December 19, 2002: Message edited by: spydr3 ]

Hornblas
12-19-2002, 06:00 PM
well said Spyder

redviper
12-24-2002, 08:15 AM
DEAR SOLID SNAKE....

DUDE I'M VERY SORRY IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SKAD....BUT IN MY PERSONAL OPINION HE IS VERY HONEST WITH ME, I HAVE A FEW JOE'S FROM HIM BEFORE WITH O PROBLEMS AT ALL..
HE IS NICE WITH ME...AND I UNDERSTAND HOW DO YOU FEEL....I WAS TRICK BY THIS STUPID GUY NAMED WILLY DARIUS FOR $320.00...SO I KNOW HOW HARD IS TO BELIVE IN PEOPLE..
BUT THIS GUY IS A GREAT SELLER TO ME...
I JUST HOPE HE READS THIS LETTER'S FROM ME OVER HERE....AND I WISH YOU LUCK SOLID SNAKE....
SINCERELY
REDVIPER.

Flint77
01-17-2003, 07:16 PM
Hello,
I've had a great experience with Skad, great communication and fast shipping. (bought a vehicle from him last month) I agree, you should track the money order and put a stop payment on it, it is very possible that the mail DID get lost. The USPS did lose a bill payment I sent out so it is possible.